Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 (11409 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Chris,this is what u said
Infact it is so bad that a woman my mum (who is a medical practitioner by the way) saw just a month ago called her a few days ago to say, I don born pikin oh and immediately my mum cut the phone you need to see the laughter that ensued.

That means u sell the babies since u have a medical practitioner,right?
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by OvieE: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Chrisbenogor

Why are you tormenting people on the thread. Everyone entitle to their own opinion(s) and believe(s).

Congrats to the couple and God is wonderful at all time.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

@Chris,this is what u said.

That means u sell the babies since u have a medical practitioner,right?
You are even getting dumber by the minute, seriously who gave you the internet to use?
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by bisiaet: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
Post Chribenogor there is no need to get crossed when people thank God for this woman who claimed to had a baby at old age. A woman with advance age delivered in a few years back in one of the western country I think she was 60 delivered a baby I understand your point it is a very rare thing but not new.

Why I personally thank God for her was not to say yeah it ia all well but it is left to her if she is saying the truth or just saying something else all I know is that nothing is impossible for God so if she is a lair or not scam or no scam I can not conclude that because this similar birth has happened before and will still happen as long human still exist so it is never a new thing and dont take it too personal. God bless.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by FFA: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ CHRIS , MINE OCCURRED AT 40YEARS. IM HEARING ABOUT D MIRACULOUS HERB TODAY,
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by buchiwet: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
God is awesome, unquestionable God, who is Greater that greatest, He will do for other women who has been waiting upon Him
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
OvieE:

@Chrisbenogor

Why are you tormenting people on the thread. Everyone entitle to their own opinion(s) and believe(s).

Congrats to the couple and God is wonderful at all time.
Seriously how is this country going to change? If I came here and read that she went to a church for a miracle and got it, I fo pack my load waka comot, but when you see something that is wrong or even something that does not add up you point it out. For crying out loud, if a miracle can be bought how do you still consider a miracle? I am more concerned because it is a medical doctor that is plying this trade, its a perfectly way to get customers. You guys should open your eyes jor!
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Iranoladun(f): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
I don't know Chrisbenogor but I must say this.  It is ok to have a different opinion and it is ok for someone to point out that a story or tale is not sounding logical, probable or believable.    No need for rabid defense or insult from both parties; we can still exchange views in a mature way in order to examine the context of the story.

This story need some super glue to hold it together for it to make sense.  There is no miracle involve in using cream to make 4 fibroid & cyst to dissappear and having a baby thereafter by a 59 year old woman.  It is plain sheer MAGIC grin
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM, GOD IS AWESOME.

@Chris get lost. Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
FFA:

@ CHRIS  , MINE OCCURRED AT 40YEARS. IM HEARING ABOUT D MIRACULOUS HERB TODAY,
40 years aint at all bad to have a child, if this story was just a one off thing then maybe we would have passed it off as ok one of those "miraculous things" but the rate at which it happens these days is just alarming.
bisiaet:

Post Chribenogor there is no need to get crossed when people thank God for this woman who claimed to had a baby at old age. A woman with advance age delivered in a few years back in one of the western country I think she was 60 delivered a baby I understand your point it is a very rare thing but not new.

Why I personally thank God for her was not to say yeah it ia all well but it is left to her if she is saying the truth or just saying something else all I know is that nothing is impossible for God so if she is a lair or not scam or no scam I can not conclude that because this similar birth has happened before and will still happen as long human still exist so it is never a new thing and dont take it too personal. God bless.
In all honesty God should be angry with all of you, the woman did not even as much as acknowledge God, go back and read it again. Why come here to say thank God for her? When they told her she had cysts and a fibroid did you see where they said God would remove it? NO! Instead they said purchase a miracle cream made from herbs that dissolve fibroid and cysts.
Whatever happened to comprehending a story?
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
Iranoladun:

I don't know Chrisbenogor but I must say this.  It is ok to have a different opinion and it is ok for someone to point out that a story or tale is not sounding logical, probable or believable.    No need for rabid defense or insult from both parties; we can still exchange views in a mature way in order to examine the context of the story.

This story need some super glue to hold it together for it to make sense.  There is no miracle involve in using cream to make 4 fibroid & cyst to dissappear and having a baby thereafter by a 59 year old woman.  It is plain sheer MAGIC grin

I only have a problem with skyndyp, every other person I just realise did not really read the story, they just skim through and do what all Nigerians do "Thank God oh" and when someone points out the discrepancies in the story they go into you are a pagan mode. Typical nonsensical thinking. I say this again, most people here cannot comprehend what they are reading.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Acidosis(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Chris, why advertising your ignorance? Have you not heard of couples without a child even when they are confirmed with a perfect health.
Don't let the cream from a surgeon get into your head, it's just a trial.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM, GOD IS AWESOME.

@Chris get lost. Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Keep deluding yourself, you cannot comprehend simple english. You couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel and I am sure the only thing that keeps it from going in one ear and out the other is the “For Rent” sign in the middle.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2010
Acidosis:

@Chris, why advertising your ignorance? Have you not heard of couples without a child even when they are confirmed with a perfect health.
Don't let the cream from a surgeon get into your head, it's just a trial.
Way to go, yet another Einstein with the IQ of a house plant. Did you read the story at all?
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by spikedcylinder: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
Congratulations to her. Isn't she quite selfish though?
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Chris i can really see that you are jobless. What is your headache with someone having a baby at that age. As for those bad language you use on me,i'll pretend my monitor is bad and i can't read them. God, some guys can be so clueless
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by OvieE: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ Chrisbenogor

My friend just relax before everyone turn on you. Having a high IQ doesn't make you smart. Everyone here are smart on their own way. You are only showing your stupidity on this thread.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^ My very thought.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by OvieE: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
Are you seeing what is going between port and NK. Ivory Coast is going home. Is very unfortunate for Africa teams.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

@Chris i can really see that you are jobless. What is your headache with someone having a baby at that age. As for those bad language you use on me,i'll pretend my monitor is bad and i can't read them. God, some guys can be so clueless
skyndyp:

^^ My very thought.
Oh love birds of a feather, I should have guessed.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by johndavid1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

thats true! angry angry angry
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by fortunejum: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
God is wonderful
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Chris i didn't know there was a saying like love birds of a feather. Thot it was[b] birds of a feather[/b]

Are you from this planet?
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by kemisuga(f): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2010
God is still God, HE has not change. wink smiley
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by berrye(f): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
Do u guys always hav to turn every forum into a quarrel It seems to be the order of the day in nairaland.

For me sha, i think Chris has a point (not wit the insults though), medically, how can a baby be born that was neva seen on a ultrasound scan? Abi the cream made the baby and the consequent pregnancy burge invisible?

Not a miracle at all, at all! Just some concoctionist looking to be publicized!
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by OvieE: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

@Chris i didn't know there was a saying like love birds of a feather. Thot it was[b] birds of a feather[/b]

Chrisbenogor is a confused man and don't know what to do with his meaningless and miserable life.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by johndavid1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

grin grin grin he is from Mercury grin grin cool
kemisuga:

God is still God, HE has not change. wink smiley
sure!
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by OvieE: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
berrye:

Do u guys always hav to turn every forum into a quarrel It seems to be the order of the day in nairaland.

My sister, you should direct that question to jobless Chrisbenogor.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Casfan123: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
this is as a result of witchcraft.she is evil.she should be burned with fire and thrown into the evil forest. grin cool lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by untainted: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
I think chris has a point.
I don't know if he is an atheist and I don't care.

The truth is that miracles happen, but Chris
raised very vital questions (though he generalised)

If it is true that the woman does not breast feed,
foetus did not show on ulta scan etc, then his doubts
are valid and people should be sceptical of such "miracles"
Don't use God's name in vain to boost business
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by johndavid1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
Casfan123:

this is as a result of witchcraft.she is evil.she should be burned with fire and thrown into the evil forest. grin cool lipsrsealed undecided
watch your tongue thou shall not judge
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^He is using sarcasm John.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. / Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? / I Do Not Want My Husbands Cousins To Live With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.