Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

When You Are Not A Priority,should You Stay Or Leave The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Not A Priority,should You Stay Or Leave The Relationship? (337 Views)

Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Businessman Advises Broke Men On What Their Priority Should Be (Photo) / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Not A Priority,should You Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by monikmotivatioa: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Have you ever seen a relationship where either a man or a woman is not regarded or appreciated in their marriage? We are not talking about relationship where both parties are dating,still considering whether they could go down the aisle,no. We mean marriage. Marriage relationship! When you are not a priority should you stay or leave the relationship?

Well I have seen a lot of couples managing to stay in their marriages. A very close friend of mine for example had suffered lack of appreciation from her husband close to ten years in their marriage. She said,no matter what she did to please her husband,it seemed she was making him ignore her the more. She knew she was in marriage but she never felt she was loved by the man who was her husband. She was not a priority to him! As far as the man was concerned,she was a woman and wife who came to give him children. He wanted something else other than that very woman!

Fifteen years came and gone after she has had five kids for him,the situation was still the same. This woman never felt any special attention from her husband except that she got all the material things she needed to be comfortable.Soon she completely stopped giving specially attention to her husband and focusing on her kids who made her happy. And you know what? It was then that her husband began to feel that he was home alone. Then reverse became the case! When you are not a priority,should you stay or leave the relationship? Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/08/when-you-are-not-priorityshould-you.html
Re: When You Are Not A Priority,should You Stay Or Leave The Relationship? by donbachi(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Divorce is not an option in this case...imagine,walking into a shop and you see a very fine shoe,you've been yeaning for.just after putting your leg,you discoverd you wears size 30.and the one at hand is size 28..and after due considerations,based on your love for the shoe,you ended up paying for the shoe...with the believe that,the more you wear it,the more it will expand...so it should be in our relationships..always put efforts in your marital relationship,mostly in your spouse

(1) (Reply)

How can I remove black spot from my laptop screen / True Fantasy / What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.