Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? (1603 Views)

Have U Ever Date A Female Soldier Before ,what Your Experience Dating Them? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by fineboynl(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
because I am playing with her, she tried to give me the Galla she was eating on my mouth to take a bit today but I refused. then next she tell someone loudly in presents of me that I'm her boyfriend. I was embarrassed and shame at that moments. she has a good sexy shape but her head/face is not that good or pretty and to add to it she is short.
Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by ritylove(f): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
lol funny girl sha.. not all behave dat way
Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by Goddyss(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
So why are you telling us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by xendra: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin cheesy why guys assume you are into them when you play with them. Just jokingly say- he is my guy and his mind automatically translates it to " she is into me, she wants to fvck me "

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by ekensi01: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
ritylove:
lol funny girl sha.. not all behave dat way

Thats A Big Lie.
Exp, She Dont Want The Guy At All.
Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by Kudducini(m): 1:13am On Aug 09, 2018
op
Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by Timagex(m): 1:54am On Aug 09, 2018
I can relate! I play with gels a lot till the point of assumption. Then, I back off... cool sad

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by chiommy123(f): 3:14am On Aug 09, 2018
some peeps do that especially when you over play with them. people may believe it when they keep seeing you guys together all the time.
Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by Nightmareo07: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2018
Hm this one na children thing.
Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by maxnedu11(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Was at Mtn office yesterday, the lady that attended to me kept playing with my name, smiling and singing I think she was into me and also with the over 50 customers she must have attended to. Keep assuming.

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by cybriz82(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2018
she tower only one person in Ur present but u are here towerring everybody abi
Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by pafo(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2018
What kind of "play" were you playing with her?

Touching brezz?

Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by kingxsamz(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2018
fineboynl:
because I am playing with her, she tried to give me the Galla she was eating on my mouth to take a bit today but I refused. then next she tower someone loudly in presents of me that I'm her boyfriend. I was embarrassed and shame at that moments. she has a good sexy shape but her head/face is not good and to add to it she is short.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by Professorcplus(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
@ OP you said it. Becos they are girls! Simple grin
Re: Why Girls Assume You Are Dating Them When You Play With Them? by NinaJoy(f): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
xendra:
grin cheesy why guys assume you are into them when you play with them. Just jokingly say- he is my guy and his mind automatically translates it to " she is into me, she wants to fvck me "
Don't mind dem,,,some feel just cos she agreed to sleep with you,,den she is into him.. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sat On Boyfriend’s Face After He Refused To Perform MouthAction On Her / Health Benefits Of Eating Vagina Discharge And To Make It Taste Better / Pains In My Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.