Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street (1138 Views)

Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates / Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by Richdad50(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
See how these two political parties fight dirty on the street.
Viewers be WARNED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjwPz5PYVA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by dfrost: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy grin

RichDad, you killed me!!! cheesy grin

How on earth this didn't make FP last years. Mods!

Lalasticlala, dominique cheesy grin
Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by SolutionMee: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy
I love the lady in the third pic
My love for thick lady sha
Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by ktmoore: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Richdad50:
See how these two political parties fight dirty on the street.
Viewers be WARNED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjwPz5PYVA
It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by mycar: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by ShinqRambq: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
ktmoore:

It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food
You fool,how dare you insult "Pastor.Reno Omokri"

(1) (Reply)

Hey Sarrki Da Madridguy, So Na So Kia Kia, Duka Gabadaya / Buhari Is A Rejected President – Governor Fayose Declares / Adeleke Admit Apc Want To Tamper With The Result Of Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.