Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG (17843 Views)

How to Survive Tinubu Administration by Pastor Olumide / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by dre11(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2018
By Felix Nwaneri 

The Federal Government, at the weekend, said Senate President Bukola Saraki has since his emergence as leader of the upper legislative chamber persistently frustrated the developmental efforts of the Muhammadu Buhari administration through deliberate delay of annual budgets.
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who revealed this in an interview with journalists at the weekend in Lagos, dismissed the claim by the Senate President that he was not considered by the President in appointments.

He also described as untrue, the claim by Sokoto State governor, Aminu Tambuwal, while announcing his defection from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that his state was starved of Federal Government projects by the Buhari administration.

His words: “We have a National Assembly in which we had a clear majority in both houses, but which treated the executive with contempt and which actually slowed down the work of government.

In 2016, 2017 and 2018, our budgets were delayed. We can understand 2015 budget because we came on board in the middle of the year. But in 2016 and 2017, the earliest we got our budgets was June.

“Key appointments, nominations and confirmations for key organisations that could move the government forward like the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), were delayed.

Really, it couldn’t have been worse if the PDP had a majority in the National Assembly.” On Saraki’s claim on appointments, the minister said: “I think it is a blatant lie that Kwara State was not considered in appointments.

There are 26 appointees to boards, parastatals, either as members or directors- general to Kwara State and of these 26, I recommended only two. The other 24 were done by Saraki.

“In terms of development, the Ilorin-Jebba- Mokwa-Birnin Gwari road is 80 per cent completed. On the other hand, it is this same government that awarded the contract for Lokoja-Omu Aran-Ilorin road.

In terms of housing, we are building many two bedroom houses in Ilorin. Again, in terms of appointment, one of the chairmen of parastatals is the out-gone chairman of APC in Kwara State, Ishola Balogun-Fulani. So, Saraki’s claim is a blatant lie.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/how-saraki-frustrated-buharis-administration-by-fg/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2018
The guy saraki just dey look for excuses, his real aim is the presidential ticket which APC can not afford to give him. He will soon regret his dection.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Firefire(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2018
APC, Party of professional liars and career rogues.

APC = PDP nothing like progressives,

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by sarrki(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2018
He will regret it for the rest of his life

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by sarrki(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Firefire:
APC, Party of professional liars and career rogues.

APC = PDP nothing like progressives,

Shut up

If you don’t have any meaningful contribution

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Holuwarsweun(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
APC has found a new person to blame for their failure.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Firefire(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:
He will regret it for the rest of his life

Wonder how you people reason, hosanna today crucify him tomorrow.

Until Nigerians see beyond their nose and demand accountability from their leaders irrespective of political party, our 'iberiberism' has just started.

Kai Nigerian yoooots!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by aolawale025: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2018
If buhari cannot manage saraki. How can he be expected to manage Nigeria

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by sarrki(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
APC has found a new person to blame for their failure.

Keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Firefire(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

It's in you! APC resident Zone-B. grin

Good morning.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by sarrki(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2018
aolawale025:
If buhari cannot manage saraki. How can he be expected to manage Nigeria

Saraki and Pdp are enemies of the state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by dukie25: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2018
It's no longer GEJ and PDP, it is now Saraki.

If they're not blaming GEJ they're blaming Saraki for their gross incompetence. Bunch of re... tards.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Kingosytex(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2018
The fulani herdsman from daura started the war and i am very confident that the war will consume him. saraki doesn't bark like other APC mad dogs. saraki's actions speak for him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Firefire(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Saraki and Pdp are enemies of the state

And you lots who have lost understanding of how to demand for good governance instead of ass-licking are what?

Enemies of your children yet unborn. Iberiberism!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Holuwarsweun(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet
Why are u always behaving like a political Dog. If I don't keep quiet come and keep it for me, maybe na u buy data for me.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Chuks9000: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Either you ask him to show evidence of his claims or you provide evidence to "counter" same.
Our mumu suppose don do!

7 Likes

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by iammo(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2018
Holuwarsweun:

Why are u always behaving like a political Dog.
If I don't keep quiet come and keep it for me, maybe na u buy data for me.

Na their mission be that, to silence any different opinions, just let them succeed with ousting saraki, and watch them start passing bills to censor free speech, and tag it hate speech

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by yipata: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Of course we know they are lying. We know #PDP for their lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Racoon(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2018
So Saraki is now to be blame for the cluelessness of Buhari that dragged Nigeria into recession in 1984-85 and 2015? APC is moribund.

7 Likes

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by sarrki(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2018
Firefire:

It's in you! APC resident Zone-B. grin

Good morning.

Morning my brother
Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by praise010(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Although I don't like PMB administration, I am also not a fan of Saraki. He decamped for his own selfish interest just like other decampees.

That said, I only wish that PMB lose 2019 election. If that man can be this cruel to the rule of law when he has something at stake, I wonder what will become of the country if he wins 2019 election.

7 Likes

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Firefire(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2018
praise010:
Although I don't like PMB administration, I am also not a fan of Saraki. He decamped for his own selfish interest just like other decampees.

That said, I only wish that PMB lose 2019 election. If that man can be this cruel to the rule of law when he has something at stake, I wonder what will become of the country if he wins 2019 election.

I hate both of them (Same deceiver & liars) and wish both FAIL woefully in thier selfish enterprise.

8 Likes

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Firefire(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Morning my brother

FYI, Insha'Allah, Saraki will fail and Buhary too will be disgraced.

4 Likes

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Corrinthians(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2018
I blame no one else but Baba for this. Saraki wasn't supposed to have emerged the SP in the first place. The fact he chose an oposition member as his deputy should have been a pointer from day 1 he was up to no good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by sarrki(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Firefire:

FYI, Insha'Allah, Saraki will fail and Buhary too will be disgraced.

Sai Baba will not fall IJMN

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Firefire(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
I blame no one else but Baba for this. Saraki wasn't supposed to have emerged the SP in the first place. The fact he chose an oposition member is his deputy should have been a pointer from day 1 he was up to no good.

"I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" grin

Baba is clueless and have no ideas of governance and leadership of the 21st century.

4 Likes

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Firefire(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Sai Baba will not fall IJMN

He has failed already. If not, why denied all his campaign promises? Why is he that clueless and myopic after getting the power he has been looking for since 2007?

Buhary is a failure!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by sarrki(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2018
Firefire:

He has failed already. If not, why denied all his campaign promises? Why is he that clueless and myopic after getting the power he has been looking for since 2007?

Buhary is a failure!

You only chose to hate him for the reason best known to you

He’s better than what we have in the past

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG by Corrinthians(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Firefire:

"I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" grin

Baba is clueless and have no ideas of governance and leadership of the 21st century.
Forget that thing. Cluelesness has nothing to do with this. He was too much of a democrat for his own or the party's good. You don't hands off such overly important stuff just to proove people's impression of you (as promoted by the opositon) wrong. Obasanjo understood this law of Nigerian politics from the very beginning!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen Buratai Commends President Muhammadu Buhari For "Defeating Boko Haram" / How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.