Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship (337 Views)

5things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over / Lady Proposed To Her Longterm Boyfriend In Public See Waht Happened / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship by CrystalMag(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Remember the great feelings you had when you first fell in love?

The feeling like your world revolved around the other person and that all you needed was love?

Do you think all you need to sustain your relationship is love?

Oh well, Often times when we fall in love, we feel our emotions would last forever. New partners/couples rarely think about the other things they need to put in place in sustaining a long-term relationship.

[urlhttps://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/08/this-is-why-your-partner-left-you-in.html]READ: This Is Why Your Partner Left You In Pieces.[/url]

Some think love is all about the whole body chemistry, which is not. Emotions alone can never sustain your marriage, because a time would definitely come when you wouldn't even feel anything for your partner. Emotions and beauty fades.

Dear Ladies, Do not stay with a guy just because he has an handsome face.

Dear Men, Beauty is not the basic attribute to look out for in a woman.

When love and beauty fades,the nature of your relationship begins to change and the ingredients that can help sustain your long-term relationship/marriage is Communication, Trust and Respect.

Love is essential and it's comes first, but without the three keys i itemized above, you can never sustain a long term relationship.

Now let me share a story with you.

I got into a relationship with a cool and handsome guy, with my emotions at it's peak. We were always around each other as we managed to pull through and managed ourselves for 3 years. And Eventually we broke up and we our separate ways.

We had issues, but no one around us knew we had issues. We had our individual differences we couldn't just sort out and handle and also we thought the whole body chemistry was all available to sustain us and make our relationship grow. Little did we know that we need some ingredients to spice up and also sustain our relationship.

Good communication, Trust and Respect.
Our relationship lacked Trust and Respect as we were always on the phone, communicating always.

We couldn't handle the missing Keys, as we had to let go.

Communication is one of the secrets of sustaining a long-term relationship/marriage. This is synonymous to saying peace is the solution to war. Always communicate with your partner.

I'm not talking about spending hours on the phone like i did with my ex-partner. I mean always speak the "ME" language to your partner. Your partner always want to know what's going on in your mind.

When your partner talks, always be ready to listen. Two great people can never agree unless they work together, give listening ears and be ready to spice up and make it worth dying for. Always communicate effectively and intimately. It helps a lot.

Read More :https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/08/is-love-all-you-need-in-sustaining.html

Re: Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
love without money is vanity

2 Likes

Re: Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship by dingbang(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
love without money is vanity
they have banned you again.. Chai
Re: Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
they have banned you again.. Chai
who banned you?... are you OK?
Re: Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship by sarahade(f): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Love is all you need.
But what is love ?
Re: Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship by OneCorner: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Money and side chick
Re: Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship by chiommy123(f): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
yes from both sides ( Bible context of love 1corinthians 13)
Re: Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship by pryme(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2018
For relationships, Yes.
For marriage, No.

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Used Fibreone / Any Nigerian In The US? / When You Are Not A Priority,should You Stay Or Leave The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.