Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

"Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims (12746 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians / Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by kasheemawo(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2018
Leonbonapart:
another terrorist spotted
idiotic boy of Biafra
Ipob is terrorist group

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by veekid(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2018
happney65:
veekid go get ur PVC so says Muric.. grin grin grin
who pvc epp?
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by jaggabban: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2018
Jiang:

Welcome to NAIRALAND where 90% of the Christians here are bitter & full of hatred for anything Islamic.

To be honest I never knew Christians can be so low till I came to nairaland
The reason is simple. 70% of Nairalanders are flat heads and they hate PMB only because of his religion. Do u know that if APC present Amaechi and PDP present Tambawa, they will vote APC. It has never been about personality for them rather, religion. Good % of us know.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2018
hypocrites,when CAN were barking like dog for people to go and get their PVC i didn't see comments like this from you guys.Some pastors even took it to another level preventing church members from entering church without PVC.MURIC just borrow a page from CAN text book of stupidity,so if you have problem with them then you should also have a problem with CAN.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by Mccullum: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Some of you Christians in this nairaland are hypocrites of morality and haters of Islamic religion.

Do you expect him to advise Christians or non on voting issues? Does your pastors advise Muslims on voting issues? No is the answer!

Why some Christians hate Islam so much? Because seeing their religion as competitor to Islam and any one speaking for Islam will be disregarded and purely hated with passion.

If Muslims can respect opinion of your pastors on any issues without hatred and why some Christians seriously interfere into Islamic affairs in uncontructive manners.

God will judge everyone base on human relations, MURIC is Muslims' right group , he's advising Muslims on voting issues by asking them to only vote for a credible politicians and nothing concern any matured and real God fearing Christians in Islamic affairs

If you likes call me names because the truth is bitter and you can't call someone religion bigot or terrorist when you are acting like such.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by Sirjamo: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Leonbonapart:
This terrorist has saw dust in his brain.

Everything about him is Islam and Muslim

No iota of humanity left in this one

Nigeria is in deep sheet
Did you leave your brains somewhere? The group is called: Muslims Right Concern, what else do you expect it to be doing?

2 Likes

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
cheesy
yes get your pvc and vote out the incompetent charlatan gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii out

these bunch of legal terrorists called muric want to make this a Muslim vs Christian fight but it won't work because no right thinking Muslim will ever support Buhari
no right thinking Muslim will ever support terrorism
Islam is not terrorism
Islam is not extremism
voting against Buhari is not haram like so many imams and sheikhs told you
as a popular Islamic scholar I can authoritatively tell you that voting against Buhari is one step into Jannah

Let's purge out these evil called buhari and his useless incompetent docile and dumb administration.
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

Please stop this your nonsense claiming you are a Muslim. Why is it so hard for you to admit where you belong? Who's gonna kill you for being Igbo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by IsaAbubakar: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
Alkanoicacid:

Please stop this your nonsense claiming you are a Muslim. Why is it so hard for you to admit where you belong? Who's gonna kill you for being Igbo?
[/s]
are you surprised that I don't support terrorism and terrorists like Buhari?
yes I'll a Muslim and my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by maasoap(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Ttipsy:
we don't need old illiterates again this is 21 century, do you understand!?

Yeah, express your feelings and desires with your PVC. At the end of the day, majority will still have it their way.
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
yes I'm a Muslim and my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

No, you're not a Muslim. Calling someone a terrorist without prof is not the way of a Muslim, you're IPOB from the South East.

2 Likes

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Jiang:

You & Ibrahim bunu should all go screw urselfs, some of us know exactly what's going in this ur little political games, but let me tell you something using the blood of innocents to reach ur goals never works, some of us actually go down to those areas & get real facts & believe you me, 80% has nothing to do with herdsmen. But your free to believe me or don't , your choice

I don't support terrorism......u know nothing.....

But God won't allow the second othman Dan fodio jihad raging nigeria......to get us...

Buhari sponsoring the jihadist has failed.
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by ardeysholah: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2018
No knowledgeable Christians can abuse or say anything bad to Islam. but some Nairalanders Christians don't even read their bible and most of them don't even know what their religion entails. Some of them, will just pick up their phones typing rubbish. Islam is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by ardeysholah: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2018
No knowledgeable Christians can abuse or say anything bad to Islam. But some Nairalanders Christians don't even read their bible and most of them don't even know what their religion entails. Some of them, will just pick up their phones typing rubbish. Islam is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by Ttipsy(f): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

Yeah, express your feelings and desires with your PVC. At the end of the day, majority will still have it their way.
Goodluck
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
cheesy
yes get your pvc and vote out the incompetent charlatan gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii out

these bunch of legal terrorists called muric want to make this a Muslim vs Christian fight but it won't work because no right thinking Muslim will ever support Buhari
no right thinking Muslim will ever support terrorism
Islam is not terrorism
Islam is not extremism
voting against Buhari is not haram like so many imams and sheikhs told you
as a popular Islamic scholar I can authoritatively tell you that voting against Buhari is one step into Jannah

Let's purge out these evil called buhari and his useless incompetent docile and dumb administration.
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
IPOB imposter has spoken from Anambara.

1 Like

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
yes I'll a Muslim and my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

I'm not surprised that you didn't support Buhari after all it's not by force. I didn't even vote in 2015 and I won't do in 2019 insha Allaah. Being Muslim doesn’t make you an automatic Buhari supporter or any other Muslim politician. But my surprise is that you're claiming to be an Hausa Muslim which you're not. Hope you don't have a bad intention for doing this? Please go legit and drop this thing. E no go pay you o.
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by IsaAbubakar: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
maasoap:

No, you're not a Muslim. Calling someone a terrorist without prof is not the way of a Muslim, you're IPOB from the South East.
[/s]
suit yaself grin
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2018
jaggabban:

The reason is simple. 70% of Nairalanders are flat heads and they hate PMB only because of his religion. Do u know that if APC present Amaechi and PDP present Tambawa, they will vote APC. It has never been about personality for them rather, religion. Good % of us know.

Now that you say it, things have suddenly become a lot clearer, I remember the way plenty nairalanders dey worship the albino Ipob leader, so it turns out na dem almost full nairaland. Thanks for this wonderful piece of info
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by Pataricatering(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Who's now the terrorist?

I don't know what the mods are waiting for..
Your comment should not only be deleted.. you deserve a ban

Now to the topic

So what's special?

Oh, you want him to advice Muslims to sit back at home, not get their PVC and disenfranchise themselves.

.....And I don't see the media getting heated up whenever Adeboye and Oyedepo advice their members to get their PVC.
you know life is all about Christians ! Any other religion must keep quiet when Christians talk ! Only pastors have a right to announce congregation must collect pvc - lol !
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by 7lives: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2018
Naaseer01:
ehen isn't the same thing pastors are telling Christian in various churches
some churches would not even Allow in without PVC. I don't know when PVC turn to Bible. but still you would see some hypocrite calling this gentle man names.

No mind dem, na empty barrel dem be.
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by gurnam: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2018
ardeysholah:
No knowledgeable Christians can abuse or say anything bad to Islam. But some Nairalanders Christians don't even read their bible and most of them don't even know what their religion entails. Some of them, will just pick up their phones typing rubbish. Islam is a religion of peace.

They only answer Christian names because their Igbo parents gave them the name

There is nothing Christianlike in them
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by 7lives: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2018
matrixme:
It's better that way. Let the Church vote, let the mosque vote. Let the traditionalists vote. Politics has always been about the game of numbers. May the best one win.

They would prefer that the Muslims don't vote, I can't remember benefitting anything from the Christian presidents dominated 16 years.
Awon were.

1 Like

Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by ardeysholah: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
DOES THIS MAN DESERVE ANYTHING LESS THAN DEATH?

On 16th June 2017, Professor I.A Umezulike, a Retired Chief Judge, wrote to The National Security Adviser to cause EFCC to investigate someone he saw as a thief among them in Enugu State. He claimed he knew the alleged thief, prior to politics as a struggling lawyer, who lived at No. 17. Mike Ejeagha Street, Abakpa-Nike, Enugu managing to eke out a living as a 'charge and bail' legal practitioner,"
Today, the Professor says, the man has...

MONEY IN BANKS
**Money in vault of Sterling Bank Plc
**Money in vault of United Bank of Africa.

PROPERTIES IN ENUGU
**No. 14, Iyienu Street, Independence Layout;
**7 O'Connor Street, Asata;
**14/16 Charles Street, G. R. A, Enugu;
**9B Isuofia St., Shagari Housing Estate, Trans-Ekulu
**28 Owerri Road in Asata,
**House 2, Local City Garden, G. R. A;
**A plot at Republic Layout.
**69.4 hectares of land in Ogbeke-Nike, Enugu.

PROPERTIES IN ABUJA
**Plot 1518 Maitama,
**11 Evan Enwerem Street, Apo Quarters,
**Plot 2633 Kyami, Housing Estate
**Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe,
**2, Jim Nwobodo Street, Apo Quarters
**Plot 2782 Asokoro Extension.
**Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada;
**Plot 1474 Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi
**Congress Court, Abuja;
**Flat 1, Block D25, 24th St. Games Village;
**Plot 66, 64 Crescents, Gwarimpa Estate.

PROPERTIES IN LONDON
**Flat 4 Varsity Court, Hormer Street, WIH 4NW, London;
**52 Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London.

PROPERTIES IN DUBAI
**Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai;
**The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai;
**2 Flats Burij Side Boulevard (The Signature), Dubai;
**Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai;
**Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai;
**Apartment No. DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai;
**Flat 3604, MAG 214, Dubai;
**Villa No 148, Maeen1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai.

PROPERTIES IN FLORIDA USA
**4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate; 2747 Club Cortile Circle
**2763 Club Cortile Circle, all in Kissime, Florida.

THE MAN IS DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT EKWEREMADU.
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by ardeysholah: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
THIS IS A SHAME! THIS COUNTRY IN TROUBLE. SUPPOSED MEN OF GOD PRAYING FOR SENATOR EKWEREMADU WHO OWNS MORE THAN 60 HOUSES IN CHOICE LOCATIONS ACROSS THE WORLD PURCHASED WITH PROCEEDS OF CORRUPTION. BISHOP CHUKWUMA OF ENUGU DIOCESE IS LEADING THE PRAYING GANG.
Re: "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims by ardeysholah: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
They are praying for a thief, and you people still have gut to abuse President Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / War In Niger Delta: Mend Threatens Northerners In Oil Industry / Simon Achuba Says He Remains Deputy Governor Of Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.