Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4919 Views)

It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me / Truth Or Dare Party / My Best Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OgaBuhari: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: . by EwuOjota: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
So we should tell you what we did in our bedrooms with our Calabar girlfriend's?

Sick guy. Go somewhere else if you are looking for sex stories pervert.

13 Likes

Re: . by dingbang(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oya travel to calabar.. If you need a travel buddy, I dey with you
Re: . by delugajackson: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mr man, you are a disgrace to humanity. Don't you have people around you that can give you good advice?

If the sexual prowess of Calabar women is what you occupy your mind with, then you're just another insignificant multi-cellular organism that came to contribute to this planet's gradual degradation. Keep on making a foól out of yourself. Akpara. Unam ikot mkpo.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Kharol1234: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin
Re: . by LuciferChristi: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
OgaBuhari:
I've been hearing on Nairaland how calabar girls are very caring and also posses dexterity in bedmathics.
My friend that served at calabar actually told me their girls can cook for africa especially that their native food called edikang ikong, and he also told me how he couldn't satisfy the calabar lady tho he wanted to marry her so he dished her cos their appetite for sex is insatiable.
I also Heard of a bini man that divorce his wife and sold his father's land after having sex with a calabar woman.
Lastly a nairalander told me that making love with a calabar woman will make you forget your origin.
So are they really that Sweet? Because I want to Travel to calabar now to confirm if it's true.

Bro its no myth.
Calabar / Akwa Ibom girls are the bomb in bed. They last longer & are just more erotic.

My best sex romps happened with my Calabar / Akwa Ibom exes. Look, this is no myth.

Those girls are something else.
Words can't express it abeg. They are hands down the only girls I have a real sexual interest in.

In my early years, I went about 2 hrs without cumming with my Calabar gf. We had to take a break cuz I felt life slowly ebbing away from me.

That was when I knew your performance was dependent on the type of partner you Bleep with.

7 Likes

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Bro its no myth.
Calabar / Akwa Ibom girls are the bomb in bed. They last longer & are just more erotic.

My best sex romps happened with my Calabar / Akwa Ibom exes. Look, this is no myth.

Words can't express it abeg. They are hands down the only girls I have a real sexual interest in.

In my early years, I went about 2 hrs without cumming with my Calabar gf. We had to take a break cuz I felt life slowly ebbing away from me.

That was when I knew your performance was dependent on the type of partner you Bleep with.
remove akwa ibom. Dem no follow jhoor!
Heard its strictly the Efiks that is calabar girls that possess this magic.
The ibibio girls of Akwa Ibom no follow oh. Them too dey form and they are very weak and not too strong

1 Like

Re: . by LuciferChristi: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
OgaBuhari:
remove akwa ibom. Dem no follow jhoor!
Heard its strictly the Efiks that is calabar girls that possess this magic.
The ibibio girls of Akwa Ibom no follow oh. Them too dey form and they are very weak and not too strong

Me no know all that tribe shit. I only know of those two states.

Their sex is always mind blowing.
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: . by Jay5mie: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Anything Buhari should b heading to Duara
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
How did we end up with this kind of discussions as nairalanders?
Who did we offend?

2 Likes

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Mr man, you are a disgrace to humanity. Don't you have people around you that can give you good advice?

If the sexual prowess of Calabar women is what you occupy your mind with, then you're just another insignificant multi-cellular organism that came to contribute this planet's gradual degradation. Keep on making a foól out of yourself. Akpara. Unam ikot mkpo.
ekpe useme mkpo. Na your business.
Idad. Common get away from here.
Akpan slave. Useless akwa ibom man.

1 Like

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Alero3Arubi:
Who did we offend?
common shut up.
this is romance section so what kind of topic do you expect?
Illiterate afonja hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: . by delugajackson: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
OgaBuhari:
ekpe useme mkpo. Na your business.
Idad. Common get away from here.
Akpan slave. Useless akwa ibom man.
Well, it seems you're doing everything possible to be an ásshole, but I don't give assholes attention. The only thing I can give you is a mention which is this one; your first and your very last. You've only shown us the type of brain-dead homosapien you are. An insignificant zilch-wit. A frigin slowpoke with no bearing in life. A complete waste of valuable space. You even replied me with Ibibio. The nerve!! Can you please do us a favor by not associating with anything that has to do with Akwacross? We don't tolerate ássholes where I come from.

4 Likes

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
delugajackson:

[s]Well, it seems you're doing everything possible to be an ásshole, but I don't give assholes attention. The only thing I can give you is a mention which is this one; your first and your very last. You've only shown us the type of brain-dead homosapien you are. An insignificant zilch-wit. A frigin slowpoke with no bearing in life. A complete waste of space. You even replied me with Ibibio. The nerve!! Can you please do us a favor by not associating with anything that has to do with Akwacross? We don't tolerate ássholes where I come from.[/s]
kop utebe inua doh.
Your akwa ibom people are slaves here in my land.
The ibibio girls are illiterates and are only useful for food and sex else what do you lots have to offer.
I'm even ashamed of myself to exchange words with a slave okon boy like you with a bad akwa ibom accent.
Ifod mbad ino nte afo. Ebod ikot. Adiok unor fien
Re: . by milemimi93(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
OgaBuhari:
I've been hearing on Nairaland how calabar girls are very caring and also posses dexterity in bedmathics.
My friend that served at calabar actually told me their girls can cook for africa especially that their native food called edikang ikong, and he also told me how he couldn't satisfy the calabar lady tho he wanted to marry her so he dished her cos their appetite for sex is insatiable.
I also Heard of a bini man that divorce his wife and sold his father's land after having sex with a calabar woman.
Lastly a nairalander told me that making love with a calabar woman will make you forget your origin.
So are they really that Sweet? Because I want to Travel to calabar now to confirm if it's true.

1. Calabar girls are the best cook in Africa.

2. Calabar people both men and women have high sex drive. (maybe because they eat dog. U know dog likes sex)

3. There are high chances of Calabar women cheating on their partners (mostly if their partners can't satisfy them)

4. Calabar women (most of them) like having blood covenant in a relationship.

5. Calabar women have the best tightest pvssies.

6. Calabar women (most of them) put charms in food to trap a man down.

7. Calabar women (some of them) have some connections with water spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by phemmyfour: 5:48am On Aug 06, 2018
OgaBuhari:
Their local foods contain too much aphrodisiacs ingredients

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: . by pinkguy(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2018
OgaBuhari:
useless fool is like ur mom was only use for sex and food,she didn't have time to impact any moral on you ,may Abasi kill all you kids the day they start learning anything about akwacross river ,may all the water spirit in the Atlantic ocean take control of your remaining family tree linage

2 Likes

Re: . by donbachi(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2018
4rm d tory wey i hear...in dos days,wen dem kill dog(404)...dem go put mark 4 d girl nyansh,come carry d dog blood rub inside d mark.or dem go give d girls d dog prick to chop....na so i hear.

1 Like

Re: . by pointblank247(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2018
Alero3Arubi:
Who did we offend?
hmmmmm If you ask me, na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2018
pinkguy:
[s] useless fool is like ur mom was only use for sex and food,she didn't have time to impact any moral on you ,may Abasi kill all you kids the day they start learning anything about akwacross river ,may all the water spirit in the Atlantic ocean take control of your remaining family tree linage [/s]
back sender.
Adiok ono fi, adiok ano afid family mfo.
Ekpo idad mkpo.
Your akwa ibom and calabar brothers are only useful for sex. Asides that they have nothing to offer.
When we achieve Biafra you all will be our slaves.
Unam ikot. Ekpo umia awod doh. Useme mkpo.
Ekpu nte afo.
Re: . by OgaBuhari: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2018
donbachi:
4rm d tory wey i hear...in dos days,wen dem kill dog(404)...dem go put mark 4 d girl nyansh,come carry d dog blood rub inside d mark.or dem go give d girls d dog prick to chop....na so i hear.
hahaha oboy no kill me with laugh oh.
Their own pass benue wey dey give their wives to strangers make dem pass night for there.
after my trip to calabar then na benue I go branch next pass one weekend for there grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2018
I confirmed the myth last month. Friday sat sunday. By sunday na water only i dey release o. The gal wan come again. Hv been giving excuses o. Normal gal go dry after 3-4 rounds. Babe no gree dry shocked. If i marry am na sure untimely death be my portion
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2018
op nsi doh?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2018
delugajackson:

If the sexual prowess of Calabar women is what you occupy your mind with, then you're just another insignificant multi-cellular organism that came to contribute to this planet's gradual degradation. Keep on making a foól out of yourself. Akpara. Unam ikot mkpo.

nsinam afo ya eset mtom
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Bro its no myth.

Aren't you an immortal being anymore?
So you even have exes? This kain Lucifer nawa o.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
yeyerolling:
I confirmed the myth last month. Friday sat sunday. By sunday na water only i dey release o. The gal wan come again. Hv been giving excuses o. Normal gal go dry after 3-4 rounds. Babe no gree dry shocked. If i marry am na sure untimely death be my portion
So you see fu.k run. LMAO!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Colourich:
So you see fu.k run. LMAO!
is it ur run Abel lemme
Re: . by IamPlato(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2018

Its A Myth.

Just Like They Say Igbo men Love Money. But In Reality Everyone Loves Money. Many Hausa politicians Are Embezulling Money As Well As Other Tribes... Yorubas Are Cutting heads For Ritual Because Of Money.

An Average Igbo man Will Chase Business For Money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] / Curvy Lady Shows Off Her Expensive Cars On Twitter (video) / Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.