Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? (414 Views)

Advice Advice / Married People...i Need Advice. How Did U Know She/he Is "The One?" / Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? by blazesam(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
My wife took my phn and deleted my girlfriend Bisi's number and saved her own number as Bisi.
You see, someone had told my wife about Bisi my gf but i didn't knw.
I then got an sms from Bisi asking for mobile money 250,000. I rushed to my wife and lied to her that i needed 250k for an emergency. I told her that my mother was sick and needed the money urgently.
My wife gave me the money and i rushed to send it to the account number written in the message.
She did not acknowledge receipt of the money, when i was relaxing at home after work, i kept wondering if Bisi had received the money. I sent her an sms to find out if she had received the money. Her response was ,"call me now" i got out of the house to make the call.
YOU CAN IMAGINE MY HORROR WHEN MY WIFE ANSWERED THE CALL INSTEAD OF BISI!!. It's been three days nd i'm still standing outside. Wondering how to go back to my own house. Experts pls what do i do?
Re: Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? by Betakeshi: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? by Cholls(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
my brother op expert kwa! you're on your own o

1 Like

Re: Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? by IamPlato(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Continue Standing outside

1 Like

Re: Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? by chiommy123(f): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
you are lucky

1 Like

Re: Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? by Bluezy13(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Recycled story.

(1) (Reply)

The Excitement Of Having Who You Never Thought You Could / Lady Chooses “perfect Spot” For Selfie As She Visits A Cemetery. Photo / Im Handsome And,i Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.