Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) (4466 Views)

REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] / Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/move2-500x500.jpg?w=584[/img]A rich South African identified as Karabo John Moa, has taken to Facebook to narrate how a lady turned him down for
showing up for date in his truck rather than his expensive fleet of luxurious cars.
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/move1-500x385.jpg?w=584[/img]
According to him, it has happened on three different occasions and it is just to show the materialistic nature of most women who will prefer you present yourself as a classic well-to-do individual.
He wrote:
“Just Got Back From the Shortest Date I’ve Ever Been On
These Materialistic Ladies
They see you in a Merc
1st Date,I Go Pick Her up in one of My Bakkies instead of my Merc. I’ve Done it 3 Times now and all 3 times,Soon as I pull up at the gate,They Turn Around and Walk Away.
She Says to me “You Don’t Take me Seriously ne ” The Security Guard at her Complex Gate and I had a Good Laugh …
All Three Occasions I probably would’ve paid the Bill,So I actually Saved money
I Ain’t Saying She a Gold Digger but she ain’t messing with no Broke Niggas
#StayWoke#TheyWillDribbleYou”

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/20180807_225232.jpg?w=584[/img]

What do you think?

Source: https://naijadriva./author/naijadriva/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by dayowunmi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Materialistic ladies are no different from prostitutes. He went in his truck... He even have a truck and you ignored him!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lefulefu, Donstan18 and other romancelanders, What do you think

BTW, I think men should downplay their worth, especially to the woman they want to get married to. I did it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Krasid(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dude went too far with the truck stunt. It's not as if he is picking up rams or any merchandise. Entering any public transport would have sufficed. You don't need to drive fancy cars to be respected by women. Using a truck like that to take a woman to a date would make her think she's not being taken seriously. My two cents.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Ohio7(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Why waste money on public transport when he can use his personal truck?

Krasid:
Dude went too far with the truck stunt. It's not as if he is picking up rams or any merchandise. Entering any public transport would have sufficed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Ohio7:
Why waste money on public transport when he can use his personal truck?

I tire o. Would she be carried in the bucket or in the cabin? The truck is not even rickety.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Sharp guy.

Some of these hoes are vultures. Ever ready to eat another man's sweat till its gone and on to the next.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Oh I can't forget the hot slap I got from a stupid stunt close to this one. That girl's hand was harsher than Nigeria's current economic situation. cheesy

But this Oga is rich nau, why the stinginess? grin

2 Likes

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 08, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Oh I can't forget the hot slap I got from a stupid stunt close to this one. That girl's hand was harsher than Nigeria's current economic situation. cheesy

But this Oga is rich nau, why the stinginess? grin

Perhaps he wants someone who is interested in him and not his wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Driving that to a date is wrong though, he could've gone with a bike or public transport. This his stunt can suit perfectly well during the shyking stage but not on a date.

Drive that to come and ask for my daughter's hand in marriage, I may forgive you but drive that to come and pick her up on a date, I'll pull a gun to your head. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Idydarling(f): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Mtchwww
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

I think that is the point he is trying to make.
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by ferdybillion(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2018
I bet that's not Nigeria, if Na our sisters dem go enter keke make you pailey dey go as long as you give them ride
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Driving that to a date is wrong though, he could've gone with a bike or public transport. This his stunt can suit perfectly well during the shyking stage but not on a date.

Drive that to come and ask for my daughter's hand in marriage, I may forgive you but drive that to come and pick her up on a date, I'll pull a gun to your head. grin
Thst date could be the chyking stage cos it's apparent she doesn't know his worth.
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Lordbooster(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
Girls and wealthy guys sha....check our signature for some nasty 18+ naija content
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by charlito94(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2018
75% of 2018 women are gold diggers... They want to reap from where they did not sow

1 Like

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by loverboys: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
hmmmm u jst reject goodluck...i wish m d 1 he came 4 cheesy kiss cool
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by jesmond3945: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
So these cars makes this man a rich man, infact Africa have a long way to go. If we had a good economy in nigeria what stops anyone from owning a house and 2018 Mercedes and then having a payment plan that suits you which will be deducted from your salary. This is what is obtainable in the developed world. In my neighbourhood here in europe people drive Mercedes and BMW as if it running out of fashion even ordinary cleaner.

1 Like

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by gonkin(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is a good idea. Take the money away and many relationships would break
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
gonkin:
This is a good idea. Take the money away and many relationships would break

Exactly.
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thst date could be the chyking stage cos it's apparent she doesn't know his worth.

That is the point. I have a friend who, while at the chyking stage, always trekked to see his gf (now wifey). The girl accepted him and the day they wanted to to a date, the girl was expecting the guy to call okada, they walked to a car and voila, the guy opened it and said, "baby let's go". The girl was surprised. BTW, the guy downplayed his worth to her.
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

That is the point. I have a friend who, while at the chyking stage trekker to see his gf (now wifey). The girl accepted him and the day they wanted to go a a date, the girl was expecting the guy to call okada, they walked to a car and voila, the guy opened it and said, "baby let's go". The girl was surprised. BTW, the guy downplayed his worth to her.
Cool.
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
jesmond3945:
So these cars makes this man a rich man, infact Africa have a long way to go. If we had a good economy in nigeria what stops anyone from owning a house and 2018 Mercedes and then having a payment plan that suits you which will be deducted from your salary. This is what is obtainable in the developed world. In my neighbourhood here in europe people drive Mercedes and BMW as if it running out of fashion even ordinary cleaner.

Bros, na poverty de cause am.

1 Like

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2018
ferdybillion:
I bet that's not Nigeria, if Na our sisters dem go enter keke make you pailey dey go as long as you give them ride

Abi, Ride na ride na. Anything that moves with four tires suffices.
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Lefulef, Donstn18 and other romancelanders, What do you think

BTW, I think men should downplay their worth, especially to the woman they want to get married to. I did it.
na truck wey dem dey take carry bags of pure water na im dis guy take wan carry babe go datecheesy. He went to d extremecheesy. If u want to portray urself to a lady say u no get money..why not portray to her dat u dont have a car or maybe use a small not flashy car and watch her reaction. Anyway a guy no have a need to go thru all these stress if i had a girl before making it.if at d time wey u no too get money ..there's a babe wey una dey together u can easily get on with dat babe. But if at d time wey u broke u no get any lady...u no dey talk to a woman...a woman dey intrested in u u dey run..when u come blow finally and na dat time u come dey say u wan dey luk for woman...hmmm e go hard ooo. U will now have to be doing ridiculous things to disguise ur wealth frm women.

1 Like

Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
jesmond3945:
na the poverty rate in africa bros
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by lenghtinny(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
lefulefu:
na truck wey dem dey take carry bags of pure water na im dis guy take wan carry babe go datecheesy. He went to d extremecheesy. If u want to portray urself to a lady say u no get money..why not portray to her dat u dont have a car or maybe use a small not flashy car and watch her reaction. Anyway a guy no have a need to go thru all these stress if i had a girl before making it.if at d time wey u no too get money ..there's a babe wey una dey together u can easily get on with dat babe. But if at d time wey u broke u no get any lady...u no dey talk to a woman...a woman dey intrested in u u dey run..when u come blow finally and na dat time u come dey say u wan dey luk for woman...hmmm e go hard ooo. U will now have to be doing ridiculous things to disguise ur wealth frm women.

Love is sweet but it's sweeter when money enter cheesy
Re: Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
lenghtinny:

Love is sweet but it's sweeter when money enter cheesy
when a woman really loves u and money come enter....d love go sweet diecheesy. But when na money u take use woman take like u..hmm e get as e go be.even when u marry such a woman and spend heavily on her,she will still cheat on ucheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ethiopians So Deadly? / Two Ladies Fights Over Man They Have Not Seen Before / My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.