Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering (37602 Views)

NASS Workers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances And Arrears, Block NASS Gate / Buhari May Block NASS Final Push To Oust Magu / Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by giles14(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2018
jimharry21:
I thought it was Saraki that called the emergency meeting..... so did he call it for him to be impeached? try and balance your story before rushing to media.
SSA on legislative matters ita enang asked it to reconvene 2days ago.

try researching before rushing to comment
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by olasaad(f): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2018
BoStar:
You bloody liar and propagator of inaccurate news....where in the report did you hear Osinbajo's name? In as much as I do not support undemocratic processes, we need to be careful how we alter facts to feed our selfish interests.

You forgot to read this part....

Here is a video of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim being prevented from entering the National Assembly this morning by DSS agents who said they are acting based on instruction of acting President Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by AreaFada2: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Do you forgot what happened in Rivers state during Jonathan regime?
It was during gej that 8 was greater than 16,do you remember that?

Do you remember the drama that took place also under gej in the national assembly?

.Abeg guy,shift.

So you and others voted for Buhari to repeat or even beat whatever drama took place under Jonathan?

I thought change was the slogan last time. What happened to that? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Does that sound intelligent to you?

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Lekewatt(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Couldn't ds be d other way round? Most of d response i v seen here is pro-PDP, all ds na arrangee to paint d govt in a bad way......this is Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by LadyHeaven(f): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Please my Father and my Lord, perfect my Canadian immigration plans, lift me up from where I am now, help me Lord, I know that nowhere is without their problem but it would definitely be better for me over there with your grace, and when I do get there bless me beyond words so I can help all my family to cross over. This I ask through Christ my Lord.

Amen grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Nkpologwu: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Very good. Those sinators that are crying now have not been practicing democracy anyway. All they think about is how to rape the nation so let jungle justice rule.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Temptee101(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Avedonn:
APC are indeed smart because this is a simple plan work.

They advised Buhari to travel out to enable them execute their plan because if Buhari were to be in Nigeria, people will start calling him military dictator. So the best thing is to travel out and allow Osinbanjo execute the plan.

Nobody will blame Buhari for this because he's not in charge that was the plan.

Akpabio knows this will happen hence he's defection.

The culprits are Tinubu, Osho and the sanate majority leader. They planned all this.

Smart move APC.
Nothing smart here, the writing has long been on the wall. Buhari is a tested and known tyrant, dictator, anti-people and anti-democratic. The clueless one being outside the country does not in any way exonerate him from what's happening in the NASS. If you think the fake pastor is in charge then you have another think coming

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by otokx(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2018
erico2k2:

These Senators can Arm youths in the SE and SS, wahala don start proper be that.

The youths are now wiser than that, the senators will have have to arm their children who are all abroad enjoying 24/7 light, quality education and have access to the best medical care.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by loomer: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Davidson267:
fingers crossed

make Una dey cross fingers there.

in as much as the citizens of Turkey no like the president, they all entered the street to or even the military from taking over.

wetin Una dey do to prevent Nigeria from becoming a military zone?
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Samuel1402(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2018
I'm very happy to see this APC carry gooooooooooooo nice move
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Bakrabas: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2018
otokx:

2/3 of what please.

2/third majority
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by otokx(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2018
loomer:

make Una dey cross fingers there.

in as much as the citizens of Turkey no like the president, they all entered the street to or even the military from taking over.

wetin Una dey do to prevent Nigeria from becoming a military zone?

Let the children of the politicians come back from abroad and enter streets to as you say prevent Nigeria from becoming a military zone.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by adioolayi(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
U need 2/3 majority to impeach him. U can't get 2/3 so y wasting time. Dss help us beat dem well
No be Nigeria Let's wait and see if the 2/3 majority won't be complete.... don't be deceived.. the "Loyal" PDP NASS members can be part of this plot of they see money... That's Nigeria
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by gare(f): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2018
Avedonn:
APC are indeed smart because this is a simple plan work.

They advised Buhari to travel out to enable them execute their plan because if Buhari were to be in Nigeria, people will start calling him military dictator. So the best thing is to travel out and allow Osinbanjo execute the plan.

Nobody will blame Buhari for this because he's not in charge that was the plan.

Akpabio knows this will happen hence he's defection.

The culprits are Tinubu, Osho and the sanate majority leader. They planned all this.

Smart move APC.

HOW SMART ? THIS IS THE DUMBEST MOVE SO FAR, HOW MONTHS IS LEFT BEFORE THE GENERAL ELECTIONS WHY NOT SEE THAT HE IS NOT RE-ELECTED BACK INSTEAD ALL THIS NONSENSE WE ARE DOING DISGRACING OURSELVES AND WE SAY WE ARE PRACTICING DEMOCRACY, WE SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL BECAUSE IF THINGS CONTINUE LIKE THIS THE MILITARY WILL JUST SHOVE BOTH PARTIES ASIDE. BECAUSE I SEE A SCRIPT BEEN PLAYED OUT HERE THAT IS UNKNOWN TO BOTH PARTIES.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by vedd: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He was in the Saraki camp.
I blame Buhari for not seeing and acting against Oyegun for his treachery. Such nonchalance and lack of proactivity is why the president lost my support.

Oyegun was a lame duck, a liability, a brazen fifth columnist.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Midastorch(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2018
erico2k2:

you think this is simple right? and if the PDP decides to say they wont agree with what ever outcome, is that not war?
did u just say war The Federal govt owns all security outfits, and support of sane people.... Saraki will just take his L in peace
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by frankson1(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2018
OEPHIUS:
NassFLASH : Dss agents take over National Assembly entrance, prevent Senators, Staff and other aides from entering in other to aid APC Senators to impeach @bukolasaraki and Ike Ekweremadu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8xRvm4GwkI

Here is a video of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim being prevented from entering the National Assembly this morning by DSS agents who said they are acting based on instruction of acting President Osinbajo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui9ufyMN--c

http://thepunditng.com/security-agents-block-nass-entrance-prevent-senators-staff-from-entering/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8pdIjCXZi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBFGtJRMvk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHkPvViyPfY

FAKE news. No Senator was allowed in but the gates was opened moments ago.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by otokx(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Bakrabas:

2/third majority

check very well and repost the part of the constitution that says so as a support.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by dahnimoh(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Why should Osibanjo allow him self to be used?

He will suffer it later if he is not careful

I thought Mr President is a General. So why did he run away in the face of challenges which is a sign of cowardice.

Does it mean the Vice has sold his conscience and mortgaged his eternity just for 8year tenure of politics and spend his eternity in eternal punishment.

Why should Christians be always used and he is not even sure of 2nd tenure.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by oshe11: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2018
obailala:
Exact same script played out by the animals who led us in 2014. Nothing new here.
Did You vote in APC to repeat what PDP has done or to change the status quo?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by otokx(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Are we even sure this news is true?
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Chigeorge2015(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2018
So, even a pastor can do this? God have mercy
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by kikake: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2018
RAFIC:
LOL grin grin

Nigerian "Democracy" is a myth which we were brainwashed with as kids shocked shocked. Can this country ever really experience true democracy? My answer will be NO. cry

Calling Nigeria a country and independent is a farce - falsehood.

Nigeria is an establishment, an estate of Oyibo country.

The affairs of Nigeria are plotted in that Oyibo country.

Even if every Nigerian is dying of kwashiokor, they don't care.

How can Buhari be in a country of celebrated democracy while this barbaric act goes on in Nigeria's National Assembly?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Mattbek: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2018
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Nigerians should rise up with a massive protest against this dictator called Buhari. What a disgrace to our democracy. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by sonsomegrigbo: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:
What Nonsense!!!! Where is our democracy?? Even a so-called redeemed pastor won't respect democracy!!! This goes a long way into proving Daddy Freeze's point right!!!! First FTC..I jaiye die grin grin grin

Update: Witches above me have collected my FTC before i even finished typing. Awon omo wobe angry angry

Take heart

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by RexTramadol1: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Oblang:

Answer simple question. Did saraki need 2/3 to become senate president?

Of course not,but he was voted in by members of both ruling party and opposition

Which makes it a generally acceptable position

And besides, armed men didn't prevent Senators and Reps from entering the chambers on June 9, 2015

And if the NASS wants a new person as the SP let members from both ruling and opposition parties unanimously agree.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Jakasibo:
I thought they're on vacation

Nice question.... they are supposed to be on vacation n not trying to gain access into the hallowed chamber.
#DramaSinators
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by Midastorch(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Mattbek:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Nigerians should rise up with a massive protest against this dictator called Buhari. What a disgrace to our democracy. It's a shame.

What are u waiting for?? You can build up an Army that constitutes your father, mother, Aunties, uncles and siblings.... While SINators chidren are enjoying abroad... Plz convey your army fast fast..... #Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by don4real18(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Nigeria, brace yourself for what is coming

Buhari has unleashed terror and impunity on our hard won democracy.

A tyrant and power grabber is on the throne.

An animal indeed can never give you human right
Which hard won democracy did you have before... Tell yourself the truth. You have never experienced democracy in Nigeria
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by WATCHOVER(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Haha Oshiomhole and the APC Wasting their time. Saraki and the PDP will be laughing now, because they already knew about this plot

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by erico2k2(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Midastorch:

did u just say war The Federal govt owns all security outfits, and support of sane people.... Saraki will just take his L in peace
NOP they don't, all that is need3ed is to get o ne of the security outfit on side, Money talks.
Re: Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering by 35824L: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2018
This is a victory for our nascent democracy. Saraki, a minority, cannot preside over the majority. It is an aberation that is not found anywhere else in parliamentary settings and it must be corrected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Rescues Frank Nweke Jnr From Being Kidnapped (photo) / FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment / Arthur Agwuncha Nwankwo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.