Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,493 members, 7,840,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering (37603 Views)

NASS Workers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances And Arrears, Block NASS Gate / Buhari May Block NASS Final Push To Oust Magu / Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Just2endowed2(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2018
olasaad:
DSS agents who said they are acting based on instruction of acting President Osinbajo

now finally the Pastor has joined the bad gang

Buhari have to allow the order first
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Oblang(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Of course not,but he was voted in by members of both ruling party and opposition

Which makes it a generally acceptable position

And besides, armed men didn't prevent Senators and Reps from entering the chambers on June 9, 2015

And if the NASS wants a new person as the SP let members from both ruling and opposition parties unanimously agree.

And who says some members of opposition won't agree..
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by olasaad(f): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Buhari have to allow the order first

But Osinbajo is the scapegoat
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Bakerdav: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2018
MA seasonal film be this O,other from above
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by JaffyJoe(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari is a coward always looking for someone to do his dirty work. In this case Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by romenna: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2018
osinbajo is a typical example of d nature of nigerian pastors and professors
fraudulent mass manipulators

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by obailala(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2018
oshe11:
Did You vote in APC to repeat what PDP has done or to change the status quo?
Oh yeah! Same ol line of defence they always come with whenever the madness doesnt favour their own narrative... "I thought Nigerians voted for change."

When all these nonsense were happening in the 'other direction', Im sure you must have seen nothing wrong in it? It must have been proper democracy then. But now it's Buhari amd buhari alone that's killing denocracy as if to say wr ever had anything called democracy.

Whilst I actually love to see a better and orderly Nigeria where laws work, reading bare faced hypocritical comments like the one I quoted earlier always awakens that carefree side of me which just wants to see the PDP being punished in their own game. But APC has been too disappointing in that game.

Nigeria is ruled by 2 unruly parties - that is a fact! As long as the injustice is not to the ordinary Nigeria, but rather amongst themselves, I dont give a damn at this moment. The baboons can destroy themselves for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Bakrabas: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2018
otokx:

check very well and repost the part of the constitution that says so as a support.

OK... Boss, mind you I quote somebody, it wasn't my post. But what I'm trying to say is that in Nigeria law makers are the law breakers
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by figment232(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Avedonn:
APC are indeed smart because this is a simple plan work.

They advised Buhari to travel out to enable them execute their plan because if Buhari were to be in Nigeria, people will start calling him military dictator. So the best thing is to travel out and allow Osinbanjo execute the plan.

Nobody will blame Buhari for this because he's not in charge that was the plan.

Akpabio knows this will happen hence he's defection.

The culprits are Tinubu, Osho and the sanate majority leader. They planned all this.

Smart move APC.
On the contrary its a dumb move ...the army might take over.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:
I gather there is already 68 signatures gotten by Omo Agege for this impeachment process.

I commens the Vice President for giving this directive (if indeed he was the one).

He is a lawyer and understands the constitutional implication and also knows that the leader of the senate must come from the majority party and Saraki cannot be allowed to breach the law by remaining the senate leader while being in the minority now.
t
Good.move
am sure ur brain need resetting can u quote d section of d constitution wer it state d Senate president must come from a certain party ruling or not.... sm of u guys daftness is reason idiots will find dier way to power....anybody can be Senate president... Senate president is d preserve of d country not any party
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Mattbek: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Senators enjoying abroad, is that the issue we're facing right now. You're not a patriotic citizen so you can sit down where you are. What's happening at the centre hasn't reached you where you are so you can say any rubbish you like.
Midastorch:

What are u waiting for?? You can build up an Army that constitutes your father, mother, Aunties, uncles and siblings.... While SINators chidren are enjoying abroad... Plz convey your army fast fast..... #Anuofia
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by blackmantis: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2018
figment232:
On the contrary its a dumb move ...the army might take over.

Pray that never happens again
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2018
successjohnny:

There's still hope with objective thinking people like you. Majority of these trouser sagging youths here don't love the country as they think. LThey've been getting it all wrong. Saraki should have announced his resignation the moment he chose to decamp from the majority. You can't be the leader of the majority while in the minority camp. Just common sense.
like tambuwai announced back then rite in 2015 abi....many of u are plain ignorant and jst terrible loyalist... In Clinton era in us d head of house of reps Was republican...in Bush era d democrat control d Senate...incase u guys don't know apga senator can be Senate president....d tin here is it's d common man dat ll bear d brunt of dis elitist stupidity....
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by figment232(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:
I gather there is already 68 signatures gotten by Omo Agege for this impeachment process.

I commens the Vice President for giving this directive (if indeed he was the one).

He is a lawyer and understands the constitutional implication and also knows that the leader of the senate must come from the majority party and Saraki cannot be allowed to breach the law by remaining the senate leader while being in the minority now.

Good.move
Pdp Senators are in majority 54 to Apc 48
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by iwatch: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2018
olasaad:
DSS agents who said they are acting based on instruction of acting President Osinbajo

This has nothing to do with Osinbajo... this is clearly Buhari's hand work please, they had concluded before he left the VP to bear the consequences.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Butterflyleo: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2018
figment232:
Pdp Senators are in majority 54 to Apc 48

Where are you getting your wrong info from?

Right now its APC 55 senators while PDP has 47.

Akpabio is plus one for APC.

That was why Akpabio while in PDP was known as THE MINORITY LEADER
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by otokx(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Bakrabas:

OK... Boss, mind you I quote somebody, it wasn't my post. But what I'm trying to say is that in Nigeria law makers are the law breakers

Noted boss.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by iwatch: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Avedonn:
APC are indeed smart because this is a simple plan work.

They advised Buhari to travel out to enable them execute their plan because if Buhari were to be in Nigeria, people will start calling him military dictator. So the best thing is to travel out and allow Osinbanjo execute the plan.

Nobody will blame Buhari for this because he's not in charge that was the plan.

Akpabio knows this will happen hence he's defection.

The culprits are Tinubu, Osho and the sanate majority leader. They planned all this.

Smart move APC.
And you are celebrating this? your children will suffer for it.. go and write this down.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by awoofawoo: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2018
olasaad:

Dem tell you say e no be member before before...... cheesy
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2018
35824L:
This is a victory for our nascent democracy. Saraki, a minority, cannot preside over the majority. It is an aberation that is not found anywhere else in parliamentary settings and it must be corrected.
go for schooling...even apga senator can be senate president.... U guys shd stop supporting politicians sentimentally it's d country ist.... To remove it's 2/3 majority Which is not possible....or he resigns which is not tenable to any Nigerian.... Am sure d west ll be laughing at us for dis animalistic drama been played
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by egoldman(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:
Something must be done fast.

Clarify yourself something must be done about what, which side are you?
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Just2endowed2(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2018
olasaad:

But Osinbajo is the scapegoat

Yes that is true but u have to realize that buhari gives orders and direct his vice president to follow that order. Do you think Osinbajo will come so low in implementing an impunity such like this on his own?
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by KDmafia: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
pawesome:
and some lunatics will still vote this government

mentally deranged individuals

Quote me and your are one
mumu you should be glad that politicians are also feeling the heat the masses have been feeling for decades instead of sympathizing with them except if you’re benefiting from them tho
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by pawesome(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2018
KDmafia:
mumu you should be glad that politicians are also feeling the heat the masses have been feeling for decades instead of sympathizing with them except if you’re benefiting from them tho
they feeling the heat with more money in Dia bank accounts so what is a clown like you really saying
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2018
AreaFada2:

So you and others voted for Buhari to repeat or even beat whatever drama took place under Jonathan?

I thought change was the slogan last time. What happened to that? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Does that sound intelligent to you?
Yes,many things changed to a sincere person,no more ghost workers, no more rampant stealing of public funds, no more bokoharam occupying 17 local government, no more bokoharam attacking abuja,no more abandon projects,no more first lady playing the role of the president,no more billions for spiritual purposes,no more billions for publicity, no more hold up at the filling stations,no more oil bunkering, no more kidnapping, no more bribe before budget is passed,no more business as usual etc.

The Fulani herdsmen killing on the large scale is the work of PDP and Nnamdi kalu to discredit buhari government, we are wise now.
Pls shout,sai baba.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by egoldman(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Is this not amazing? A law professor Yemi Osinbanjo have been outsmarted by the so-called dull mallam.

Buhari smartly left Nigeria after planning all these leaving the pastor to carry it out, when kasala go burst we go hear Bubu was out of the country, Osinbanjo you don fall hand nobi small, why don't you resign than to be the one to carry out this illegality.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by oshe11: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2018
obailala:
Oh yeah! Same ol line of defence they always come with whenever the madness doesnt favour their own narrative... "I thought Nigerians voted for change."

When all these nonsense were happening in the 'other direction', Im sure you must have seen nothing wrong in it? It must have been proper democracy then. But now it's Buhari amd buhari alone that's killing denocracy as if to say wr ever had anything called democracy.

Whilst I actually love to see a better and orderly Nigeria where laws work, reading bare faced hypocritical comments like yours always awakens that carefree side of me which just wants to see the PDP being punished in their own game. But APC has been too disappointing in that game.

Nigeria is ruled by 2 unruly parties - that is a fact! As long as the injustice is not to the ordinary Nigeria, but rather amongst themselves, I dont give a damn at this moment. The baboons can destroy themselves for all I care.
k
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by AreaFada2: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Yes,many things changed to a sincere person,no more ghost workers, no more rampant stealing of public funds, no more bokoharam occupying 17 local government, no more bokoharam attacking abuja,no more abandon projects,no more first lady playing the role of the president,no more billions for spiritual purposes, no more hold up at the filling station,no more oil bunkering, no more kidnapping, no more bribe before passing budget,no more business as usual etc.

The Fulani herdsmen killing on the large scale is the work of PDP and Nnamdi kalu to discredit bihari government, we are wise now.
Pls shout,sai baba.

And almost 8 million lost jobs! Iberia Airline and many more left due to Buhari's infantile economic non-policies. Sai baba indeed. The only change I see is APC blaming PDP & GEJ 3 years on. Buhari merely recalled his Boko boys and released all Boko boys arrested before his regime. Others transformed into herdsmen. Remember that Buhari was Boko's appointed Speaker during GEJ's regime. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by KDmafia: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2018
pawesome:
they feeling the heat with more money in Dia bank accounts so what is a clown like you really saying
Okpo swerve undecided
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by 7lives: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Where are you getting your wrong info from?
Right now its APC 55 senators while PDP has 47.
Akpabio is plus one for APC.
That was why Akpabio while in PDP was known as THE MINORITY LEADER

The guy is still in last Tuesday mode, really enjoying their PAINS.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by 7lives: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
KDmafia:

If you believe he is not benefing na you sabi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Rescues Frank Nweke Jnr From Being Kidnapped (photo) / FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment / Arthur Agwuncha Nwankwo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.