Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,894 members, 7,838,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (49800 Views)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
Fine.

Buhari should stop deceiving people like you that he is fighting corruption or that he has integrity.

Should APC be voted out next year, your current "clean" deceivers will elect to go on self-exile knowing the quantum sleaze they are perpetrating while mouthing buzz words to deceive the gullible...

I can't wait for PDP to persecute and prosecute the APC Saints of today. Maybe that's how God intends to wash Nigeria clean.

When Tinubu dey chop, he give me? Did Saraki or Ekweremmadu remember you when they were buying their mansions abroad?

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Moukandjo: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2018
LordAdam16:

Them dey find oil money wen go supplement CBN+Lag+Kano. Problem is that they went for the wrong person.

All it takes is for GEJ to show up for Udom's re-election final campaign and it's game over. Moreover, Akwa Ibom has a zoning agreement.

Akpabio is simply looking after his own interest and it's smart. Depending on who wins in 2019, he might decamp (PDP will still welcome him with open arms; after all he stood by GEJ when Saraki et al didn't) or continue to build his stock in APC.

The SS is playing long-term. Even in Delta, APC is making some inroads and the elite is giving them leash, because we all know our end game. We're simply borrowing a leaf from the North's book. Same Dankwambo that's hoping for 2m votes in PH and DT is same Dankwambo that campaigned for Buhari even though he was a PDP governorship aspirant in 2015.

The federal money APC is making noise about is ours, so we MUST take our share and give them false hopes. Buhari will not win any SS state (except Edo), but we'd flex with his campaign money. We no come this life kon set kite for any body or region.

-Lord
My guy, how far na! E don tey o! grin
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by gurnam: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2018
proeast:
Lol, just imagine the kind of shameful and disgusting politics they are playing in the sh!thole and they still hope to develop someday cry cry Nigeria is finished and will remain in perpetual underdevelopment if the status quo remains. Break up this unfortunate country now or at least restructure it. I really don't know what is wrong with the black man.

Let me see the link to your comment when Saraki and other senators defected last week

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by maestroferddi: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2018
gurnam:

Just like you are writing like a slave.

Churchill really said it all
You don't get it, do you?

Most politicians are vermin but Buhari has taken political irresponsibility to an unprecedented low water mark.

None of the characters on parade today will outdo Buhari in rendering Nigeria a failed state.

You are blind to see clearly because you are hypnotized by primordial sentiments...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
Good analysis.

We shall now know Akpabio actual clout in Akwa Ibom because the Ibibio nation will be baying to cut him to size.

He has been strutting unchallenged as a godfather before now. Let's see whether the status quo remains...

I just dey read you dey laugh cheesy

See the way you turned on Akpabio in less than 24 hrs of his rumoured defection? Did you have this much contempt for him before? cheesy

How are you different from Those you condemn? What if it turns out to be false? Will he become the heavy weight Mr uncommon transformation again? Will he the powerful leader of NASS PDP caucus again? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by gurnam: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
You get it, do you?

Most politicians are vermin but Buhari has taken political irresponsibility to an unprecedented low water mark.

None of the characters on parade today will outdo Buhari in rendering Nigeria a failed state.

You are blind to see clearly because you are hypnotized by primordial sentiments...

You are simply blinded by your hate for Buhari, unfortunately for you, your 5% is highly irrelevant, you can reduce it to 2 %, we will only start calling you 2%ter.

They will teach you how the brand of Nigeria politics is done. You think you are the only one allowed to forge alliance with the North ?

3 Likes

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Moukandjo: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
You get it, do you?

Take heart, boy! I wish you quick recovery from the pains... But, truthfully, your pains go last till 2023!

4 Likes

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2018
gurnam:

Let me see the link to your comment when Saraki and other senators defected last week

For where? That one is one bag of hypocrisy and contradiction o. Biafra today, atikulation tomorrow, PDP the next.

Kanu, where ever he is will be weeping for him now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by gurnam: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

For where? That one is one bag of hypocrisy and contradiction o. Biafra today, atikulation tomorrow, PDP the next.

Kanu, where ever he is will be weeping for him now cheesy

They are crazy and unstable people.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by SirBunky85(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2018
jerseyboy:
Akpabio now a SAINT.

Dat Oluwole Duduosun girl in a hero.
Akpabio oya tell dem; "Corruption is fighting back".
Nothing do you jor. Carry go Saint Akpabio.
APC una try
painment extraordinary

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by maestroferddi: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Have you ever been to the north?
The lazy argument simple-minded folks use to make case for a faulty argument/conclusion.

Yar'Adua defeated Buhari hands down. Even Jonathan did well in the north in 2011. It was the Boko Haram imbroglio and the quest of the north to reclaim power which they reckoned was unjustly taken from the region that gave Buhari an overwhelming edge in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by seanfer(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2018
LordAdam16:

Read:

We know ourselves for SS. Everything na hustle.

Amaechi was given 5 billion for common local government election, how much you feel say dem go give Akpabio and Umana for governorship and presidential election in the largest oil producing state?

Asking me funny question.

-Lord

APC did not participate in the last LGA elections in Rivers State... So which money are you saying was given to Ameachi?

3 Likes

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by mrvitalis(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
The lazy argument simple-minded folks use to make case for a faulty argument/conclusion.

Yar'Adua defeated Buhari hands down. Even Jonathan did well in the north in 2011. It was the Boko Haram imbroglio and the quest of the north to reclaim power which they reckoned was unjustly taken from the region that gave Buhari an overwhelming edge in 2015
Yar adua defeated buhari in the north? Are you dreaming? ...even at that yaradua himself accepted the election was rigged

No body has defected buhari in the north get your facts right

4 Likes

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Hapigirl1(f): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Ikpongiton:
falana come to mind

Yes oo. Him especially.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by maestroferddi: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Yar adua defeated buhari in the north? Are you dreaming? ...even at that yaradua himself accepted the election was rigged

No body has defected buhari in the north get your facts right
Oga, Yar"Adua defeated him soundly.

You chose to dwell on political gobbledegook remark used to disarm a defeated foe.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by mrvitalis(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga, Yar"Adua defeated him soundly.

You chose to dwell on political gobbledegook remark used to disarm a defeated foe.
Show me prove if he won buhari in the north I owe you 20k

2 Likes

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by autonomous22: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2018
35824L:
APC will take over the government house uyo next year. The formula is simple. Give an Ibibio man the ticket and Akpabio will bring the annang votes to supplement. Udom will surely vacate that office in 2019. APC now has deep roots in rivers and akwa ibom.

Which of the rivers??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Geniro: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Jabioro:
Both of them hold the political grip of their state.In SW Saraki had no say while in SS Akpabio is a big fish..

Stop saying Jargons. Akpabio is mighty but outside AKS he doesn't decide what happens elsewhere in the SS.

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Tareq1105: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

una neva see something grin grin They signed Lukaku(Saraki) last week but lost MESSI(Akpabio) This week....

Umana Umana, Nsere Ime, Udo Udoma and Akpabio in Akwa Ibom....I can only say RIP To PDP in Akwa Ibom...

Me I know that the transfer window is still open

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
LordAdam16:

Them dey find oil money wen go supplement CBN+Lag+Kano. Problem is that they went for the wrong person.

All it takes is for GEJ to show up for Udom's re-election final campaign and it's game over. Moreover, Akwa Ibom has a zoning agreement.

Akpabio is simply looking after his own interest and it's smart. Depending on who wins in 2019, he might decamp (PDP will still welcome him with open arms; after all he stood by GEJ when Saraki et al didn't) or continue to build his stock in APC.

The SS is playing long-term. Even in Delta, APC is making some inroads and the elite is giving them leash, because we all know our end game. We're simply borrowing a leaf from the North's book. Same Dankwambo that's hoping for 2m votes in PH and DT is same Dankwambo that campaigned for Buhari even though he was a PDP governorship aspirant in 2015.

The federal money APC is making noise about is ours, so we MUST take our share and give them false hopes. Buhari will not win any SS state (except Edo), but we'd flex with his campaign money. We no come this life kon set kite for any body or region.

-Lord
Tell them let them know what we SS are up to, no SS state belongs to APC, sooner or later Edo State will be taken away from them. Let's watch and see if you think I'm lying ask Oshiomole why he failed to delivered Edo during 2015 presidential election
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
autonomous22:

Which of the rivers??
River Benue I guess, GEJ wife and Wike are always in charge and that's a no go area for APC
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by igwefivestar(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
bakila:

Look at the goal tally at the last election and the completed pass by way of ballots brought to the boxes.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by tribalistseun: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sirjamo:
OK, I thought this was just a rumor, he's a big catch. Saraki should watch his back, someone is about to go for his jugular.
Akpabio is nothing outside akwa ibom, he's politics starts and end in akwa ibom state.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by maestroferddi: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Show me prove if he won buhari in the north I owe you 20k
Poor man forming maverick.

Use google...Then use that money to bring yourself up to speed.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by bakila: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
chidextec:
grin u just made my day... Kudo cool
Thanks.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by statusquoante: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
gurnam:

They are crazy and unstable people.

Any politician from the SS/SE defecting to APC at this time is a big time slave!
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by BishopEmmanuel(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please how is Akpabio a bigger striker than Saraki?

Fact is, Saraki is more popular in the political space of Nigeria than Akpabio and u know it.

You minding all these Ignorant Mofos
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please how is Akpabio a bigger striker than Saraki?

Fact is, Saraki is more popular in the political space of Nigeria than Akpabio and u know it.

Your own opinion.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by abbakacici: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Funny enough nobody saw this
He opened up to the meeting that he had to resort to legal tactics to stop the EFCC from probing how the former governor spent state funds when he was in power but yet he couldn’t be satisfied.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by michealewela: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
YoungFr:

Tell them let them know what we SS are up to, no SS state belongs to APC, sooner or later Edo State will be taken away from them. Let's watch and see if you think I'm lying ask Oshiomole why he failed to delivered Edo during 2015 presidential election
it was rigged...

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
nzeobi:

the only APC member that is a terrorist is known to all.

And when the socalled terrorist (pmb) decamps to pdp tomorrow he too will become a saint and who knows, osibanjo might just become your new terrorist. Wailer.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by VULCAN(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who exactly are you referring to?

Because as far as Nigeria is concerned 90% of APC pillars came from PDP and some have decided to return.

So who are these APC members you are referring to?

lx3as:

The former APC members you called Muslim terrorists are now PDP Saints!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife / Adeosun & Hameed-Ali Inspect New Technology For NCS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.