Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (64551 Views)

Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by BloggersNG: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Earlier Today a man on Twitter shared a heartbreaking story about an angry girlfriend who shredded her Boyfriend's Certificates into pieces following a fight they Had..
Now, Lots of persons were doubting the guy, that it cannot be possible, However to everyone's shock he just released the remains of the certificate the lady tore
They are Legal Education Certificate and his Call to Bar Certificate... Quite painful tho.
The lady is said to be in Lagos Police station right now..
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/pieces-of-boyfriend-certificates-lady.html

2 Shares

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by ogorwyne(f): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow! Why do people destroy things when angry? She had to tear someone's certificate embarassed. That's pure evil.

237 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Katier00(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
She needs a therapist asap

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Adasun(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
bi*tch sad sad

9 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Donald95(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Children of the world

Few things I don't share with any girl that is not Family. Land or house ownership document,School certificates, Company vital documents ,and any other thing that has to do with my future she won't even Kno were they are

we always condemn Samson in our Sunday school manual or main preaching for revealing his secrets but fail to understand that sometimes we make same mistake knowingly

456 Likes 39 Shares

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Olalan(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
The girl must be made to see a psychologist.........
BTW she also has to pay for damages to serve as a deterrent for others

19 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by IamPlato(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2018

Better To Date A Biitch than Date A Lioness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by nobisgod: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
lord save us from karashika

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by godfatherx: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Modified: Malicious destruction of property is both a criminal Offense and a civil Wrong.

She can be prosecuted and he can sue her civilly and get compensated with punitive damages.

I have watched Judge Judy too much.

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Femiblack05: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is serious oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by iamJ(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
ogorwyne:
Wow! Why do people destroy things when angry? She had to tear someone's certificate embarassed. That's pure evil.
is like you are still a virgin Abi? U don't know that love can make people do anything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by donbachi(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is what you get as a man,when you date a girl whose beauty is not connected to her brain....she is a destiny killer.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by wilybebsy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
I pray things like this never happens to me cuz aswear person pikin fit die o sad

9 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
angry
This might have been the fate of that egg guy too. Na from getting angry and throwing eggs into the sink e dy start before it reaches the level of tearing certificates and breaking tv…
Then if care is not taken it will greaduate to the point of wielding weapons to attack you and then kill you ”mistakenly”.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by 2O17: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
ehya!
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Show us the girl!

8 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by inoki247: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
if the Guy Tear the girl Body like diz now people will be shouting domestic violence.. How can you tear somebody Certificate like diz as if u are tearing Suya Newspaper... This is Certicate violence of the highest order.. Let the Guy goan get affidavit at the court make e dey manage that one...

29 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by ogorwyne(f): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
iamJ:
is like you are still a virgin Abi? U don't know that love can make people do anything
Love? Really

3 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Eleribu omo

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by uc4uandc(f): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Women are problems.
Ordinary, I don't fancy marriage. I want a baby, I get one from a lady on contract. Simple life

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by bilo1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Damn!
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by alabi484(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by YurFatHer: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
"tear my law cert!!!", we'll have to settle the matter in court since it has to do with law. but whhhhyyyyyy, haaabaaa

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by rozayx5(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
All these hoes sef undecided undecided

Beat the hell out of her

undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by sanandreas(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Watch out for the signs, don't hesitate to leave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Austema(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Am speechless, although I will talk when finish........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Some docs can be replaced. Others may not. Fire and other unexpected events destroy certificates all the time. The world shouldn't end for victims of certificate loss, right?

The affected guy should apply to the schools attended to get replacements. Hopefully, Nigerian schools keep adequate records and have clear provisions for certificate replacement. If not, they should, because these things happen and the world shouldn't end for victims whose certificates are destroyed by whatever.

All the best to him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Pentools(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
*In jigga's voice* if you having gal's problem I feel bad for you son, I have 99problem but b!tch ain't one.

First rule of engagement in love:- fall in love with your head not ur heart cus the heart is fragile and can easily be lured/deceived. Only God knows how I guide/hide diligently anything pertaining to my life n future from females most importantly my heart, I hardly leave them all alone in my house or even let them cook my food in my absence.

Women are possessive and empty vessels, and that's the more reason devil use them a whole lot...guys that can do that to their gals are so so rare even if they were the one that saw the gal through school and its certified that the gal ain't his anymore.

Feel bad for u OP but deal with the stress of swearing affidavit, framing up stories and getting a newer one.
Regards!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Gagare1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kudos to the girlfriend now turned girl nemesis. The guy deserves what he got for being careless with his hard earned documents. My documents are kept in a place that is hard even for me to get them. Only copies are kept near.

Wait self, so you mean he stood there like his feet were planted in concrete while she reached for his documents and tore them? Wallahi dis guy na serious mumu. I won't even leave such a beast of a girl alone in my room.

5 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Sweetcollins: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
So this was true

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
There are some illnesses a good beating can cure.

Just saying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by pol23: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Since you believe you can show your Anger with Vandalism ...
I will make you understand no one has the monopoly of craziness ..
I will also show my anger by turning you to a punching bag..
Yes,that won't mold back the certificate but she might live the rest of her life without eyes or limbs.
Say no to domestic violence .... but not to someone who ignore that phrase.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.