Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

See what Nigerian man has to say about Nigerian women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See what Nigerian man has to say about Nigerian women (396 Views)

No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what Nigerian man has to say about Nigerian women by Legitinfox: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2018
A Nigerian man has taken to his Instagram page to blast Nigerian ladies whom he says are entitled, narcissist, and expect men to give them money even when they have done absolutely nothing to deserve such.

His post is in response to a tweet by a lady who said,
“The average Nigerian man is an unexposed, belligerent, unteachable, desperately unrepentant dimwit”
Read how the Nigerian man reacted to her tweet below.
“I honestly feel bad for Nigerian men who have never experienced relationships with non-Nigerian ladies and I’m not talking about overseas.
Even Ghanaian or Kenyan women. The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.
The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having “vex money”, lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money.
In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles. Thank you for reading. God bless”

http://www.legitinfobase.com.ng/2018/08/i-feel-sorry-for-men-who-have-never.html

Re: See what Nigerian man has to say about Nigerian women by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2018
True.

Sadly True.

I have had a couple of white girl friends, and since then I have never come to terms with the virus called Nigerian woman.

And I mean this honestly.

Once you have dated whites, you will understand why I called Nigerian ladies viruses, but I am sorry that I had to use that term, it is actually true. I do not mean that we do not have crazy white ladies that are worst than Nigerian women, but they are very few compared the wholesome dependent attitude of our women. Our country has destroyed our women. No thanks to fraud boys who waste their little resources on these girls making them feel it is their right to be 'taken care of'.

Before the crusaders invade me about certain Nigerian women being different, I will ask you, where are they located ?; Well, I am not excited to tell you that there was a time I had too much money, that I did not know my Life mission and I had 26 girlfriends and I didnt even know that I had that much until I decided to change my ways, on the process of removing their contacts from my phonebook, I was able to delete 26 and couldnt delete the last 6, cos their sex was marvellous. grin

As an empath, I have fallen in trap love that I buy car, pay rents, and send girls to school. Not knowing they had this crazy believe that if you fucck them, you must give them all, as their rights.

Since then, I do not really give them access to my life anymore. Henceforth, any new set of girls I want to keep, must be on salaries.

2 Likes

Re: See what Nigerian man has to say about Nigerian women by Bluezy13(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
We are all entitled to our opinions.

BTW the poster above me must be a talker!
Re: See what Nigerian man has to say about Nigerian women by ultimate77(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
After God, fear WOMEN
Re: See what Nigerian man has to say about Nigerian women by chiommy123(f): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
why are you guys complaining? did they force you to spend on them

(1) (Reply)

Lady Says Some Women Reject Feminism Because They Enjoy The Privilege Of A Man / 15 Ways To Make Him Feel Special / 3 Best Ways To Heal Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.