Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

How A Father Slept With His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Father Slept With His Daughter (1145 Views)

Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Father Slept With His Daughter by naresh128: 4:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Remember the story of Mercy Igoki, the 48-year-old senior assistant university registrar who accused her daughter of stealing her husband?

Mercy met and adopted an orphaned girl who was three years older than her first born. That was in 2006.

The girl bonded very well with her family and her problems began when she had to resign her job to recover from an accident that left her with multiple fractures.“I enrolled for an undergraduate degree in Meru. I would be away from home sometimes up to three weeks or longer at a time because of my studies,” Mercy was quoted in Parent magazine, adding that she then began hearing rumours from neighbours about her adopted daughter sleeping with her husband.

“In anger, I confronted them and to my shock, my husband blamed me for the affair, saying I had brought the girl to him,” said Mercy. She has since forgiven them.

Then there was the case of Samuel Kamotho, a Thika-based engineer who was almost lynched by his neighbours after his wife, Virginia Wangari, accused him of sleeping with his 18-year-old daughter, Lucy Nyawira.

Stories of fathers sleeping with their daughters, biological or adopted, never seem to leave people gaping in wonder.

In the case above, the 51-year-old Kamotho denied the allegations, claiming his wife was peddling lies to tarnish his name for refusing to accept her back.

His daughter too denied there was any sexual relationship between them.

But why do fathers sleep with their daughters? And do girls fancy sexual intimacy with their fathers? Is it that some men have such a low sense of value and coupled with their insatiable desire for sex, are blinded into engaging in such distasteful incestuous acts?

Irene Waruru, a businesswoman based in Kiambu, claims that one of her neighbours slept with his biological daughter for years without being questioned.

“I think he was depressed. His wife and family members were aware of what was going on, but did not do anything. His daughter did not complain either. It was such a twisted family,” she claimed.

But not all cases involve mentally-disturbed fathers; sometimes a totally sane man can take advantage of a mentally-ill daughter.

A while back, a Maralal court slapped a 60-year-old man with a 20-year jail sentence for defiling his mentally-ill stepdaughter and infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease.

The then Maralal Principal Magistrate, Charles Ndegwa who sentenced Lesunya Lekirimpoto, said the prosecution had proved beyond reasonable doubt that the accused had committed the offence and “the court sentences the accused to serve 20 years in jail to serve as an example to would-be offenders.” [url]=https:///etRTc]READ MORE[/url]
Re: How A Father Slept With His Daughter by koolaid87: 4:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Castrate him pls
Re: How A Father Slept With His Daughter by heweyid: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2018
ECOMMERCE DESIGN

Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

(1) (Reply)

A-Z Method On How To Increase The Size Of Your Boobs Naturally / Cold Hard Truths About Vag1na That You Need To Know / Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.