Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

For Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only (2019 Views)

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only by kosiman: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hi guys, will you marry a girl that has a child outside wedlock?
Re: For Guys Only by Africanqueen2(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
What's wrong wit that?
Re: For Guys Only by Creamish(f): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
since its for guys only, i wont ask . . undecided

but seriously, wat does it change?
Re: For Guys Only by r231(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
yessss
Re: For Guys Only by fsudoka: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2010
if really u love and adore her,den its no big deal huh?
Re: For Guys Only by steve49ja(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2010
IMO. No.
Re: For Guys Only by safeact(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2010
No i wouldnt dare think of it, let alone act it! I know some ppl wil crucify me 4 saying so bt thats my candid opinion. There ar more to that.
Re: For Guys Only by Odunnu: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2010
Would you rather marry one who heartlessly killed a baby thru abortion?
Plz answer.
Re: For Guys Only by TeeJay6(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
Odunnu:

Would you rather marry one who heartlessly killed a baby thru abortion?
Plz answer.
are u a guy?

@post
It's hard to answer as this is a hypothetical question, maybe when I'm confronted with the case I might think differently
Re: For Guys Only by Dalby(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
Women are too pationate about these topics lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Have you ever asked why the person she had the baby for did not marry her undecided undecided undecided
Re: For Guys Only by sesman(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
absolutely, what's the harm
Re: For Guys Only by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
Depends on what kind of girl she is but that'll be a tough decision to make.
Re: For Guys Only by Carolece(f): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2010
kosi.man:

Hi guys, will you marry a girl that has a child outside wedlock?
I wouldnt marry a man with a child [B]PERIOD![/B]
Re: For Guys Only by Madukaele(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
Carolece:

i lik u , u dey talk tru, no mind does gurls weh don fuk finish born pikin every were d wan mak single guy marry dem. tongue tongue tongue tongue me no dey marry oo
Re: For Guys Only by Carolece(f): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
Madukaele:

i lik u , u dey talk tru, no mind does gurls weh don fuk finish born pikin every were d wan mak single guy marry dem. tongue tongue tongue tongue me no dey marry oo
start over in standard English because I had a hard time comprehending this gibberish. Sorry
Re: For Guys Only by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
cry cry cry
Re: For Guys Only by Onchedu(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
See as the babes just dey ask what's wrong with that. Una no go wait make the guys talk una wan dey use attempt to corrupt the honesty in boys dem answers ehn?
Re: For Guys Only by Onchedu(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
A lto of questions will be asked and answers will be required. It's not easy raising another man's child and doing a proper job at it.
Re: For Guys Only by Africanqueen2(f): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
Onchedu:

See as the babes just dey ask what's wrong with that. Una no go wait make the guys talk una wan dey use attempt to corrupt the honesty in boys dem answers ehn?
No be boy give am bele? So she's good to Bleep not to marry sebi?
Re: For Guys Only by Carolece(f): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
Onchedu:

A lto of questions will be asked and answers will be required. It's not easy raising another man's child and doing a proper job at it.
It comes with alot more baggages at times. Most feared one for me is the baby mama drama. There is no way I could stop or want a man not to have contact with his kids and if the kids are young he must contact with the mother, and I am not prepared to share my man's attention at no time with another woman or child. Everyone has their personal preference, and I will never take up with a man and child/ren. Same goes for a man who dogs around, never will I share him knowingly. Ne'Ver!
Re: For Guys Only by kosiman: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
I ask this question because i love this girl(27) and she is all a man can dream of, slim and beautiful, she is very organised, b/4 now i do not have much savings because of friends (love entertainning) when i met her she stoped most of these things and my friends hated her for that. She shaped my life for good and now i can save 70% of my income. the only thing is that she has a child outside wedlock 4 a married man (unknowingly) she refused to be the 2nd wife and went on with her life.

She didn't hide it from me, i'm thinking of sticking to her but my friends  says she is a 2nd hand and i shld go for new one (my girl b4 i met this girl). My mum dnt like her either.

But she is like a mother to me and i love her, I'm just confused on how to carry on. what do i do?
Re: For Guys Only by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
Follow ur heart bro, i bet its a tough one but it's no big deal.
Re: For Guys Only by thupsie(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
Just do your thing but make sure she is okay beneath, lol
Re: For Guys Only by Onchedu(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
African_queen:

No be boy give am bele? So she's good to bleep not to marry sebi?

And what case are U making here? that cos a boy is responsible for the pregnancy then the masculine gender should volunteer to redeem their image by donating any boy to care for the child?

Carolece:

It comes with alot more baggages at times. Most feared one for me is the baby mama drama. There is no way I could stop or want a man not to have contact with his kids and if the kids are young he must contact with the mother, and I am not prepared to share my man's attention at no time with another woman or child. Everyone has their personal preference, and I will never take up with a man and child/ren. Same goes for a man who dogs around, never will I share him knowingly. Ne'Ver!
[/quote

Abi?
Re: For Guys Only by Onchedu(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
African_queen:

No be boy give am bele? So she's good to bleep not to marry sebi?

U make it sound like she was used. He didn't bleep her. They bleeped each other. abi na rape?

Wait o, is that what those girls that lie down like log are doing when they're getting bleeped? Preserving a case for their consciences should things go wrong? "he did it to me I didnt do anything"
Re: For Guys Only by ec3l(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
Strong point carolece.
Dude, unless u can deal with the drama that comes with that sorta package, do not marry her !!!

Me thinks marital relationships has enough dramas itself, now adding more dramas to an already dramatic situation?
I dont want be at the receiving end of that.

But if you decide to go through with the marriage, don't count on love alone to salvate what could bounce on your marriage in the near future IF the baby's dad wants to be a part of the baby's life (which i'm sure he does, else he wouldnt want to marry the girl in the 1st place).

U have to know that regardless of how your girl feels about her baby's dad, the child has become a strong connection between its birth parents.
I'm not suggesting u shouldnt marry her, I'm just pointing out the obvious; if u intend to marry her, u must make some certain allowances.
Good luck mate.
Re: For Guys Only by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2010
Carolece:

Carolece:

Did you get the Question? GUYS not GIRLS

the qstion is Guys will you marry, not GIRLS will you marry, PLS read well before you ans tongue tongue
Re: For Guys Only by Onchedu(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
kosi.man:

I ask this question because i love this girl(27) and she is all a man can dream of, slim and beautiful, she is very organised, b/4 now i do not have much savings because of friends (love entertainning) when i met her she stoped most of these things and my friends hated her for that. She shaped my life for good and now i can save 70% of my income. the only thing is that she has a child outside wedlock 4 a married man (unknowingly) she refused to be the 2nd wife and went on with her life.

She didn't hide it from me, i'm thinking of sticking to her but my friends  says she is a 2nd hand and i shld go for new one (my girl b4 i met this girl). My mum dnt like her either.

But she is like a mother to me and i love her, I'm just confused on how to carry on. what do i do?

Dude it's Ur choice. U said it Urself, U love her and it sounds to me like she has been there for U and added value to ur life. She chooses to not be the second wife to the man, that's a good sign. There's a lot of work U will have to do on Urself to go through taking her and her child in keeping the end in mind.
Re: For Guys Only by 190: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Did you get the Question? GUYS not GIRLS

the qstion is Guys will you marry, not GIRLS will you marry, PLS read well before you ans tongue tongue

dies,, grin grin grin
Re: For Guys Only by Carolece(f): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
Oh, I'm sorry, my bad, I got a bit carried away. Yall carry on.
Re: For Guys Only by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
@poster depending on who is resposible
Re: For Guys Only by fubiluv: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
Marriage is more about love and comparability.
A virgin that you don't love and can not tolerate makes worst home.
So,if you love her,her child should not be an issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Have A Right To Be Angry / Wedding Day Blackberry Madness. Naija Girls Dem Swear For Una? / Help! My Fiance Is Impotent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.