Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup (651 Views)

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup by MrExpensive: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Have a vistor she wants to cook soup how much can cook we are two. Thanks
Re: Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup by LuciferChristi: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Dear Akagum,

Just give her the money & enjoy the meal.

No need for all these CID work.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup by Bluezy13(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
She is in the better position to answer this question. Or you both prepare the list together
if you are afraid your pocket may not be enough for her demand.

But, Don't be stingy
Re: Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup by chiommy123(f): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
stingy man
Re: Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
chiommy123:
stingy man
How is he stingy?Na mugu wey go just dey spray you money anyhow you dey find.
Re: Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup by chiommy123(f): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
comshots:
How is he stingy?Na mugu wey go just dey spray you money anyhow you dey find.
then he should go to the market and spend double of the amount the lady told him.
Re: Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup by Bluezy13(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
chiommy123:
then he should go to the market and spend double of the amount the lady told him.

It's profitable to always look at the bright side, you know...

According to him, the Lady is yet to arrive and he doesn't know how much he can budget, or how much the Lady WILL ask for
Re: Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Give her 1k for the soup.Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup by Nofav0rs(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
chiommy123:
stingy man
You call it stingy, I call it wisdom. So should empty his account for her to cook soup? These kids ehn

(1) (Reply)

"My Definition Of God Is Any Man That Can Make Me Cum" (video) / 7 Easy Steps To Get A Difficult Lady Without Stress / SORRY, CLOSED THREAD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.