Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons (23301 Views)

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Kyleejjanvier(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2018

Proud dad, Femi Fani-Kayode has shared adorable photos of all four of his sons.

The former Aviation Minister welcomed his first son Aragorn on February 1, 2016. Then in May 2018, he welcomed a set of triplets, all boys, named Ragnar, Aiden, and Liam. He already has four grown daughters from his previous marriages.

See more beautiful photos below.

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/meet-fani-kayode-boys-all-together-in.html

6 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Donald95(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
In Igbo land, their is what we call "Mmadụ"

If broken down, you will have Mma Ndụ Which means Beauty of life.

This kids are Beauty and blessing to the life of FFK and Precious God bless them

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 Dominique come and see mma ndụ of our brother FFK

29 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Nogodye(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Handsome boys having bad mouth father...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fani-Kayode, I pray God forgive your posterity!!

5 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Sarkin: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Foolish Man.
His children will later grow to dislike him due to his crass stupidity and foul mentality.
Such a vile man that should be in kuje prison thinking about his past sins at the moment. Thanks for democracy.
That's why I've banged his wife a couple of times...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Cholls(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
my brother see those Omo Nna

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by dukie25: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Truly lovely

2 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Rangbeish: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Aragon
Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Why am I not seeing the world press conference by saraki on NL...Or is NL pro govt

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by rattlesnake(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sa sad
Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by omamush(f): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
cute kids.. their names though, liam and Aiden is cool.. what's aragorn, Ragnarok?

4 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by paymentvoucher: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin BIANCA OJUKWU CAME TO MIND

2 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by papzie(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lovely
Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
and FFK is 57 years old
Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cute kids!
Looking so adorable smiley

4 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Ezemarcel(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fine boys with mumu dad...

1 Like

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by tammie24: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
blessings

1 Like

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Lilimax(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kyleejjanvier:

Adorable kids

1 Like

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by lollmaolol(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
You've got to love children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Shortyy(f): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Look at those cute kids! Jesu! This is what you get when you marry an Igbo woman. Beautiful children, beautiful home, peaceful mind, good food, good sex. Mahn I could go on and on and on..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Yinxies(f): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lovely
Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Yomit71(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cholls:
my brother see those Omo Nna
omo nna your foot, failure to acknowledge both the mother and the children are afonja might give you early heart failure tongue

1 Like

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by win2kwire: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
He claims to be educated in the UK yet behaves like a primitive African... mass producing children and setting a bad example in a continent where people are too illiterate to work out the number of children to have versus what they and the society can cater for!
Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Cholls(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yomit71:

omo nna your foot, failure to know both the mother and the children are afonja might give you early heart failure tongue
my brother oya come an ki ya sef

2 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by bababai: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
God bless them

2 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Celerita: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
why are you guys abusing this man nah God bless my twins i tap from them

5 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Yomit71(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cholls:
my brother oya come an ki ya sef
grin thank God your father is sick grin
Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Cholls(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yomit71:

grin thank God your father is sick grin
my brother you see...you are wrong my father died long time age

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by HotMario: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
I'm sure this is actually for pictures alone

If not, na floor him go meet the three kids in the next 30 minutes

4 Likes

Re: Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons by Yomit71(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cholls:
my brother you see...you are wrong my father is dead long time age
pele grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam / No Gains For Almajiri Schools’ Graduates – Fashola / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.