Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) (10552 Views)

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / Guys, 7 Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks From Ladies. / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
i created this post some months back, but i lost it along with my account. let me do you guys a favour by re-posting for those interested.

Warning: readers discretion adviced. If u can't handle a pretty lenghty write up, den move ahead wit ur life of ignorance; afterall, detest for readin is ingrained in an average black man's DNA. Below are the Rules:

Rule 1
Giving all ur love, care, time, even money doesn't guarantee she'll stay: let me tell u wot makes women stick to guys thru all season, both good n bad - because... they... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... want to!!! Yes. They stick to guys because they love d guys n choose to stay wit dem. U must hv seen or heard of guys who beat up dia gals bt still, d gals cling to dem (nw I'm nt askin u to abuse ur gals). Givin ur gals ur all may be gud, bt is nt a reason for dem to stick to u, infact givin dem all in fantastic proportions is unhealthy. I will explain dat subsequently. So dnt tink she's still wit u cos of all d love n money ur showerin on her, wen its tym to leav u, nufin will stop her.

Rule 2:
Never make her too comfortable: u lov her wit ur lyf. She loves u even more. Bla bla. U devote all ur tym n bein to her, evrytin is magical, she knows ur hers for lyf, den a point is inevitably reached when... u suddenly start lookin lyk an ass to her. I knw ur tinkin, dats nt right! D more comfortable u make a person, d more d person shud giv more. Yes! Dat is in sync wit logic, bt women ain't logical! Once in a while, dnt get jelous, dnt care, dnt spend, hold back urself. Let her run after u. Get a lyf aside her! I can't tell u hw importnt dis is

Rule 3:
Family takes precedence over her: it cannot be overemphasised hw important it is for u to knw d people who will be wit u for eva n dos who will cum n go. Never take sides wit ur gal against ur mama or sister. Its against d bro code of conduct. Never inconvenience ur family to accommodate "one man's daughter". It will make her respect u. Once u forge ur gal into a wife, gud for u! She's nw ur family n shud nt be inconvinienced for anoda random "non-family". Until u ring her finger, she's fair game, meanin she can dump ur sorry ass for anoda. So dnt be stupid inof to enjoy temporary things n miss out eternity.

Rule 4:
She's not worth any emotional/financial stress: don't struggle to give what u dnt have! Asume she requests for 10k, if u dnt hav it tell her "i dont hv it", if u hav it bt aint feelin charitable, tell her "i wont give, go work for ur money", if u hav n feel lyk sharin fine! Give her! Relationships r to be enjoyed not tolerated! Dating is not an emancipation frm poverty! Neva you hav sleepless nights for her sake. Neva you borrow to satisfy her every whim! This may sound harsh, but not until ur married to her, u hav no business dealin with her usin ur heart, use ur head!! Most men make this moronic mistake of gettin worked up over a woman! God! Women r d emotional ones, let dem cry over d relationship, its nt ur job nigger! Dnt kill urself for a gal, she wud attend ur funeral with a new boyfrend. A word for d wise is sufficient

Rule 5:
Always get even: women always think they r smatter dan men. Here's why - dey grow up to have huge racks n bums as big as jumbo size hot air balloons, n guys r wired to be attractd to wot dey see, hence dey can manipulate guys, hence dey r smarter! Guys who hv more money dan sense tend to give more n get little in a relationship. Y shud u buy her a box of chocolate on her bday n expect hand band on urs?? Get even! For every shoe she buys u, get her a wrist watch, for evry tie, get her a scarf, for every boxer, get her a pant (wait, shey boxers r even more expensiv dan pants, hehehe). This sounds like a game bt in truth, datin a 21st century naija babe is a game, im not askin u to win, jst get even. Keep on readin, im not thru.

Rule 6:
Love yourself first n more: lyk i said earlier, ladies think dey r smarter n wud love to expliot u in d name of relationships. Hence word lyk *mugu*, n phrase lyk *maga don pay* wer coined. If u love urself first n more dan her, u wont get her wot u hav never tasted. U wont giv her a treat u hv neva had. There is somethin called self love n self respect n evry guy shud hv dem! Moreova, until u truly love urself, u will find it hard to love others without bein a wuss... lov ur gal bt undastand dat ur a human bein too n desearve d good tins of life. Take care of urself too. Love ur life, u hav jst one left. And d final rule....

Rule 7:
Understand who you are as a man: bein a man is one of d biggest burdens a human cud hav. Ther r previleges of bein a man, bt responsibilities too. Undastand dat u hv to be on top of evrytin, ur game, (i didnt say ur gal o, i said ur game, hohohohoho). Undastnd dat dis gal wud be d first to throw rocks at u if u become a failure in lyf tomoro. Set ur priorities right, make enough money to take care of ur family, both batch A n batch B. Imagine good things u can afford with $10million - a gud house, good car, love, etc. Strive to be d kind of man u wud be happy to have ur sister marry.

Nota Bene: i am not prejudiced towards women, i hate everyone equally.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by lomaxx: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Now I know why I keep getting all these babes. Guys like you make my job easy.

6 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by LaurelP(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
We re def on the same page bro

2 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by worth(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
one love man .I too gbadun you, you are such a genius man. jst too happy to ce dis post of urs. one love once more

7 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by djembapat(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by mencade5(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
i need to copy this down.

Let me gain something from nairaland today.

8 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
mencade5: i need to copy this down.

Let me gain something from nairaland today.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by youngds: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Ollybarbie219(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pained dudes be like~
killjoy: i created this post some months back, but i lost it along with my account. let me do you guys a favour by re-posting for those interested.
Warning: readers discretion adviced. If u can't handle a pretty lenghty write up, den move ahead wit ur life of ignorance; afterall, detest for readin is ingrained in an average black man's DNA. Below are the Rules:
Rule 1
Giving all ur love, care, time, even money doesn't guarantee she'll stay: let me tell u wot makes women stick to guys thru all season, both good n bad - because... they... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... want to!!! Yes. They stick to guys because they love d guys n choose to stay wit dem. U must hv seen or heard of guys who beat up dia gals bt still, d gals cling to dem (nw I'm nt askin u to abuse ur gals). Givin ur gals ur all may be gud, bt is nt a reason for dem to stick to u, infact givin dem all in fantastic proportions is unhealthy. I will explain dat subsequently. So dnt tink she's still wit u cos of all d love n money ur showerin on her, wen its tym to leav u, nufin will stop her.
Rule 2:
Never make her too comfortable: u lov her wit ur lyf. She loves u even more. Bla bla. U devote all ur tym n bein to her, evrytin is magical, she knows ur hers for lyf, den a point is inevitably reached when... u suddenly start lookin lyk an ass to her. I knw ur tinkin, dats nt right! D more comfortable u make a person, d more d person shud giv more. Yes! Dat is in sync wit logic, bt women ain't logical! Once in a while, dnt get jelous, dnt care, dnt spend, hold back urself. Let her run after u. Get a lyf aside her! I can't tell u hw importnt dis is
Rule 3:
Family takes precedence over her: it cannot be overemphasised hw important it is for u to knw d people who will be wit u for eva n dos who will cum n go. Never take sides wit ur gal against ur mama or sister. Its against d bro code of conduct. Never inconvenience ur family to accommodate "one man's daughter". It will make her respect u. Once u forge ur gal into a wife, gud for u! She's nw ur family n shud nt be inconvinienced for anoda random "non-family". Until u ring her finger, she's fair game, meanin she can dump ur sorry ass for anoda. So dnt be stupid inof to enjoy temporary things n miss out eternity.
Rule 4:
She's not worth any emotional/financial stress: don't struggle to give what u dnt have! Asume she requests for 10k, if u dnt hav it tell her "i dont hv it", if u hav it bt aint feelin charitable, tell her "i wont give, go work for ur money", if u hav n feel lyk sharin fine! Give her! Relationships r to be enjoyed not tolerated! Dating is not an emancipation frm poverty! Neva you hav sleepless nights for her sake. Neva you borrow to satisfy her every whim! This may sound harsh, but not until ur married to her, u hav no business dealin with her usin ur heart, use ur head!! Most men make this moronic mistake of gettin worked up over a woman! God! Women r d emotional ones, let dem cry over d relationship, its nt ur job nigger! Dnt kill urself for a gal, she wud attend ur funeral with a new boyfrend. A word for d wise is sufficient
Rule 5:
Always get even: women always think they r smatter dan men. Here's why - dey grow up to have huge racks n bums as big as jumbo size hot air balloons, n guys r wired to be attractd to wot dey see, hence dey can manipulate guys, hence dey r smarter! Guys who hv more money dan sense tend to give more n get little in a relationship. Y shud u buy her a box of chocolate on her bday n expect hand band on urs?? Get even! For every shoe she buys u, get her a wrist watch, for evry tie, get her a scarf, for every boxer, get her a pant (wait, shey boxers r even more expensiv dan pants, hehehe). This sounds like a game bt in truth, datin a 21st century naija babe is a game, im not askin u to win, jst get even. Keep on readin, im not thru.
Rule 6:
Love yourself first n more: lyk i said earlier, ladies think dey r smarter n wud love to expliot u in d name of relationships. Hence word lyk *mugu*, n phrase lyk *maga don pay* wer coined. If u love urself first n more dan her, u wont get her wot u hav never tasted. U wont giv her a treat u hv neva had. There is somethin called self love n self respect n evry guy shud hv dem! Moreova, until u truly love urself, u will find it hard to love others without bein a wuss... lov ur gal bt undastand dat ur a human bein too n desearve d good tins of life. Take care of urself too. Love ur life, u hav jst one left. And d final rule....
Rule 7:
Understand who you are as a man: bein a man is one of d biggest burdens a human cud hav. Ther r previleges of bein a man, bt responsibilities too. Undastand dat u hv to be on top of evrytin, ur game, (i didnt say ur gal o, i said ur game, hohohohoho). Undastnd dat dis gal wud be d first to throw rocks at u if u become a failure in lyf tomoro. Set ur priorities right, make enough money to take care of ur family, both batch A n batch B. Imagine good things u can afford with $10million - a gud house, good car, love, etc. Strive to be d kind of man u wud be happy to have ur sister marry.

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Ollybarbie219(f): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by daryoor(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
everybody for naira land na theorist.

girls are naturally compelled to be attracted to guys that can provide security, that includes finance.
there's no rule as balanced spending. no girl fantasizes about her husband cooking and sweeping and herself doing the running around, they fantasizes about cooking for the provider.

my point: its about role expectations, play your role, load her phone, buy her chocolates, take her shopping, let her make her hair. at the end of the day fvck all your money worth, the next day u call her to come over again dem no born am well make she form busy, cause u gat the control, u da boss.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by mencade5(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
op you are right, but you forgot Batch C family.

Batch A - you, your wife and children.

Batch B - your father, mother, brothers, sisters, uncle, aunt, cousin etc.

Batch C - your wife's family. She may tell you she needs some money to her mother or brother etc. And every december, after buying stuff for christmas for your parents and sisters, you have to do something to for your wife's family.

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ollybarbie219: Pained dudes be like~

u cant attack d post, then u attack the op. dats oldschool babe.

14 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by 2nex(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
..d fact!
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by redgem(f): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hahahaha...funny post
Funny op
Hahahaha
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by rawpadgin(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
peeps be acting like a love professor on nairaland why in reality girls dey use dem clean ground

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Ollybarbie219(f): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
This aint no attack dude,if it was one,trust me u wd be grabing ur armour by now tongue
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by mrkay101(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Different stroke for different pple... I kinda agree with the Op to a certain point. All he stated is a fact but it sounds more like a Contract work than a relationship.

And this only applies if u don't see any kind of future with the babe. But if u plan on making her ur wife then a lot of this rules need to be broken. Also Note that most matured ladies set standard to the kind of relationship they want

6 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by mrkay101(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Different stroke for different folks... I kinda agree with the Op to a certain point. All he stated is a fact but it sounds more like a Contract work than a relationship.

And this only applies if u don't see any kind of future with the babe. But if u plan on making her ur wife then a lot of this rules need to be broken. Also Note that most matured ladies set standard to the kind of relationship they want
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
rawpadgin: peeps be acting like a love professor on nairaland why in reality girls dey use dem clean ground

u wish

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ollybarbie219: This aint no attack dude,if it was one,trust me u wd be grabing ur armour by now tongue

dream on babe. dream on

3 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
killjoy:

dream on babe. dream on
tongue
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
[size=13pt]Best advice is to be yourself and be very honest with yourself, shes human like you so treat her as such, Honesty really helps me..... im a very nice guy but she knows that i ain't stupid and she respects me for that.

Be a nice guy, so if things dont work out on the long run, you are still the best shes ever had uno, Leave a trail of sweetness, its just one life we got!!!!!
[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by enesty(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Great one thiss just what I need now
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
killjoy: i created this post some months back, but i lost it along with my account. let me do you guys a favour by re-posting for those interested.

Rule 1

Rule 2:

Rule 3:

Rule 4:

Rule 5:

Rule 6:

Rule 7:

Geee.... Buyaka ! 20 Gunshot hailing you bro angry. You got the gist. In fact, everything you flex on this weekend is on me. Men like you are hard to come by. Send me a PM or drop your number, make I send you airtime for the MB wey you take drop this HARDCORE Facts sad

I mean am. No dulling cool

12 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by chidekings(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
so true bro.....relationship is all a game....better to win than lose and even if u lose,better u lose honourably.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by wikiman(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mr Op nice points but irrespective of uncertainties and unpredictable nature of women...its still best and advisable not to be over shadowed by paranoia and skepticism.... ALWAYS BE POSITIVE AND GIVE YOUR BEST TO UR WOMAN.....WHAT I LEARNT IS IF I SOW A GOOD SEED TO WOMAN A...WOMAN A MIGHT NOT BRING MY REWARD BUT WOMAN B MAY....so just be yourself...and always release positive energy....whether or not the woman responds well its a matter of time the best will come along.

8 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Ryabcool(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
killjoy:

u cant attack d post, then u attack the op. dats oldschool babe.
you minding that ugly thing? She looks like the Moonstar of Limbo.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by TerpeOjorobaby: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bros thanks u too mch.
kwis:
[size=13pt]Best advice is to be yourself and be very honest with yourself, shes human like you so treat her as such, Honesty really helps me..... im a very nice guy but she knows that i ain't stupid and she respects me for that.

Be a nice guy, so if things dont work out on the long run, you are still the best shes ever had uno, Leave a trail of sweetness, its just one life we got!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
neutralwaya:

Geee.... Buyaka ! 20 Gunshot hailing you bro angry. You got the gist. In fact, everything you flex on this weekend is on me. Men like you are hard to come by. Send me a PM or drop your number, make I send you airtime for the MB wey you take drop this HARDCORE Facts sad

I mean am. No dulling cool

lolzzzz. tnx for ur validation. dat wud be sufficient. tnx once again

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by TerpeOjorobaby: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well my best advice s b urslf.dnt act base on write ups bt if u wish to b trted dis way also,u can carry on. 4 anyone who cares to listen "just be gud" the babe u trt lke trash 2day mayb in a better position to assist u 2moro.na small world we dey oh!!!
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Subscribed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / Ladies And Underwears / SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.