Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady (34932 Views)

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / Best Online Dating I Know / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by GistMore: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2018
In Nigeria, sports betting has become a lucrative business among the youths due to it’s unpredictability and huge cash out sums — when lucky

A Nigerian lady has taken to twitter to reveal she can’t be with a guy who plays sports betting.

According to @Mz_okikiola on twitter, if she finds out her partner plays sports betting, she’s ending the relationship immediately.

She tweeted;

“If we’re dating and I find out you play sports betting, It’s Over!!”

One twitter user responded; “Hear say I win 27mill now u will be like baby come let’s go and watch match so you will know teams that are in form..”

Another twitter user said; “Na ur choice sha. But its a weird criteria for dating a guy. 7 out of ten guys r currently on that table. Esp in poverty capital”.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> http://gistmore.com/dating-find-play-sports-betting-nigerian-lady

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by GistMore: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2018

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2018
men that bet are highly irresponsible and foolish. They are usually broke and lazy too cuz you hardly see rich people who know the value of money engage in such foolishness, only riffraffs and never do wells crowd betting shops. The ones that want to hammer instead of working hard. I totally agree with the girl.

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by MJBOLT: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2018
but when he hammers '30 billion in the account' you'll start running after him like a dog

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
men that bet are highly irresponsible and foolish. They are usually broke and lazy too cuz you hardly see rich people who know the value of money engage in such foolishness, only riffraffs and never do wells crowd betting shops. The ones that want to hammer instead of working hard. I totally agree with the girl.

Please, go and take several seats.

I work hard and play bet. It doesn't mean I am lazy na. Most of the rich people you look up to play bets through online accounts.

The girl should just come out straight and say that she wants a made guy other than castigating sports bet.

427 Likes 23 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by samysmoothfresh: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2018
The thing pain the two guys above me cheesy

saff what do you think?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Please, go and take several seats.

I work hard and play bet. It doesn't mean I am lazy na. Most of the rich people you look up to play bets through online accounts.

The girl should just come out straight and say that she wants a made guy other than castigating sports bet.
The difference between the rich and poor betting is that the rich do their own for just fun.But the poor ones have turned it to their source of livelihood.

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by princfred(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:

The funniest part is that most of them beters believe and say that many big men play soccer bet too but with big capital soo they believe they are playing rich man's game too. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by princfred(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2018
She is afraid he will use their wedding money to play Chelsea over 2.5 grin . Always they will be more happy shouting over 2 goals before they play and less happy after the game. Carry bet ticket like tissue paper up and down. grin Those that play virtual are the funniest; something that has been programmed to make them lose no matter whatever or whichever way they play. Better to dash handicaps the money.

But I know one guy who bought land with bet profit and another whose life was changed for good with the 3.5 million he won soo can't diss them. Who knows where ones open door is.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by derrydinny: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
you need to know how many young gainfully employed men bet, the ones you see in shops are those that don't know how to operate online account or they just don't like it.

a banker in first bank was my supplier of games before I started using piosson to predict outcomes

anyone interested in learning how to use poisson should message me on whatsapp 08133659607, no scam, it is free

message me today, nov 27 or forget it

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2018
virgoquin:
The difference between the rich and poor betting is that the rich do their own for just fun.But the poor ones have turned it to their source of livelihood.

Are you rich? How do you measure who is poor?

Men don't owe you anything if they ain't married to you. Quit shaming guys by calling them poor. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world so being broke is not a bad thing.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

saff what do you think?

Her disparaging comments on punters didn't pain me but the underlying motive behind her statements did. What she's trying to say in essence is that she needs a very financially secure man who doesn't have to bet to feed her. I don't know any punter who doesn't have a job. All punters at the bet shop in my area have day jobs. They just use the bet cash to supplement their income.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2018
derrydinny:
you need to know how many young gainfully employed men bet, the ones you see in shops are those that don't know how to operate online account or they just don't like it.

a banker in first bank was my supplier of games before I started using piosson to predict outcomes

Don't mind these ignorant leeches who are just looking for a made man to suck dry. I see through their BS a mile away.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

saff what do you think?

I looked through your profile and discovered you are a kid. Just graduate from school and begin earning your own money. You will know that this life ain't easy.

I normally shouldn't be Coming to this section as it is populated by teenagers. I just come here to have a good laugh.

Finish school and enter the labor market, then I can engage you.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by samysmoothfresh: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I looked through your profile and discovered you are a kid. Just graduate from school and begin earning your own money. You will know that this life ain't easy.

I normally shouldn't be Coming to this section as it is populated by teenagers. I just come here to have a good laugh.

Finish school and enter the labor market, then I can engage you.

Mr "man" the gambler i sincerely dont know why you're telling me these BS esp the bolded undecided

anyways when i do enter the labor market in a year from now, i'm cetain i will not be a gambler like you.

Dey there dey form rich gambler cheesy

resurgent4oodua:

Her disparaging comments on punters didn't pain me but the underlying motive behind her statements did. What she's trying to say in essence is that she needs a very financially secure man who doesn't have to bet to feed her. I don't know any punter who doesn't have a job. All punters at the bet shop in my area have day jobs. They just use the bet cash to supplement their income.

i honestly dont need you explanation.

Seeing you've made your point, dont you think its high time you leave this thread/section and return to the section thats not populated by teenagers which you normally visit?

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Evercurious(f): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2018
derrydinny:

YOU MEAN YOU USE PIOSSION TO PREDICT OUTCOMES? THAT'S REALLY THOUGHTFUL

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Foodforthought: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2018
So If I don't bet I am responsible, abi? No wonder women are easily fooled and manipulated.
Okay let me add mine: any lady that applies makeup is irresponsible. I am in my house,come and beat me.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by babyfaceafrica: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2018
if we are dating and I find out you use Instagram and twitter to slay..it is over

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Humblega(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nn
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by lilmax(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
lol....its her standard though, there's no offense here

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Your father go die! Wherey omo

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Ijaycool(f): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by 6digitscomrade: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
GistMore:
In Nigeria, sports betting has become a lucrative business among the youths due to it’s unpredictability and huge cash out sums — when lucky

A Nigerian lady has taken to twitter to reveal she can’t be with a guy who plays sports betting.

According to @Mz_okikiola on twitter, if she finds out her partner plays sports betting, she’s ending the relationship immediately.

She tweeted;

One twitter user responded; “Hear say I win 27mill now u will be like baby come let’s go and watch match so you will know teams that are in form..”

Another twitter user said; “Na ur choice sha. But its a weird criteria for dating a guy. 7 out of ten guys r currently on that table. Esp in poverty capital”.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> http://gistmore.com/dating-find-play-sports-betting-nigerian-lady

lol...i just dey laugh diz one...But one question...Wat if u find out i own the conglomerate?? U will also abandon me and the endless cash inflow from my players all over the country daily??

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Okoyeebo: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:

Betting is addictive, so is food, masturbation, sex, drugs, sleep and anything bound to be abused.

It is utmost foolishness to think that you're wiser than those who bet. You may have a lesser risk appetite but wiser? I doubt it.

Mind you, if you see where the elite bet, you'll come back to delete this your post.

I personally don't bet cos I don't have a large risk appetite but to say it's only never do wells that bet? Come to Federal Palace and see people use the equivalent of your entire inheritance to bet.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by purplerope: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na story she dey yan
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Xisnin(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
She is right.
Gamblers are irresponsible and can't be trusted.
They are enriching the company owner without knowing it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Vladtin: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Who need this one b4? What do relationship offer apart from sex? Smh

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Pidginwhisper: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
virgoquin:
See how this one dey reason. myopic thinking undecided

How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study