Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? (2547 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Most Nigerian Women Are Averse To The Men in their lives Using Condoms. Why? / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by SureBozz(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2018
Is it right or wrong for married couples to be using condoms?
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by dingbang(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Its right abeg .. The economy isn't helping matters these days.. Even me right now I dey fear to even have sex with or without condom. I don't want to hear stories of I am pregnant right now

4 Likes

Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Newboss(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Right or wrong? Seriously?

It's definitely not wrong because whatever they choose to do is none of anyone's businesses, hence it can never be wrong so long as it's consensual. angry

They should probably visit a doctor for a better family planning system that doesn't deny them the full sexual pleasure of skin to skin! angry

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by donbachi(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Nothing man no go see 4 dis nairaland.
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
It’s not wrong per sey but it seems you and your wife or the said couple are not enlightened people.

There are pills, injections and procedures you can employ to stop her from getting pregnant while you fully enjoy your sex life.

The Nigerian medical system is so advanced now that you can get these in any standard pharmacy rather than going to a hospital (take note, “standard”).

As men, we both know condom greatly reduces sensation during sex so why not do the alternative?

If for any reason you have been promiscuous and have contracted an std, please stick to condoms and don’t put the poor woman through undue stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Blackfire(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is rightly wrong..

Or .

Wrongly right.

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by milemimi93(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
100% right.
Trust no one.
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by milemimi93(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
Its right abeg .. The economy isn't helping matters these days.. Even me right now I dey fear to even have sex with or without condom. I don't want to hear stories of I am pregnant right now
grin
dingbang:
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by milemimi93(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:

If you can't practice *PULL_OFF* double condom. Lol
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by HouseOfWine: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
After having bout 2 children with my wife, i would start using condoms to stop any more childbirth of course the occasional skinny dipping will occur but more of CD

Common sense is supposed to be common, let me see the religion fanatic that would say otherwise
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Bluezy13(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
HouseOfWine:
After having bout 2 children with my wife, i would start using condoms to stop any more childbirth of course the occasional skinny dipping will occur but more of CD

Common sense is supposed to be common, let me see the religion fanatic that would say otherwise

Reason why you should be practising pull off now that you are single so that you can be enjoying skin to skin without pregnancy.
Condom makes sex artificial.
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by dingbang(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:

If you can't practice *PULL_OFF* double condom. Lol
guy... Whether being an expert in pull off before cumming or not... When God wan punish you with pregnancy eh... Nothing can stop you

3 Likes

Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by milemimi93(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
guy... Whether being an expert in pull off before cumming or not... When God wan punish you with pregnancy eh... Nothing can stop you

LMAO
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by HouseOfWine: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bluezy13:

Reason why you should be practising pull off now that you are single so that you can be enjoying skin to skin without pregnancy.
Condom makes sex artificial.

Bros i be pull off pro especially when it comes to girls i know i definitely do not want pregnant.. But guy the technique isnt easy, its mentally tasking
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Bluezy13(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
HouseOfWine:

Bros i be pull off pro especially when it comes to girls i know i definitely do not want pregnant.. But guy the technique isnt easy, its mentally tasking

Practice makes perfect.
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
undecided Dia phucking problem,buh why d phuck would i phuck my wife wiv a cd...what nansense..
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by oyetpel(m): 3:37am On Aug 06, 2018
mrAMG:
It’s not wrong per sey but it seems you and your wife or the said couple are not enlightened people.

There are pills, injections and procedures you can employ to stop her from getting pregnant while you fully enjoy your sex life.

The Nigerian medical system is so advanced now that you can get these in any standard pharmacy rather than going to a hospital (take note, “standard”).

As men, we both know condom greatly reduces sensation during sex so why not do the alternative?

If for any reason you have been promiscuous and have contracted an std, please stick to condoms and don’t put the poor woman through undue stress.

I heard contraceptives disrupt women's hormones.

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2018
oyetpel:

I heard contraceptives disrupt women's hormones.

Pregnancy, ovulation, monthly flow are controlled by hormones. These drugs work by disrupting or delaying those hormones
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by oyetpel(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2018
mrAMG:

Pregnancy, ovulation, monthly flow are controlled by hormones. These drugs work by disrupting or delaying those hormones

Yes, i mean it disrupts it negatively.

A married woman i am closed to said she starting becoming lean when she was on a contraceptive, so she stopped it. Months after she became pregnant.

Some affect women negatively, so i subscribe to occasional condom and fingering. Instead of causing harm to my wife's health and body mechanism.

P.S: Not married tho
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2018
oyetpel:

Yes, i mean it disrupts it negatively.

A married woman i am closed to said she starting becoming lean when she was on a contraceptive, so she stopped it. Months after she became pregnant.

Some affect women negatively, so i subscribe to occasional condom and fingering. Instead of causing harm to my wife's health and body mechanism.

P.S: Not married tho

There are various types, she might have been on the pill when the injection was what was best for her body.

Usually, before starting any regimen of birth control, it’s advisable to talk to somebody who will know what best suites you after a series of questions.
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by oyetpel(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2018
mrAMG:

There are various types, she might have been on the pill when the injection was what was best for her body.

Usually, before starting any regimen of birth control, it’s advisable to talk to somebody who will know what best suites you after a series of questions.

Ok, so answers to the questions will determine the type of contraceptive that best suit a woman?

From 1-10, how safe is family planning? Trying to know more about it before marriage.

I read a broadcast message on whatsapp about a woman( also a doctor) that died because of the contraceptive she was using. With it she only had 3 menstruations a year and that led to collapse of her body metabolism.
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2018
oyetpel:

Ok, so answers to the questions will determine the type of contraceptive that best suit a woman?

From 1-10, how safe is family planning? Trying to know more about it before marriage.

I read a broadcast message on whatsapp about a woman( also a doctor) that died because of the contraceptive she was using. With it she only had 3 menstruations a year and that led to collapse of her body metabolism.

It is very safe and adviceable for every couple, it’s not by force to give birth to a complete football team. Family planning helps you have only the children you can cater properly for, it also helps the working class woman to go about her business without fear that one day she’ll have to stop working when she’s not ready because a baby is on the way. As newly married couples, wouldn’t you and your wife love to enjoy each other well well before the kids start coming?

And yes, answers to questions concerning her body will determine the sort of contraceptive she can take.

Take everything you read on WhatsApp with a pinch of salt, 98% of them are not credible and are very unfounded.

It is also good to know that there are contraceptive procedures for men too.
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Asbaba(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
the only thing wrong is married people engaged in adultery.. aside from that nothing is wrong but there are many alternatives to condoms in terms of family planning which would also let you feel the goodness of skin to skin sex.

say no to adultery and fornication.!! b
Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Cholls(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Dia phucking problem,buh why d phuck would i phuck my wife wiv a cd...what nansense..

Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Rhemy2013(f): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Headlesschicken:

That means una go pack pikin full for house be that tongue

2 Likes

Re: Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dia r oda means of avoiding pregnancy that does'nt involve latex
Rhemy2013:

That means una go pack pikin full for house be that tongue

(1) (Reply)

Need Serious Help On How To Manage Ladies / How Does A Lady Know You Love Her And She Is Not A Hook Up? - Mature Minds / I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.