Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? (1201 Views)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Caring0(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2018
Mornings guys, there is this lady always starring at me each time I go to the market close to where I stay to get provisions, there one time she told me she likes my perfume. I felt awkward and replied "thanks" in a sort of cruel way because I am someone who is really shy, I don't do well at all with conversations in the public, I dress really good to appear really good but still I feel shy, not like I have any phsycial anomalies, stuffs just runs in family bloodline.

So with that, you guys should please help me with sown way or lines to get to the girl. I have considered buying some things from her but she don't sell anything I need, so it's kind of written out of the picture because she sells only female stuffs and she is really beautiful lady.
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by bjayx: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Mutula...how old r you?
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Caring0(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
bjayx:
Mutula...how old r you?

Ooooh 24
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Lonestar124: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
If you love somebody walk up her tell her you love her it does not matter at all.

If you do not have this assertion,then you still growing your liver friend.

The way you'll approach your fellow man is applicable to the ladies... Just tell her your mind simple.

Men are too constrained to be phobia.
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ilegend turn up please.

Someone needs your baptism wink

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by DonroxyII: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Caring0:
Mornings guys, there is this lady always starring at me each time I go to the market close to where I stay to get provisions, there one time she told me she likes my perfume. I felt awkward and replied "thanks" in a sort of cruel way because I am someone who is really shy, I don't do well at all with conversations in the public, I dress really good to appear really good but still I feel shy, not like I have any phsycial anomalies, stuffs just runs in family bloodline.

So with that, you guys should please help me with sown way or lines to get to the girl. I have considered buying some things from her but she don't sell anything I need, so it's kind of written out of the picture because she sells only female stuffs and she is really beautiful lady.
Na my field be this Na ,
Work up to her and tell her, you admire her dress ... she say thanks with smile
Smile too .... Tell her your name and ask for hers .... You already her crush so no hazzles here ....
She tells you .... Then .... ask her u would like to holla her once in a while if she doesn't mind sharing her digit ..... do all these with a smile and gait of finalisation no fidgeting OK .... be a Man ..... she could be reluctant ... Tell her u won't disturb just to hear her beautiful voice and listen her smiles ....

she should blush n oblige .... then take the digits and flex off ....

e must work grin

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Caring0(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
DonroxyII:
Na my field be this Na ,
Work up to her and tell her, you admire her dress ... she say thanks with smile
Smile too .... Tell her your name and ask for hers .... You already her crush so no hazzles here ....
She tells you .... Then .... ask her u would like to holla her once in a while if she doesn't mind sharing her digit ..... do all these with a smile and gait of finalisation no fidgeting OK .... be a Man ..... she could be reluctant ... Tell her u won't disturb just to hear her beautiful voice and listen her smiles ....

she should blush n oblige .... then take the digits and flex off ....

e must work grin

Hahaha sounds good. Okay make I wear shirt, drive go market sharply.

BRB grin i go give feed back on how e go grin
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by DonroxyII: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Caring0:

Go come sharpaly .... if it work , drop something for ur nigga here grin so as to use hold body grin ....

Any other hints on women u may need , holla me .... e simple for here as ABC ... for any category of women grin
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Goddyss(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
DonroxyII:
Go come sharpaly .... if it work , drop something for ur nigga here grin so as to use hold body grin ....

Any other hints on women u may need , holla me .... e simple for here as ABC ... for any category of women grin

Even the bible says that a man's talent makes a way for him...

My guy, you have found your talent

2 Likes

Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
You don't even need to sweat... She already said she likes your perfume... Which is as good as saying " I foh for you".......when next you see her... Sit by her... Rest your back well LIKE A BOSS look her in the eye and ask her why her eyes are so beautiful......

Her eyes doesn't need to be pretty......
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Caring0(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
DonroxyII:

I nor see the babe o. Na her mum they store like she nor come. Nor worry remind me tmrw. I go tidy for you. But na airtime o i they see my period. grin inmessage babes don finish my money grin
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by DonroxyII: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Caring0:

I nor see the babe o. Na her mum they store like she nor come. Nor worry remind me tmrw. I go tidy for you. But na airtime o i they see my period. grin inmessage babes don finish my money grin
No wahala bro, she go gel ... Airtime good too .... MTN ya kno cheesy
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by DonroxyII: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Goddyss:

Even the bible says that a man's talent makes a way for him...

My guy, you have found your talent
lol habaaa cheesy .... I just kno my ways around ladies ooo , I am an Accountant by profession my brother !!
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Caring0(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
DonroxyII:
No wahala bro, she go gel ... Airtime good too .... MTN ya kno cheesy

No wahala blood.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Rubbiish(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Caring0:

U have a car?
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by damieskillz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Following for feedback only undecided
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by iLegendd(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Igbokiller:
Ilegend turn up please.

Someone needs your baptism wink
All he needs is inside a book called WooTalks. Here is a link to grab a copy. www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/wootalks

It may look expensive, but the content inside will change his game and life. Guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Caring0(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

U have a car?

Nah bro, bicycle. cool
Re: Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? by Caring0(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
iLegendd:
All he needs is inside a book called WooTalks. Here is a link to grab a copy. www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/wootalks

It may look expensive, but the content inside will change his game and life. Guaranteed!

Ugh. Lmao.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me / Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home / DOWNLOAD ZIP# Jeezy TM104: The Legend Of The Snowman 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.