Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,073 members, 7,849,357 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? (10247 Views)

Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
beware of money bag politicians who are desperate for your PVC.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
How can over 150 soldiers massacre just like that?
My people,Let's always pray for our soldiers and their family that are risking their lives for ours.
A lot needs to be done to provide upgraded weaponry for this men.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Its an insult on a country of over 150 million people and they cannot solve their own problem.

When are we going to stop talking about lack of electricity, lack of human power,lack of this,lack of that...when are we going to stop talking and solve our problems?
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Happy Sunday to everyone
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by xelly: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
I have asked Buhari this same question. I am wondering as to the magic wand they use to stem Fulani Herdsmen from killing and taking over areas. Buhari is responsible for those attacks.

1 Like

Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
na wa o
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2018
To kill corruption ,we need to start reformation from ourselves,corruption is not only synonymous to politicians alone; you need 1000 naira to buy some stuff, you inflate the price and collected 5000 naira,you pocketed the change
what's the difference between you and the politicians who are suppose to construct a road of 2billion naira and inflate it to 5 billion naira,and pocket the change?

corruption will only be tame only by ourselves
Good morning
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by luvmijeje(f): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Whether it's politically motivated or not is irrelevant. That none have been publicly prosecuted for the killings of innocent Nigeria kills my respect for this government.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
luvmijeje:
Whether it's politically motivated or not is irrelevant. That none have been publicly prosecuted for the killings of innocent Nigeria kills my respect for this government.
wow...that's another perspective. Why not prosecute them whether they are politically affiliated or not?
Every politicians must have the political will to hold all citizen responsible for their action or inaction.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Politics is a game of number....only politicians with the numbers will survive.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
People keep saying for Nigeria to progress,we need revolution ,I beg to disagree
we don't need revolution ,there is no revolution without no blood being spilled and the situation always become worse than what it is before revolution.

what we need is actually mindset reset; to stop playing do or die politics,and politics along the ethnic and religion line
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Everyday we hear killings ,maiming,kidnapping,etc that should have been avoided if government has risen to its responsibilities.
When are going to hold our government at every level responsible?
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by OreMI22: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
xelly:
I have asked Buhari this same question. I am wondering as to the magic wand they use to stem Fulani Herdsmen from killing and taking over areas. Buhari is responsible for those attacks.

Buhari wants us to believe that the entire Nigerian army, air force, police, DSS were unable to apprehend herdsmen with about 200 cows after their cows destroyed farmlands and they slaughtered the natives. grin grin

Only God will judge Buhari for sending secret armies against ordinary villagers and refusing to arrest the killers until now that he wants votes. He suddenly asked them to suspend the killing
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Happy new month people
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Good morning people
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Election is far approaching, violence,thuggery does not pay. #one nigeria
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by orisa37: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yes, it is politically motivated.
But Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fashola and their likes in Yorubaland were complerely clueless of the objectives, scope and scale of the Plan by Shettima, Sherif, Buhari and the Cabals from Daura and the Caliphate. They just found GEJ a veritable target to hoist Clueless, a word, which they shared with Obama.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by orisa37: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
How can over 150 soldiers massacre just like that?
My people,Let's always pray for our soldiers and their family that are risking their lives for ours.
A lot needs to be done to provide upgraded weaponry for this men.

Do they massacre or were massacred?
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
I keep wondering why Fulani herdsmen killing has stopped for a while now; now that we are nearing election time

#just wondering
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
For updates on the business of agriculture www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
politrick,dishonesty is the hallmark of Nigeria politics. so tell me,how are we going to grow as a country
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Naija we hail thee.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year everyone.
May peace reign in this country and in our homes in Jesus name.Amen.
Let's continue to work and pray for our country Nigeria.
God bless us all.
Amen.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
mj
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by orisa37: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:

My country Nigeria has been embroiled in series of clashes/attacks between farmers and the so called Fulani herdsmen.

As a practising farmer and an agropreneur for about a decade who work in the rural areas,i have had my own share of bad experience one time or the other of cattle straying into farms, eating and destroying farms.
Most times, we settle it and the cattle rearers are banned from the areas although the Bororo(the non-nigerian cattle rearers) can prove stubborn sometimes but we have map out strategies that have enable us to have no incidence of Fulani herdsmen on our farms for the last 7 years.

As a non-partisan Nigerian with no affiliation to any political parties,i am force to ask myself why the incessant attacks, gruesome murder, on the rise in recent times? owing the the fact that we and the Fulanis have lived peacefully for decades with no issues of invasion of communities and massacre of thousands of rural dwellers.

It's heartbroken that people who feeds and hold the future to the food security of hundred of millions of Nigerians are being slaughtered on a daily basis.

I can only point fingers to the political class
I think the political class has a lot of answers to the questions being asked by Nigerians?
Why do we have these attacks on the rise in recent times?
Are they using us as pawns in their political chess board game?
Why are tangible steps not taken to stem the tides?
These and many more questions are what need urgent actionable answers to save our country.

Are those attacks politically motivated?
Your opinion in the comment section.

It's a vicious political wickedness. No brain at all in the Miyetti Allah's, Muric's. and the Daura's Subterfuge. May God punish all the people involved in the Venture.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2019
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order / Security Agencies Know Bandits’ Hideouts – Sheikh Gumi Alleges / Edun: We Have Paid ₦‎4.8 Out Of ₦‎7.3 Trillion Ways & Means Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.