Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

"Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor (16465 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by HeWrites(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2018
A Twitter user took to the micro-blogging platform to share the message her pastor told the church members.

According to the lady, her pastor said God gave Adam a house (Eden) and a job (to tend the garden) before he gave him a woman. Which mean if a man don't have a job or a house, he don't need a woman.

How true is what the pastor said?

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9259/men-dont-need-women-if-they-do-not-have-a-house-or-job-pastor.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by dingbang(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2018
But God also said, in that time, seven women will walk up to a man, and say to him; let us answer your name, so that we will avoid the embarrassment of being unmarried.

cheesy

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by milemimi93(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2018
Tell your pastor that Abraham didn't own his own house or job when he got married to his wife Sarah. He was still in his father's house. And yet the Bible says he was God's best friend and had all God's blessings

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by dingbang(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Tell your pastor that Abraham didn't own his own house or job when he got married to his wife Sarah. He was still in his father's house. And yet the Bible says he was God's best friend and had all God's blessings
cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by delugajackson: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Those two things should be considered, especially when one is thinking of going the family way. Before a man thinks of landing a wife, he must first make sure that he's fit, financially and otherwise.

Having a job and a house gives you a sense of fulfilment. Besides, things have really changed, there's nothing like unconditional love these days.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Siki355(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2018
hypocrite would find these statement wrong
like d wan above me

4 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Even Davido can't say this rubbish.

He shouldn't get married too coz pastoring is not a job unless he's being paid for preaching the word of God..

6 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by milemimi93(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by GiantParrot(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Times have changed. Expectations have changed also. For example, in times past you could only be a small farmer and still be able to call yourself a proud family man. Not so anymore.

The many indigent families we see in our society should be a wake up call to young men. Responsibilities pile up quickly in relationships. Especially when children come into the picture. Clearly not many people appreciate the seriousness of these responsibilities hence the alarming level of destitution in our society. The pragmatic position of this pastor is well understood.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by highqueen(f): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by donbachi(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2018
And eve came and destroyed the eden....no house or no job,make she follow sufferam wit d man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Newboss(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2018
GiantParrot:

Times have changed. Expectations have changed also. For example, in times past you could only be a small farmer and still be able to call yourself a proud family man. Not so anymore.

The many indigent families we see in our society should be a wake up call to young men. Responsibilities pile up quickly in relationships. Especially when children come into the picture. Clearly not many people appreciate the seriousness of these responsibilities hence the alarming level of destitution in our society. The pragmatic position of this pastor is well understood.
You're obviously out of touch with reality, Mr patriot! angry

There are still villages in this world where there are small farmers doing absolutely fine. angry

I only pity those who visit those places to hear a man spit chunks of junk and look for how to justify them with his fairy tale book! angry You can justify any trash with that book. Just name it angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2018
My happiness is that at the end of the day, we all leave nairaland to face reality and what th reality means for me might not be same for you. I'm not saying he's right or Wrong all I'm saying is know thy self

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by bjayx: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Very true
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by GiantParrot(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2018
Newboss:
You're obviously out of touch with reality, Mr patriot! angry

There are still villages in this world where there are small farmers doing absolutely fine. angry
Fair Point. I'm quite sure the denizens of those villages do not constitute the pastor's audience though. Those who live in urbanized areas cannot realistically act as though they are in a similar situations as the villagers you refer to.

I only pity those who visit those places to hear a man spit chunks of junk and look for how to justify them with his fairy tale book! angry You can justify any trash with that book. Just name it angry

I am agnostic myself. That's why I avoided referring to the pastor's biblical jistification in my first post. However, I agree with his conclusion even if I think little of his premises.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2018
We need a new trend! Like sex dolls, battle of the genders is getting lame undecided
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Headlesschicken(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2018
undecided If only these generation could have self control n learn to understand times n seasons,buh dey all now reason wiv dia d!ckx instead of using dia brain,being in a relationship as we know it wen yuh still tryna b somebody wld gradually continue to weigh u down n slow u down from getting to wia yuh headed,plus drift yuh attention... My advice if yuh really after something in life,push women to d side until u achieved yuh target.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by DarkMagic(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
She is right tho
Those two factors are to be considered, especially when you want to start a family
If you don't have job..forget woman
If you don't have a house..put woman aside smiley smiley smiley
You can't start a family under ur father's roof undecided
Achieve thkse two..get a good salary or income..then you can think marriage
Put the horse before the cart

11 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yes, as a man, you must have a house you paid for.

7 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Chileads(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
If you had not been collecting enough tithe and offering, i wonder what you would have said.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Mouthgag: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
He is partially right.
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yes, as a man, you must have a house (even if na one room you paid for) and a source of income (however small).

You must leave your family, figuratively and literally by renting your house or build (as the case may be), even if your father is Dangote. Also, you cant rely on your father's money (like Adewale, Davido's brother) and get married. If your parents are rich, you can work in your family's company or start a new one or get a job.

Why some women don't enjoy their marriages is because they married a daddy's/mummy's boy, who depend on their parents for money, DECISION, house, food etc.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by itiswellandwell: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Someone should help me ask the pastor '' what is gonna happen if they get married and few weeks to the marriage, the husband lost his job or their apartment with all properties got burnt " Are they going to be separated until the man gets back on his feet?

I understand the pastor's point but he didn't table the question very well. He is just trying to tell men to be hardworking. Time has changed and things have changed. Some women are more wiser now sef! When they sight that guys with huge future potentials and the woman is capable of footing the family responsibilities pending the time the guy gets on his feet. Na marriage things straight. Future potentials lo le se ooooooo!

Somebody should shout HALLELUYAH!!

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature abeg.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Trexnemesis(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Not true. Abram was already a man of substance before leaving his Father's place.

7 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by anambraamaka: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
True

1 Like

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Trexnemesis(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
You must have a source of income and a shelter before taking a wife. The pastor was right.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by PerfectEsquire(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Even Davido can't say this rubbish.

He shouldn't get married too coz pastoring is not a job unless he's being paid for preaching the word of God..

Senseless, u don't think before u talk.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by agabaI23(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:
But Abram was a freaking rich man. He was wealthy. If he wanted a house, he would get one. Not supporting the pastor though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Abfinest007(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
confirm
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
The “house” is confusing. Do you mean an apartment of his own? Yes, it is good to have an apartment of your own even if it is a room. It brings freedom

3 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by main24(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Just wondering, how can a guy without house and source of income think of woman self let alone wife? undecided undecided
Some guys get mind ooo shocked shocked

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.