Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

All This Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All This Bestie (256 Views)

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All This Bestie by AarewaMafia: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2018
This is 4 all those girls keeping male frnds in the name of "bestie".. 95 percent of guys get close to girls to taste dat kitty..stop decievin urself nd be lyk he's carin nd lovin,he doesn't wnt anytin frm me and all that stuff lmao..and 4 guys who's girls kip male bestie,u better get her to forget that guy because I've seen lots of relationships ruined by some "bestie". If u ar in a relationship,u should be her bestie nd she should be yours SHIKENAN
Re: All This Bestie by Olalan(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2018
You think the girl that keeps a male as bestie doesn't know what she's doing? Bestie is just a cover for cheating officially

(1) (Reply)

Attention Ladies!!! Do You Want To Make Money And Be Famous??? / Try Step Into The Next Level! / Durability In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.