Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Excitement Of Having Who You Never Thought You Could - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Excitement Of Having Who You Never Thought You Could (415 Views)

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Excitement Of Having Who You Never Thought You Could by Quincymadu: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Now it surprises me sometimes that people can kill to get something that other people do get on a platter of gold, am a jambite who spends alot of time playing games at home, i guess there isnt much to do when your still at home, and then there is this enugu girl that stays on my street, her name is jane, she should be in her mid tweties, she is not your average looking girl, i mean shes beautiful, fair and so endowed with big/thick front and behind, all the big guys on my street are struggling for janes attention including my big cousins with their G class and all..

Well just last month, jane became friends with my big sister and she's been visiting my house every now and then due to boredom and all that, somehow she behaves kind of flirty with me whenever my sis isnt around us, but then it didnt mean much to me because i dont consider myself half a candidate to her, i guess am still dull and naive, but last week jane made the bold step towards me since i was still dulling on her...we where watching this movie next thing babe loosen her button and guided my mouth to her breast, now it has become a daily occurance between us two and we try our best to keep it on the low.

Long story short, i just had my first sex with jane yesterday, all through the sex i was like "na me be this", no condom so i went in like that, wats funny is that my big cousins are still complaining about jane not giving any attention to them, i know they will catch up sooner or later but for now am here thinking what time she will be coming today, damn i cant even wait for her to come.
Re: The Excitement Of Having Who You Never Thought You Could by Siki355(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2018
ma nigga

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Single Guy For Hook Up This Weekend / Man Born Without Penis Finally Has S*x For The First Time At The Age Of 45 / Try To Read This, Esp. LADIES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.