Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me (1583 Views)

Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! / She's Asthmatic... Advice Pls / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by blankees(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2010
I got to know dis lady some few months back precisely last year, but we got closer and talking through the phone last two months.
I have discovered dat i really love dis girl, cant allow a day to pass without calling her and most times during da weekends we spend da nyts talking to each other on the phone. During one of our discussions, she told me shez asthmatic n she is allergic to traveling, any time she travels she falls sick no matter how short the journey is.
I was not happy wen she told me dat, now the situation is, am tinkin of asking her out, but anytime i tink it,da fact dat she is asthmatic makes me have a rethink about it. The other issue again is dat, we r not even close, we only communicate tru da phone, shez almost rouding up school somewhere in the North and i work in da West. Making her to travel n see me is also an issue, cos am sure she'll get sick during/after the journey.
My Fellow NLanders, please i need ur rational advise on dis issue, r dere any in da house who hav xperiences like dat? How do u cope wit it?
Thanks in anticipation of ur favourable responses.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by Acidosis(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
It's your cross, but don't let the lust you called love drive you into the pit.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2010
Acidosis:

It's your cross, but don't let the lust you called love drive you into the pit.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Exactly what i'm thinking
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by Odunnu: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
Ashma is manageable,and evry human has an allergy,it only varies frm an individual to another.Dnt let ths seeming challenge deny u of a gr8 relationship
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by TeeJay6(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
Like asthma is some sort of veneral disease or STD! angry angry angry
Mr poster, your love for this woman is questionable if you are struggling with asthma,
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by Carolece(f): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
So basically you are saying you will not be prepared to handle the part of life/marriage that says through sickness and health? Coward, I hope the woman doesnt feel the same about you where you claim to love.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by blankees(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
Carolece:

So basically you are saying you will not be prepared to handle the part of life/marriage that says through sickness and health? Coward, I hope the woman doesnt feel the same about you where you claim to love.

No, am not sayin dat, just wanted to know how manageble da situation can be.

@Tee_Jay, if u were in my shoes,wat will u do abt it?
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by blankees(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
Odunnu:

Ashma is manageable,and evry human has an allergy,it only varies frm an individual to another.Dnt let ths seeming challenge deny u of a gr8 relationship
Thanks for the advise.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by Carolece(f): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2010
I see. Life is yet a learning process.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by femmy2010(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
Follow your heart
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by TeeJay6(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
Tee_Jay:

Like asthma is some sort of veneral disease or STD! angry angry angry
Mr poster, your love for this woman is questionable if you are struggling with asthma,
blankees:

No, am not sayin dat, just wanted to know how manageble da situation can be.

@Tee_Jay, if u were in my shoes,wat will u do abt it?
I'm not in your shoes because only you know the depth of the love ypu have for the girl. If your love is superficial then petty things like this can deter you, but if your affection is deeper then surely a simple case of asthma is not enough to ditch her
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by daduke2k(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^^^ seconded . just get on with d relationship or u can travel there urself if u so love her.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by fubiluv: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
i don't think u do luv her enough
love should not b a thing of convenience.
if u really love her as u claim,then u can even sacrifice finding a solution to her ill health.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by fsudoka: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2010
plz i want to ask,is asthma infectious i mean is it transmissible? can someone educate me more on it?lol
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by blankees(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
fubiluv:

i don't think u do luv her enough
love should not b a thing of convenience.
if u really love her as u claim,then u can even sacrifice finding a solution to her ill health.

Tanx for dat piece of advice, i do really love her, i'll try n c wat sacrifice i can make.

femmy2010:

Follow your heart
I will guy, tanx
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by kemisuga(f): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
Asthma is not worst reason to put-off someone. And about the allergy, everyone is allergic to one thing or the other. If she fall sick cos of traveling, then I don't think is going to be something serious, may be just slight headache and tiredness.

Above all pray about the relationship first. And let God Himself direct you.

All the Best!!!
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by Travelista(f): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
Ummm, am I the only one confused here? What does asthma have to do with traveling? I have asthma and travel all the time; I even lived in Nigeria for a year and survived Harmattan. There's medication to help you with attacks, so kini big deal? If she has trouble moving about the area (no matter how short the journey), then how is she making it through university in Nigeria? Does someone pick her up and carry her about campus?  undecided I don't understand how she can traverse a campus but can't visit her guy; this story has a serious k-leg and I'm looking dead at Madame Asthmatic.

Poster, ask yourself how she lives in the dusty North with asthma but gets sick upon traveling. I'm just baffled by this as asthma is not a death sentence but the North is the last place I'd go to school if so much as walking a few steps gets me sick. In my opinion, her story is just that. . .a story. Sorry. You know what? Ask her if she'd prefer you coming to visit her and see if she objects; if she does, then you know she's hiding something for sure. Allergic to traveling?  undecided That's truly a first.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me by whyx06(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Me too, l'm in dis kind of reltshp but i'm lookin for any remedy i can provide 4d girl cos She lov me so much dat no dey we passout wtout her seeing Me or call...
Pls any traditional MEDIC xcept INHAILER?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas / Northern Nigerian Men / Help! Should I Marry My Yoruba Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.