Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. (51922 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by ChangeIsCostant: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2018
A man who allegedly tried to blackmail a married woman whom he had an affair with, revealed how the woman fell for him after preaching to her on Facebook. The man allegedly tried to blackmail the woman by threatening to send her nude pictures to her husband.

The said woman implored the services of a human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye to prevent the suspected blackmailer from carrying out his threat. 

According to the lawyer, the man revealed in a chat - that the woman developed feelings for him despite her marital status and he was not in support of it. 

The man also urged the lawyer to caution his client and tell her to be faithful to her husband.

Read the chats to understand fully what happened. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/married-woman-chose-me-as-secret-lover-after-preaching-to-me-on-facebook.html

2 Shares

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by ChangeIsCostant: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
okay
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by tstx(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Their Business.......

3 Likes

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by okomile(f): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Story story grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by OneCorner: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
We have hear
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by bolt000(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Yawns

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by nepapole(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Fuckery!!

4 Likes

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Flirtyjane(f): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Nawa oo. Things are happening in many Nigerian marriages. Maybe her husband dey look outside too. But this is bad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by nrexzy: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Bust my thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by GOFRONT(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2018
shocked

The kind of Infidelity going On on facebook and whatsapp is Heart boggling.......

No wonder they they are hell bent on keeping their phones on password grin cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by King4Roller: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Emeka Ugwuonye is a fraudster. Dont believe anything he says.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Imagine

Tragedy of infidelity.

But finally that young man behaved maturely.......

Kudos to him and to all these sinners carrying bible....be warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by dingbang(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
one corner grin
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by FibonacciPro: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
With commonplace availability of mobile phones and tablets etc, these days,whatsapp etc, ladies need to be extra careful of giving out their secrets especially if they know they are the very shy ones. See what happen now......

phones: can record conversations (even secretly ala Otedola/farouk Lawan)
:can snap pics,are the digital cams of early days
:can shoot videos
:of course send smss
:can whatsapp etc,etc.

My advice to all-be careful of giving anyone your digital info........Let a word be enough for the wise....'m Outta here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by FibonacciPro: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
shocked
The lawyer sharp and succicnt to the point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by King4Roller: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Emeka Ugwuonye is not a lawyer he has been disbarred in Maryland, U.S.A and Nigeria. Google his name.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by H2Ossss(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
lol... which kain dpa justice the woman don use sense for the guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by franchasng: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
What women don't understand is:

1.) Majority of men will rather die of konji than sleep with a married woman!

2.) Only old, diabolical, heartless, irresponsible men sleep with married women

3.) No single guy will be aware that a woman is married and have sex with her, never! Such guys are very few and are usually broke, hungry & jobless lipsrsealed

4.) Majority of men see married women as sexually unattractive no matter how pretty the married woman is lipsrsealed

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Willexmania(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by dreamwords: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
so what should we do now
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by lawalosky(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
B
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Zimmermann(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
The man wey the woman send dey form baddo...e neva jam

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Hopebringer: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Boss13: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Laugh this is very easy. Seems the man is not well to do. Your lawyer contacts me, you will also be hearing from my own lawyers. Who do you think you can threaten. It would be bad for the woman because she wants anonymity and preservation of her marriage

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by phr0nesis(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Next time on your award winning super story

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by moscobabs(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some so called lawyers can be stupid sa, why threatening the guy? The guy too us foolish, he's too gentle how on earth will one yidot come from somewhere and asked me to choose to be enemy or friend when he only heard a side of the story?

For me to have your nude pictures means u are flirting with me and I can't use that to make you my slave till eternity.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.