Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? (12814 Views)

Poll: Do You Pity President Jonathan?

I Really Feel For Him: 27% (82 votes)
I Don't Pity Him At All: 58% (170 votes)
Am Indifferent: 13% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Shocking! APC Released A 2013 Picture Of Buhari As His Current Picture In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by egift(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2012
With the current situation President Jonathan has found himself, which of these three positions do you feel for him?

I Really Feel For Him: because,
- PDP is against him
- Politicians are against him
- His job is tough and difficult
- Nigerians don't love him that much
- Pressure everywhere he turns
- Expectation is too high, everyone wants result NOW, while it took generations to create

I Don't Pity Him At All
- Na me send am to be President
- His wife is cooking 1.3b naira daily while many Nigerians suffering
- He is protecting looters
- His hands may not be clean too
- He is the gang leader, they are just having misunderstanding on sharing the National cake
- Those guys are their thugs (now out of control)
- His policies are anti-people, pro-elites

Am Not Interested (Indifferent)
- My opinion does not matter or have any value
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by egift(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2012
Poll have been added above, you can also cast your vote. smiley
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by manny4life(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2012
Why should I feel pity for him? He asked for the fire that's burning him. At times I feel like he lacks the will power direction to lead.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On May 05, 2012
Pity him for what? He is the one with the millions of dollars of pocket money to spend. He can always resign but he ain't doing that and he is probably enjoying all your money can buy him, so what pity does he need from the Nigerian people, many of whom will never experience anything close to that in a 1000 lifetimes?

3 Likes

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by kokoA(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2012
Person siddon d chop 1 billion naira food, you say make me wey d huzzle pity for am? Na him go pity for me sef.

1 Like

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by chukwuinya: 12:33am On May 06, 2012
i realy pity him cos expectations are so high from all quarters.how i wish i can be of good help to him now
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by hakanai(m): 2:20am On May 06, 2012
Why pity ? He is the president of Nigeria for crying out load.It is up too him to find solutions and offer leadership not to be pitied.When he was offering himself and suggesting, good things to come,he did n't calculate the challenges he was counting on luck and hoping to justwatch things happen well. You. Need to offer resolutions on the go. As challenges come you way.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 4:56am On May 06, 2012
I pity him because he is a reetard voted by bigots to lead a nation when he cant even control small Bayelsa state

He is definitely out his depth, he would have looked more competent eating fish and downing cheap alcohol aka kai-kai

5 Likes

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Mynd44: 5:14am On May 06, 2012
Honestly, I don't see why anyone should pity him. Are you trying to tell me that ha did not know what he was getting himself into?
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 06, 2012
Don't pity Jonathan, pity yourselves.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by bjdon: 11:20am On May 06, 2012
He is a stupid, corrupt, retard who is leading the nation to a complete breakdown
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Delafruita(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2012
for what na?why will i pity shoeless,clueless,brainless,actionless ebele?
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Havilah93(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2012
i dont pity him at all sad
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by chuks49(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2012
I don't attend pity parties.

4 Likes

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by cyrexx: 11:33am On May 06, 2012
i wanted to pity him, but anytime i remembered the fuel subsidy issue amongst others that shows his gullibility, i desist. he's not fit to rule Nigerian, he should go home and rest.he's so easily manipulated by politicians (e.g. okonjo-iweala)and he's gutless(he knew the boko haram sponsors, but he wont do anything).
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by WilyWily5: 11:35am On May 06, 2012
Majority of Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani North want him to fail, they are trying all their best to frustrate him.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Redhot111(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2012
So d poor roadside, cripple dat begs 2 eat should start pitying doz big men dat rides on jeeps in convoy. Abi? If he needs my pity let him resign, sell all he has, giv d money 2 charity, retire 2 otueke witout a dime. By d tym he trecks 5 kilometres 2 farm in d 1st month consecutively, den he wld knw wat majority of nigerians pass true. Until den he shouldn't tink of me pityin him.

4 Likes

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by deandavid(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2012
angry sad sad[/font] sad[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] sad[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] pity fire...who send am message, if he tire make he kawa, na by force? C me o....
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by cyrexx: 11:37am On May 06, 2012
kokoA: Person siddon d chop 1 billion naira food, you say make me wey d huzzle pity for am? Na him go pity for me sef.

true talk, my brother. let all the money im dey chop pity him na.
pity ko pity ni.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:38am On May 06, 2012
To be sincere, I would have pitied him if he hadn't removed fuel subsidy on the NEW YEAR'S DAY (for crying out loud) without even considering the boko haram issue, Nigerians were still trying to get over the trauma of the christmas day bombings, while at the same time budgeting N1B for his food, and 300M for his wife's kitchen. I just can not stomach those things. They are just too gruesome!

2 Likes

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 06, 2012
why i go pity the mumu? na me send am message to become president? i pity myself for becoming a bloody nigerian!

1 Like

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by aare07(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2012
Jonathan is after the money and power, by and large.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by id2010(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2012
Why should we?. He was a vice president, acting president and completed Yar'adua term as a president. So he knew what was on ground before stepping into that race. I can only wish him Goodluck , and fortunately for him; that is his name.If He likes let him start 2015 campaign by now..

1 Like

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by DaLover(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2012
Wily+Wily:
Majority of Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani North want him to fail, they are trying all their best to frustrate him.
This is some thing i don't understand why?
....The uk battled the IRA for almost 50 years,
....These two groups will never support him to make any changes to this present system that encourages corruption....
....The subsidy needs to be removed immidiately..
lord have Mercy
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:51am On May 06, 2012
Rather it is Jonathan that should be pitying us! He is quite safe from boko haram in aso rock because he has the best security, FREE. He has abundant FREE fuel running 24/7, he eats whenever, whatever he likes FREE, he rides in the best fleets, FREE. so he should be the one pitying us who have to sweat blood to feed ourselves and fuel our generators and our only hope of security is in God.

1 Like

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by WilyWily5: 11:54am On May 06, 2012
bjdon: He is a stupid, corrupt, retard who is leading the nation to a complete breakdown
Jonathan didn't introduced corruption in the system, he met it there but trying all his best to curtail it, for the past 40yrs Fraudulent Yorubas and their Dubious partners (Hausa/Fulani North) mess Nigeria up by introducing their Looting and embezzling culture and you want Jonathan to correct all those wrongs in one year, tell the Children of Awolowo to bring back their fathers loots.

3 Likes

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Toktee(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2012
If the heat is too much the reetard shuld step aside like ibb,what is he still doing there? Rubish
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 06, 2012
i tire o! why should i drink alabukun for his aches? mtscheeeew!
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 06, 2012
I pity him and i want him to just resign. On the other hand, nigerians are not known for resigning and as well might be mis-interpreted as being cowardice. But honestly i think he just 'call it a day'

1 Like

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 06, 2012
Wily+Wily:

Jonathan didn't introduced corruption in the system, he met it there but trying all his best to curtail it, for the past 40yrs Fraudulent Yorubas and their Dubious partners (Hausa/Fulani North) mess Nigeria up by introducing their Looting and embezzling culture and you want Jonathan to correct all those wrongs in one year, tell the Children of Awolowo to bring back their fathers loots.

Okoro,are you retarrded ? Was Awolowo ever a president of Nigeria ? Why not ask Zik to bring what he looted when he was made figure head president under Balewa ? Ode

1 Like

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:59am On May 06, 2012
Wily+Wily:

He's trying his best to curtail corruption by budgeting N1B food for himself and N300M for his kitchen at a time when he wants to remove fuel subsidy? Wow!
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by ziccoit: 12:02pm On May 06, 2012
Wily+Wily:

A man that wanted to use a billion naira on food. The master of settlement. The emptier of external reserve. The inflator of subsidy fund. He is really trying, of course, to drive this country into a ditch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Died Day Obasanjo Publicly Tore His Membership Card – Perry Opara / Ebenezer Babatope: INEC Should Stop Using Professors As Returning Officers / Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Seek Repatriation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.