Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (49816 Views)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ojiofor:

Wharrever!

This is the hypocrisy of your government in pictures.

Of course it is. Part of them are those you wish to quench over today. PDP = APC effectively

May the best looters and riggers win
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Ojiofor: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Of course it is. Part of them are those you wish to quench over today. PDP = APC effectively

May the best looters and riggers win

Quench for what?unlike you and ngeneukwuenu my next meal does not depend on any politician be it in PDP or APC.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ojiofor:

Quench for what?unlike you and ngeneukwuenu my next meal does not depend on any politician be it in PDP or APC.

The same powers you used to discern that we are fed by APC is the same power I use to assert that you will die of hunger tomorrow if wike forgets to credit your account.

Disprove it
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
maestroferddi:
Stop deceiving yourself.

Udom will easily win re-election. Power is expected to shift to the Oron nation so drafting another Ibibio candidate to the contest will be counter-productive.

The best APC can do is making a little showing in the presidential election but Buhari will still NOT get up to 25 percent.

Akwa Ibom is a core PDP state. There is little Akpabio possible defection can alter.
[/s]

The most efficient political machinery in AKS has been signed over to APC. Pray tell who else has the dynamics and cunning to sway the electorates and deliver votes in AKS like Akpabio? I know you still feel there's some magic the PDP can perform but sorry bro, with Federal might and a tactical persona like Akpabio, the deal is sealed. I know it's bitter but sometimes you just have to taste the truth.

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by 35824L: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
sacramento1212:

Correct and despite knowing that Udom was brought in by akpabio, the Ibibios still went ahead to vote for him. So the earlier Ibibios unite, the better for all of us. The damage done by Akpabio, his family and inlaws is a complete slap on the face of an average Ibibio. They turned the entire state into a family affair and ensured that Annangs got key positions in his tenure. I don't blame them anyway but it's an eye opener for we Ibibios to sit up.
Are you now saying that when APC gives its ticket to an ibibio man for governor next year, ibibio people will not vote for their own just because akpabio is supporting that person?
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by maestroferddi: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

The most efficient political machinery in AKS has been signed over to APC. Pray tell who else has the dynamics and cunning to sway the electorates and deliver votes in AKS like Akpabio? I know you still feel there's some magic the PDP can perform but sorry bro, with Federal might and a tactical persona like Akpabio, the deal is sealed. I know it's bitter but sometimes you just have to taste the truth.
I will not waste saliva trying to educate you since you are probably typing from Owo or some rustic South West back water.

Akpabio is a minority in Akwa Ibom. The Ibibios will smoke him out from further pretence as a power broker. They have been enduring him because he facilitated the emergence of Udom

If indeed he defects to APC, his days as a politician of reckoning in the South South will be over.

I still believe Akpabio is up to some kind of intrigue so it is too early for APC people to rejoice.

I put/stake over 20 years of political punditry on the line in affirming that APC will not win in Akwa Ibom with or without Akpabio and that Buhari will not score above 15 percent.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Ojiofor: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The same powers you used to discern that we are fed by APC is the same power I use to assert that you will die of hunger tomorrow if wike forgets to credit your account.

Disprove it

Funny dude grin.
Are you not a member of infamouse BMC again?

Wike can't pay me because I am not under his employment and secondly I am not even a card carrying member of of PDP or any party for that matter.So I am a free agent unlike you.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by sacramento1212: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
35824L:
Are you now saying that when APC gives its ticket to an ibibio man next year, ibibio people will not vote for their own just because akpabio is supporting that person?

I never insinuated that. Akwa-ibomites were concerned about the fact that Akpabio brought in Udom as an anointed candidate of his and that voting him in would mean 3rd term for Akpabio and not allowing Udom be an independent governor. But they took that risk by voting him because there was no better alternative since Umana Okon Umana was a bigger thief but that Udom still being an ibibio man might not dance to the music of Akpabio which later happened.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ojiofor:

Funny dude grin.
Are you not a member of infamouse BMC again?

Wike can't pay me because I am not under his employment and secondly I am not even a card carrying member of of PDP or any party for that matter.So I am a free agent unlike you.

Comedian, didn't you write my application letter for me again? cheesy

As you also helped me procure my APC membership card. You can deny all you want, I know how the urine lickers of the albino hunchback and PDP goons sound. You're a perfect specimen
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Ojiofor: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Comedian, didn't you write my application letter for me again? cheesy

As you also helped me procure my APC membership card. You can deny all you want, I know how the urine lickers of the albino hunchback and PDP goons sound. You're a perfect specimen

If you want to insult get off my mention,me and are no mates.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
I will not waste saliva trying to educate you since you are probably typing from Owo or some rustic South West back water.

Akpabio is a minority in Akwa Ibom. The Ibibios will smoke him out from further pretence as a power broker. They have been enduring him because he facilitated the emergence of Udom

If indeed he defects to APC, his days as a politician of reckoning in the South South will be over.

I still believe Akpabio is up to some kind of intrigue so it is too early for APC people to rejoice.

I put/stake over 20 years of political punditry on the line in affirming that APC will not win in Akwa Ibom with or without Akpabio and that Buhari will not score above 15 percent.

Lol! Boy am presently in "The Land of Promise" and i can presently tell you what the political atmosphere here's like. Forget what you read online, Akpabio may be from a minority in AKS but his followership is majority. You can take this simple hint to the bank. EOD.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ojiofor:

If you want to insult get off my mention,me and are no mates.

I didn't know BMC was a term of endearment in your enclave. Gerrout make I see road
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Ojiofor: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

[s]I didn't know BMC was a term of endearment in your enclave. Gerrout make I see road[/s]
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by maestroferddi: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Lol! Boy am presently in "The Land of Promise" and i can presently tell you what the political atmosphere here's like. Forget what you read online, Akpabio may be from a minority in AKS but his followership is majority. You can take this simple hint to the bank. EOD.
You are a compulsive liar.

I have heard outcry on social media that Akpabio is angling to make it possible for herdsmen to berth in Akwa Ibom.

There is no how the Ibibio nation will be celebrating Akpabio impending betrayal so where are you speaking from?

You may have forgotten that there is a sitting governor in the state who has demonstrated ample potency to keep Akpabio out of the scheme of things.

Kwakwanso defected to PDP and the ripple were felt all over the country: Speaker, Deputy Governor and 22 members of the state house of assembly.

How has Akpabio's purported defection affected the political equilibrium of the state? How many states legislators does he control?

It will be very difficult if not impossible for him to change the status .

His movement is coming too late to cause any serious misalignment...

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by mildflame: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
MAJORITY my ASS! AKPABIO is inconsequential APC only want SARAKI out of the way and the CROOK called AKPABIO was shown his dozier either he cooperates or go to jail. AKPABIO only exist in ukana ikot ituen
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by mildflame: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

MAJORITY my ASS! AKPABIO is inconsequential APC only want SARAKI out of the way and the CROOK called AKPABIO was shown his dozier either he cooperates or go to jail. AKPABIO only exist in ukana ikot ituen
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by PointZerom: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

una neva see something grin grin They signed Lukaku(Saraki) last week but lost MESSI(Akpabio) This week....

Umana Umana, Nsere Ime, Udo Udoma and Akpabio in Akwa Ibom....I can only say RIP To PDP in Akwa Ibom...

"He told the meeting that he couldn’t surrender the government to the former governor to run from Abuja, hence, their parting of ways. He told the meeting that he did everything to please Akpabio but that he couldn’t be satisfied.

He opened up to the meeting that he had to resort to legal tactics to stop the EFCC from probing how the former governor spent state funds when he was in power but yet he couldn’t be satisfied".

Only Palm wine tappers supports criminals.

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy buhariguy
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
PointZerom:

"He told the meeting that he couldn’t surrender the government to the former governor to run from Abuja, hence, their parting of ways. He told the meeting that he did everything to please Akpabio but that he couldn’t be satisfied.

He opened up to the meeting that he had to resort to legal tactics to stop the EFCC from probing how the former governor spent state funds when he was in power but yet he couldn’t be satisfied".

Only Palm wine tappers supports criminals.

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy buhariguy
Ngeneukwenu never see anything sef cheesy cheesy

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by princejones(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
mildflame:

you lied
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by ganu: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please how is Akpabio a bigger striker than Saraki?

Fact is, Saraki is more popular in the political space of Nigeria than Akpabio and u know it.

ganu
Nobody says Akpabio is a bigger fish than Saraki. But the fact remains as a minority leader he is also a big fish.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
ganu:

ganu
Nobody says Akpabio is a bigger fish than Saraki. But the fact remains as a minority leader he is also a big fish.
Before u quote someone next time, try to understand his reasons.

I quoted someone who said Akpabio was a bigger fish than Saraki, I hope u go back and check again.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by izuagbe(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
We buy dead or used inverter batteries at good prices. 12v 200ah is 15k, 150ah is 10500 and 100 ah is 7500. Pls call 08030978357 for pickup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) / Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.