Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,392 members, 7,839,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering (37599 Views)

NASS Workers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances And Arrears, Block NASS Gate / Buhari May Block NASS Final Push To Oust Magu / Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by godox2(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Rexnegro:

notin go happen bro, karma is a bitch . same tin saraki did to become SP...

I love that, do me I do you, Papa God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by FarahAideed: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2018
kenonze:
I have waited so long for today.
God bless PMB

You should be ashamed of yourself..
This is pure proof you Buharist are nothing but Satanist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by blackmantis: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Someone is conveniently away in London while chaos will be unleashed today.

Sorry for Those who still believe this administration will handover if they don't win elections next year
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by papascode: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2018
SARAKI set trap una wan fall. Hahahahahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by panmunium(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2018
And that is why we need to send the dullard back to daura

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by madridguy(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Something must be done fast.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by beey2(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2018
This is the commencement of 2019 Nigeria politicking. To the political Juggernauts it's a matter of personal interest, all to fight for, winners take all.

All I want to say is that they don't care about us in MJ voice.

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Decree 1984 at work...
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by RexTramadol1: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2018
godox2:

When he illegally took the crown there was no crisis, now they are taking it back there will be NO crisis.
Butterflyleo:
I gather there is already 68 signatures gotten by Omo Agege for this impeachment process.

I commens the Vice President for giving this directive (if indeed he was the one).

He is a lawyer and understands the constitutional implication and also knows that the leader of the senate must come from the majority party and Saraki cannot be allowed to breach the law by remaining the senate leader while being in the minority now.

Good.move

This two above me, their cases are beyond redemption

Patriots, let not your heart be troubled

The BMC you see today, will be no more next year.

We will all reap the good of our land in their oblivion.

6 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by yunnyp(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria Government with the way they practice democracy
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by bobosydney: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2018
Actually, it’s Saraki that first start war or coup that he can’t finish. The game is on now , he came as senate president through that back door and you will be kicked out through a front door. Saraki is now a former senate president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Josh44s(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2018
Rexnegro:

see mumu

Freedom of speech is allowed in a democratic nation so watch your mouth Boi! Too early to trade words with illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Mekanus(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:
What Nonsense!!!! Where is our democracy?? Even a so-called redeemed pastor won't respect democracy!!! This goes a long way into proving Daddy Freeze's point right!!!! First FTC..I jaiye die grin grin grin

Update: Witches above me have collected my FTC before i even finished typing. Awon omo wobe angry angry
Never underestimate the power of space booking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Manolo213: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2018
OEPHIUS:
NassFLASH : Dss agents take over National Assembly entrance, prevent Senators, Staff and other aides from entering in other to aid APC Senators to impeach @bukolasaraki and Ike Ekweremadu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8xRvm4GwkI

This is so wrong..

Here is a video of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim being prevented from entering the National Assembly this morning by DSS agents who said they are acting based on instruction of acting President Osinbajo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui9ufyMN--c

http://thepunditng.com/security-agents-block-nass-entrance-prevent-senators-staff-from-entering/
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by yinkus6750(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Very good development, how can a government tolerate opposition leaders as Senate President and Deputy? The Senate President should have relinquished his position the moment he decamped. Thats the price for it. How can the government allow an opposition leader call for meeting of the leadership of NASS? Let the impeachment be implemented by simple majority, any imposition to the threat of democracy should be clamped down immediately.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Butterflyleo: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2018
panmunium:
And that is why we need to send the dullard back to daura

Send who back? This is a very good development if it is for an impeachment process to take place.

An illegally gotten senate head position can also be illegally taken away. That is the law.

However, since I gather that senator Omo Agege already has 68 signatures for an impeachment to happen then its not illegal afterall

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2018
saydfact:
lol

NA THE KIND GOVERNMENT WE CARRY OUR VERY HAND VOTE IN - ONLY WE CAN UNDO OUR DOING...
Na the same hand we use vote our Senate to represent us. Yet they turn the house to pollywood diaries with their unfoldıņg drama. After this another episode will be released
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2018
interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by SimplePlan34: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2018
it's going down

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by otokx(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2018
What number is 2/3 of the Senate?

How come the House of Representatives does not make the news like the Senate?

Why do we even need 2 houses of parliament?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by FarahAideed: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2018
yinkus6750:
Very good development, how can a government tolerate opposition leaders as Senate President and Deputy? The Senate President should have relinquished his position the moment he decamped. Thats the price for it. How can the government allow an opposition leader call for meeting of the leadership of NASS? Let the impeachment be implemented by simple majority, any imposition to the threat of democracy should be clamped down immediately.

Has what you said even made sense ...Do you even know the meaning of opposition at all ...I hope you know opposition is not the same thing is as minority

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by mysteryman2014: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
U need 2/3 majority to impeach him. U can't get 2/3 so y wasting time. Dad help us beat dam well

2/3 of those present or 2/3 of total no of senators. Bro naija is fun country, anything goes

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Seetto: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2018
What manner did saraki used and become the senate president, betray his party , collaborate with the opposition in the absence of his party members, and chose an opposition as the deputy, saraki is holding the nation at ransome, and the ipob are here supporting him , well their prayer is that the country should scatter and they will be happy with the sad news that follows, anything that will remove that devil incarnate saraki from that sit to me is allowed,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Rexnegro(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2018
godox2:

I love that, do me I do you, Papa God no go vex.
exactly
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by toni68: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:
I gather there is already 68 signatures gotten by Omo Agege for this impeachment process.

I commens the Vice President for giving this directive (if indeed he was the one).

He is a lawyer and understands the constitutional implication and also knows that the leader of the senate must come
from the majority party and Saraki cannot be allowed to breach the law by remaining the senate leader while being in the minority now.

Good.move
you come here to spew nonsense and exhibit your ignorance.FYI the presidency of the senate is apolitical.A single apga member in the senate can be the President if other members elect him.

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by olajizz01(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Giovanni2332:
The zoo is now interesting , bunch of idiots . Nnamdi Kanu our great leader .
where is that coward pig hiding?may be inside soak away,great leader indeed.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by 8stargeneral: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2018
See d government dat promised her citizens heaven and earth,they can't even practice democracy, spit on apc.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by AreaFada2: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2018
RAFIC:
LOL grin grin

Nigerian "Democracy" is a myth which we were brainwashed with as kids shocked shocked. Can this country ever really experience true democracy? My answer will be NO. cry

People voted an ex-coupist into power and expect democracy. A man who overthrew democracy that came years after a bloody civil war. And expect him to have a single drop of democracy in him? They should continue to dream.cheesy grin grin grin grin

Buhari went to hide in London and will use Osibanjo to do the dirty work.

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by OEPHIUS(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2018
olasaad:
DSS agents who said they are acting based on instruction of acting President Osinbajo

now finally the Pastor has joined the bad gang
DSS agent said they are acting based on osimbajos instruction, yet some of you believed this lies.
Even if it is true,do you think an agent will say that?

You guys should have a fear of God abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by otokx(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2018
beey2:
This is the commencement of 2019 Nigeria politicking. To the political Juggernauts it's a matter of personal interest, all to fight for, winners take all.

All I want to say is that they don't care about us in MJ voice.

They don't really care about us, let them fight themselves, whoever is the last man standing we shall see.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri / PDP: Atiku’s Defeat Sparks Agitation Over 2023 Presidential Ticket / Rivers PDP Inaugurates Excos Without Social Distancing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.