Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Edo Pastor In 'soup' Over Death Of Secret Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Pastor In 'soup' Over Death Of Secret Lover (246 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Pastor In 'soup' Over Death Of Secret Lover by oluwole52(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
By Patrick Ochoga

A pastor of the Christ Chosen Church of God known as Ngbeken Elvis, has been arrested for the death of a mother of four children simply identified as Mama Sarah.

Mama Sarah, aged 38, died while procuring abortion for the pregnancy she had for Pastor Elvis.

Both of them were said to have been in a secret relationship for over six months.

Mama Sarah's husband resides abroad and has built a house for his family where the late wife and children live at Okhokhugbo community in Egor local government area.

She was said to have died at a hospital she was rushed to after the abortion procedure failed.

Pastor Elvis, aged 32, who is currently in police custody said he was suspended from the church over marital issues...

Read more:- [https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/08/edo-pastor-in-soup-over-death-of-secret.html?m=1]

(1) (Reply)

Extra Glowing Halfcaste Whitening Cream For Sell / Guys And Ladies... / 7 Signs That He’s About To Break Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.