Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure (23740 Views)

FFK: The Stomach Infrastructure Ambassador - Thisday / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by CaptaiinG(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
We saw d fraud Amosun Constructed as pyramid in Oyo
Guy edit this comment, amosun in Oyo, okay na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Gariki: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by BruncleZuma: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
PHILipu1:

Please,can you answer this question?
Was he voting for PDP or APC in 2015?

Is it not better to vote with underage voters than to vote with thugs and guns like we do here in the south?

Wow...SMH
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by PENIEL2018(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Tolexander:
And the fraud Aregbesola constructed as pyramid in Osun.

undecided undecided
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Butterflyle0: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Blackadmiral:
The Loan was from Bank of Agriculture (BOA) and not BOI as stated in your write up. Kindly cross check and adjust your write up accordingly.

It was by Bank of Industry. Process began in 2016 to 14 States and Kebbi was one of them
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by rezzy: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2018
But I can't even eat the rice, the grain is too small
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by cytell56: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Fayose became the Governor of Ekiti state in 2014 while Baguda became Governor of Kebbi state in 2015, while Baguda took N4bn to BOI, got counter funding and got 78,000 people cultivating rice (employment), my own governor Fayose took N4.7b to build the first flyover in Ekiti state, while the farmers in Kebbi have sold their rice to Lagos state (LAKE RICE) and have moved on to increasing their farm size, my Governor decided to throw money at a project that won't provide a single sustainable job.

While the Kebbi state Governor saw the potentials in processing by partnering with WACOT to provide a N10 billion rice mill that have a production capacity of 100,000 tonnes annually; silos for storing 18,000 tonnes of paddy and a warehouse for storing additional 12,000 tonnes of paddy.

When operational, it is expected to generate direct and indirect employment for 3,500 people and its procurement will reach out to 50,000 farmers my own Governor Fayose has approved the construction of another governor's office, another high court, reconstruction of the road to
his village (even though its next to mine) for several billions of naira.

Kebbi state is not owing any salary and the state government didn't blame it on PMB whereas Ekiti is owing pensioners as much as 11months while civil servants have 7 months unpaid salaries.

The difference between these Governors is called good governance with the people at the centre of it. If you think Fayose is your best Governor because he gives people 1kg of rice plus N500, you need to have your head examined especially if you are from Ekiti state, for those of you that are not from Ekiti state and assume Fayose is the best governor because he insults PMB, you are part of the larger problem, please go to your state and compare your Governor with Kebbi state Governor, after that, come back and make your comment.

Remember, Fayose is also the one who once said he wanted to contest for Presidency. With what I just showed above, he cannot even contest and win against the kebbi state governor not to even mention PMB.

NOTE - Baguda inherited N83bn debt from the previous government, he didn't blame it on the past government.

Argue with your phone. ....drops pen.

This one na APC mole

1 Like

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Ugly pyramid

1 Like

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2018
cytell56:

This one na APC mole
Will you keep quiet?
Enemy of progress

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by obilee007: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Fayose became the Governor of Ekiti state in 2014 while Baguda became Governor of Kebbi state in 2015, while Baguda took N4bn to BOI, got counter funding and got 78,000 people cultivating rice (employment), my own governor Fayose took N4.7b to build the first flyover in Ekiti state, while the farmers in Kebbi have sold their rice to Lagos state (LAKE RICE) and have moved on to increasing their farm size, my Governor decided to throw money at a project that won't provide a single sustainable job.

While the Kebbi state Governor saw the potentials in processing by partnering with WACOT to provide a N10 billion rice mill that have a production capacity of 100,000 tonnes annually; silos for storing 18,000 tonnes of paddy and a warehouse for storing additional 12,000 tonnes of paddy.

When operational, it is expected to generate direct and indirect employment for 3,500 people and its procurement will reach out to 50,000 farmers my own Governor Fayose has approved the construction of another governor's office, another high court, reconstruction of the road to

Kebbi state is not owing any salary and the state government didn't blame it on PMB whereas Ekiti is owing pensioners as much as 11months while civil servants have 7 months unpaid salaries.

The difference between these Governors is called good governance with the people at the centre of it. If you think Fayose is your best Governor because he gives people 1kg of rice plus N500, you need to have your head examined especially if you are from Ekiti state, for those of you that are not from Ekiti state and assume Fayose is the best governor because he insults PMB, you are part of the larger problem, please go to your state and compare your Governor with Kebbi state Governor, after that, come back and make your comment.

Remember, Fayose is also the one who once said he wanted to contest for Presidency. With what I just showed above, he cannot even contest and win against the kebbi state governor not to even mention PMB.

NOTE - Baguda inherited N83bn debt from the previous government, he didn't blame it on the past government.

see these one need a brain surgery you read news too much I served in kebbi if you believe all those lies you must be mad nothing is working dere every one knows the north there land is good for farming don’t compare ekiti and kebbi ekiti is far better
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by mammanbawa: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Kebbi state governor's name is Abubakar Atiku Bagudu not Baguda
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Menace2Society(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Igbos no get sense nah

2 Likes

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by CloudResident(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Ugly pyramid

Go eat your beautiful flyover then.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by cytell56: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2018
4601CE:
Enjoy your ban tongue
See ya

Na you dem go ban, me don pass that level. Seun himself know
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Dollabiz: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Afamed: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
You can see the news you heard is from Radio Biafra. Good you have exposed your source and deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by lecowas: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Good. This rice production / farming is exactly what I said fayose should have done with that #4.7b . that is the true stomach infrastructure which will also increase the IGR of the state. It'll be a win-win for the state govt and the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by MrBONE2(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

OUps hope you yaaf find to hide cos the ipod Youths Pigs will be coming for ya life grin
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by MrBONE2(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
grin

Sai Baba
BaBu Till 2123 grin
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by twilliamx(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Hin yan ra awe. Good post.
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by perryy(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2018
theoldpretender:
Baguda is miles ahead of Fayose.

Still, both governors are not doing something that needs to be done...investing in educaiton, especially techinical education....and also (cliche coming)...providingenabling environment for business.

Before nko? You want to compare an Hausa man with a Yoruba man in terms of brain ?
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by MrBONE2(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
deebsman1:
Op may God bless you, even though you are talking intellectual facts but wailing and hatred won't let them see.

APC till 2034
Let add pain to themgrin

BABU TILL 2123 not 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by twilliamx(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Hin yan ra awe. Good post. Leave those ipob fools that are driven by hatred. They know nothing about good governance, they are only fuelled by hate. They can have fowlyose all to themselves when he leaves office.

2 Likes

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by AdesegunSanni89: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
You are the lying fraud because Amosu is Ogun and not Oyo as you claim. Useless IPOB no-do-well

2 Likes

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Afamed: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
MrBONE2:

OUps hope you yaaf find to hide cos the ipod Youths Pigs will be coming for ya life grin
They will come because they don't want to hear the elementary truths.
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by phemmyfour: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Where are your drugs

3 Likes

Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Aguata1stson(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2018
all na show, where is the rice in the market. you have rice Pyramid but we still can't see the local rice buy
Re: Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure by Ziggylady(f): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Hope this method was not employed

P.S.........jus checking for posterity's sake

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG / BREAKING: Court Grants Dino Melaye Bail / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.