Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack (8407 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Tuppeny(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Their first set of Pre-wedding pictures of two Naval Personnel which came out July and are set to walk down the aisle this August. Drop your comments and please pray along with them.

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by milemimi93(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow!
All the best.
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Op! THESE ARE NAVAL PERSONNELS NOT SOILDERS

1 Like

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by nonsoyoungprof: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
They are nasiers Abi..... Olodo , ignoramus

11 Likes

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by LuciferChristi: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Did they pay the photographer for these shots or did they proceed to threaten & beat him up?

The girl looks like a killer. I know one when I see 'em.

2 Likes

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Telsa(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
How do you mean?
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
This one hasn't heard of Sambisa before. Doubt dude can handle an AK locked with 4 magazines in the line of fire.
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Mcbussy(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:

Lolz, I knew sum1 was gonna say this. grin

Navy, Army, Marine, Airforce, Coast Guard.....the general name for a military personnel is soldier.

7 Likes

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Delary: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:

They are all soldiers; the Army, the Air force and the Navy.
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Auladimeji(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Woah! so,Navy also uses this type of uniform, I thought it's only navy blue and white
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Auladimeji(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2018
This ugly lady doesn't deserve this handsome man

3 Likes

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by theapeman4: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Tuppeny:
Their first set of Pre-wedding pictures of two Naval Personnel which came out July and are set to walk down the aisle this August. Drop your comments and please pray along with them.
are you mad angry
I thought they were caught doing sex outside the barrack undecided

About to waste some Vaseline angry

6 Likes

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by oglalasioux(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:

They are all soldiers; army, navy and airforce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Randy100: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2018
At the second picture, what is she holding in her hand?
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by chloride6: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2018
How can two military people marry each other?

I'm not sure their combined take home is up to 200k

God help them sha
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Erums(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2018
chloride6:

God help them sha

How is this relevant.. And hows dat your business... Is 200k take home not a big stuff in naija, howmuch percentage of families get 200k monthly from both ends... Pls be sensible with ur comments

4 Likes

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by mytime24(f): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
This ugly lady doesn't deserve this handsome man
bad mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by airex(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
Spell u no sabi spell, know book u no wan gree know.... Do u need a soothsayer to tell you that any officer serving in d military be it Navy, Army or Airforce are soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
airex:
Spell u no sabi spell, know book u no wan gree know.... Do u need a soothsayer to tell you that any officer serving in d military be it Navy, Army or Airforce are soldiers?
see as civilians de Expose their ignorance...... Have u heard of a Navy Soldier
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
chloride6:

God help them sha
If u know what the Armed forces take home as salary Today u will push all ur Village people to the Armed Forces...
Those guys are Living large..

Their salary scale had been upgraded since 2006
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Telsa:
How do you mean?
They are not Army Soldiers? They Naval Personnels
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
airex:
[/s] why are u displaying ignorance on public space? Soldier is a Term for the Army..
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by allexpensive: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mcbussy:

Lolz, I knew sum1 was gonna say this. grin

Navy, Army, Marine, Airforce, Coast Guard.....the general name for a military personnel is soldier.

A marine is a naval officer.
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by allexpensive: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] why are u displaying ignorance on public space? Soldier is a Term for the Army..
A soldier is a term used for any one in the military be it the Army, Air Force or Navy but mostly NCO but everyone still na soldier. The officer tag is just a respect thing.

I don't mind anyone I'm being called. I'm still a soldier!
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
allexpensive:

A soldier is a term used for any one in the military be it the Army, Air Force or Navy but mostly NCO but everyone still na soldier. The officer tag is just a respect thing.

I don't mind anyone I'm being called. I'm still a soldier!
The Term Soldier is used to describe A person in the Army mostly the Recruit in the army
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by chloride6: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
If u know what the Armed forces take home as salary Today u will push all ur Village people to the Armed Forces...

Fat lies.

A entry level engineer in a multinational makes more than a general.

1 Like

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by atilla(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
When did navy start wearing camouflage? First time I'm seeing this
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by allexpensive: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
The Term Soldier is used to describe A person in the Army mostly the Recruit in the army

Bros, I'm an officer with the Nigerian Air Force this your logic is wrong.

A soldier can be a personnel of any of the Armed Forces. I participate in ground ops too angry We be soldier together.

2 Likes

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
Woah! so,Navy also uses this type of uniform, I thought it's only navy blue and white

Camouflage not mandatory for Naval personnel in some units !! Majority love the navy blue and white more.....
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:

They pay them less. Wearing Camouflage does not mean they are rich.

Lance Corporal receives not upto N60,000 Monthly.

Officers enjoy more advantages thou !!
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Love Life With An Emoticon / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 7) IS OUT / Big Breast Causing Confusion Everywhere Instagram,nairaland,ikeja& Aso Rock(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.