Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu (50417 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by vyncentino(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
I said it before a redeem member argue with me, remi tinubu will be given a pastor and he be president buhari running mate in 2019 election mark my word
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by izzou(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
HomeOfMe:
They've already secured the votes of the RCCG I guess;just saying.

grin grin grin

I no talk am oh. lipsrsealed
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

Like Buhari? Evidence, precedence and his antecedence proves otherwise.

No, like you.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by thecommunist(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
if it were an ordinary woman married to a polygamous Moslem man , I wonder if they will ordain her or tell her that she is unequally yoked to an unbeliever. .......Double standard in places you least expect!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Skmoda360(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

Tinubu's wife is an assistant pastor grin

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Shey if I talk, una no go insult me? lipsrsealed
I no wet in dey your mind so no talk am...pls!!!
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by cooldove8: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
This is beautiful. God bless mummy Remi Tinubu. Asiwaju please take the next available flight to Akwa Ibom to welcome our new member, the distinguished Senator Goodwill Akpabio.

God bless APC
God bless Akpabio
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
I wish you exactly the opposite of what you wished the aforementioned
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by ikorodureporta: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just observing the G.O's dress sense
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by lawal5020(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Your are hating the church of God is moving forward grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Prokaryote: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Cases like this makes me a more proud Catholic.

Disclaimer: I don't mean to condemn other churches but Im sure this woman can never be ordained a rev sister would she have been a Catholic.

At least Fashola wife who is a Catholic can tell better.

The big question is "When did she study to be ordained a Pastor"? Does she know anything about theology?

She has always been in the Senate.
so she should always tk permission from u b4 she embark on any study or visit her husband in the other room?. My brother in Christ ,pastorship and rev sister are two different thing. Rembr she can be a Lady of the knight if she was a Catholic.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by HomeOfMe(f): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
dainformant:
Wife of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and serving senator, Oluremi Tinubu, was ordained a Pastor of the  Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG. The ordination happened earlier today at the 66th Annual Convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Mrs. Tinubu who wore no makeup for the event - was supported by her husband, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/senator-remi-tinubu-all-smiles-after-being-ordained-rccg-pastor.html

Deception. God knows those who are truly serving him. Not surprised though,even satan,and other evil people are very strong church members.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by BOLDIM(f): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mama still looked beautiful in her no make up out fit, congratulations ma, greater anointing to function in Jesus Name.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by geedup(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
tinubu = Muslim
remi tinubu = christian
and some charlatans are killing themselves over religion and deities
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by DozieInc(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
2019 at hand... politicians sef

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by nurusystem(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
This is beautiful. God bless mummy Remi Tinubu. Asiwaju please take the next available flight to Akwa Ibom to welcome our new member, the distinguished Senator Goodwill Akpabio.

God bless APC
God bless Akpabio
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

god bless nigeria

4+4 = buhari

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by nurusystem(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Disclaimer: I don't mean to condemn other churches but Im sure this woman can never be ordained a rev sister would she have been a Catholic.

The big question is "When did she study to be ordained a Pastor"? Does she know anything about theology?

theology and paul are the new doctrine that succeded in confusing people.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by TimiElvis001(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
And Bro Sam dy on Conner dy hustle to hear from God before him even see pastor PA be.... Lmoa this country is a joke...

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
bammo:
shocked husband= muslim, wife= pastor ... this is amazing
in such family, every child will be free to make his/her choice, & this is how it suppose to be
If you r not Yoruba n you grew up in South west Nigeria or Lagos,to be precise, like we did then you would know that its no big deal to the Yorubas. They don't attach too much importance to religion in marriage like we igbos n hausas.

The Yorubas,like every other tribe, are not perfect but,for me,they are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
IamPatriotic:
This is the beauty of being a Yoruba man, to us religious association is secondary, humanity and brotherliness come first.

Asiwaju leads, others follow.

Asiwajutiffnubu. grin
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
She's more beautiful without make up.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by paymoon: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
believe me, this is the reason for Tinubu's silence...thats the real change...
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

So senator is forbidden from going to church?

You don't know the type of grace tinubu iS enjoying.

Nothing like waking up to the voice of a praying woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi / Ocholi's Family Suspects Foul Play In His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.