Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage! (1376 Views)

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / My Experience With A Strange Lady / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage! by labusinessguide: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good day aunty Amara.. please I need your advice on an issue that has been bothering my mind.
I got married three years ago and ever since then it's been one problem or another-from infidelity to domestic abuse.
My husband can sleep with anything in skirt, he engages in sexchat, phone intimacy, physical sex with different ladies, masturbation..

Click here ;
https://www.amaraofficial.com/2018/08/a-strange-lady-wants-to-destroy-my.html

To read counsel!
Re: A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fake stories
Re: A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage! by labusinessguide: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Fake stories

I can tell that you need help...

Maybe you should send me a mail let me assist you okay.

Don't be poor and also be a wizard.

NOT everyone is as jobless as you are.

Get a life or at least don't expose your stewpidity online.
Re: A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
labusinessguide:

I can tell that you need help...

Maybe you should send me a mail let me assist you okay.

Don't be poor and also be a wizard.

NOT everyone is as jobless as you are.

Get a life or at least don't expose your stewpidity online.
look at this mumu. U come her to post fake stories. U think we are stupid here. Get the ferk ouuta here

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage! by labusinessguide: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
look at this mumu. U come her to post fake stories. U think we are stupid here. Get the ferk ouuta here

I guess this is the highest level of maturity you can offer.

I feel sorry for all your parents invested to raise a child who cannot discuss intelligently with others on a social media.

I bet that when you meet me, you will most definitely eat your words.

Till then, keep exposing your immaturity, internet keeps record of them.

Enjoy.

Yours

(1) (Reply)

My Advise To These Current Crop Of Ladies / closed / Thanks for ur time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.