Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG (23447 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG / Security Operatives Vacate NASS As News Of DSS DG's Sack Filters In.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by plainol(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:

OK Mr

What's my business with the way Zone-B choose to live his life

Have you heard of sedentary lifestyle before

Your stay on Nairaland is long overdue and you've created a legacy by constituting nuisance on the innocent forum

No real human below the age of 40/50 will choose to be govern by (78+)-year old illiterate

It's definitely not easy sharing a country with peeps like you
Bro, I tell you, it's not easy sharing a country with them.

Arguing with a Buharist is useless. It's like explaining further maths to an illiterate.

How will he comprehend?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by Jojujewel(f): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Efcc is about to stir the hornets net. Hmm
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by okenwa101(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
Those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that have be shouting is a lie, daura was not used by thief saraki, can see how corrupt thief saraki and pig daura always fumigated together.

WHEN WILL YOUR IDOTIC PIG LANGUAGE STOP OR DO YOU NORMALLY COPY AND PASTE IT, CHANGE TOUR WAYS grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by Tyche(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
Those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that have be shouting is a lie, daura was not used by thief saraki, can see how corrupt thief saraki and pig daura always fumigated together.

It is telling on the person and character of PMB of his spy chief, handpicked by him was being used by his arch enemy
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by FbcGrafix(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by AskProf: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:

What did you do that your family & friends have allowed you to continue to roam freely?

Psychiatric facilities are allover, even prayer houses are very affordable and in many cases free.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by emerged01(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
are you with sense.?
The report said pig daura always block efcc from arresting thief Ita.
Until the new DG agree with efcc to arrest the thief Ita
Lol! Some people just want to comment.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by FitnesScientist: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by holuphisayor(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
because he said only presidency could have ordered DSS boss daura ? smh
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by malakasea(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
livelymatilda:

Wont you insult President Buhari?...Just a reminder.
Was he one of his critics?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by livelymatilda: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
malakasea:
Was he one of his critics?
There is no day he doesn't insult the President... It is no secret..
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cash ke? In the house of former spy chief?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:
Arrest & detain both Ita Ekpenyong & Lawal Daura for thorough investigation, possible prosecution, indictment & conviction.
However Lawal Daura that was arrested ystdy for a serious offence as insurbodination & unauthorized deployement of DSS officials was released today without being charged.
This law of selective justice will definitively hunt all the members of this useless governments. angry
so you expect somebody to be charged to court for insubordination and unlawful deployment?

Wailers sef
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by hrykanu231(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Seun, while you are guaranteed Returns based on the number of visits to your site. You have allowed too much ethnicity and religious bias to thrive in this forum.
Can't we go back to the era where only intelligent comments were allowed? This place is too toxic, every post must either be aligned along Afonja of "Igbo" line... Haba!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by vertueptime: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
J4justice:

The truth is that the EFCC may end up losing the against the ex. DSS boss except trade with utmost caution. Does the EFCC has the right to question the financial state of the DSS?

No! Only on orders/ waivers from the president, mean whil babachirs own hasnt been approved
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by Racoon(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
so you expect somebody to be charged to court for insubordination and unlawful deployment? Wailers sef
So what should be done So government & its agencies are acting without the Nigerian constitution.No wonder you guys have a flaw for anarchy & lawlessness. undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by Innomach(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
livelymatilda:

Wont you insult President Buhari?...Just a reminder.

Do you honestly believe that if Buhari was around that the former DG of DSS would have been sacked Buhari is too old and sick to govern a country like Nigeria. I personally supported him. But it would be very silly of any right thinking human being to continue supporting him when it is so glaring that the job is simply beyond him. All he need right now is retirement.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by livelymatilda: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Innomach:

Do you honestly believe that if Buhari was around that the former DG of DSS would have been sacked Buhari is too old and sick to govern a country like Nigeria. I personally supported him. But it would be very silly of any right thinking human being to continue supporting him when it is so glaring that the job is simply beyond him. All he need right now is retirement.
What this one talking about and how does it relate to my question ? Why not answer the question on his behalf since you can't mind your business..
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by edupedia: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babiod:
Magu don dey flex muscle now since they don't sack duara,Why did it take so long to?So much for their so called anti-corruption crusade.

...u will soon know when they arrest your yeye hero Saraki...
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
1-1 goaless draw grin grin grin

Nigeria and tribalism
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by LZAA: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:

Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by ifymadu: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
Are you married to an Igbo woman?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Waste of time, what do they expect to find after he had had months to clear out any incriminating evidence he may have in the house - well, they were just going through the motion I suppose.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by OlujobaSamuel: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
EsotericMonk:
There is something I don't understand or have failed to comprehend, anyone who knows wosup should pls enlighten me.
Why is it that person's of interest usually keep incriminating documents at home knowing fully well that their houses could be raided at anytime.
It still baffles me till tomorrow.
such documents cant be kept in banks neither will they loved to keep it with a third party, so the best place is where they have authority over its affairs with no third party access, which in most cases is their house(s) (occupied or not), and keeping such in houses outside nigeria is a bigger risk for them.
abeg dont ask if I'm a criminal or their boy, I'm just letting you know what is the best way of keeping stuffs like that in my view.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by Legalese(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hey Lil Dick, calm down, take a deep breath and exhale.
Now ask yourself, the hate I'm holding in my heart, who is it affecting?
buhariguy:
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:

So what should be done So government & its agencies are acting without the Nigerian constitution.No wonder you guys have a flaw for anarchy & lawlessness. undecided undecided
Bros, insubordination is not a criminal offence. Someone can not be charged to court for insubordination

You wailers re just ignorant
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

such documents cant be kept in banks neither will they loved to keep it with a third party, so the best place is where they have authority over its affairs with no third party access, which in most cases is their house(s) (occupied or not), and keeping such in houses outside nigeria is a bigger risk for them.
abeg dont ask if I'm a criminal or their boy, I'm just letting you know what is the best way of keeping stuffs like that in my view.
Thank you sir, you have spoken well. Wouldn't it be easier to just destroy incriminating material gobadaya than keep them at home, except maybe deeds of purchase and landed properties.
Abeg cheap sense wee not kee me grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by georgeceekay: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
apolonius:
Daura prevented the man from arrest for over a year. He appears to be the only Nigerian who was above the law for over one full year.

Glad he is picked to answer questions on his stewardship,only that this time the author is a Bayelsa man.
Mamman Daura is not Lawal Daura.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by apolonius(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
georgeceekay:
Mamman Daura is not Lawal Daura.

The dismissed DG of DSS was the one who prevented his arrest;DSS officers prevented the EFCC from picking him then.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by georgeceekay: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
apolonius:

The dismissed DG of DSS was the one who prevented his arrest;DSS officers prevented the EFCC from picking him then.
Lawal is not the one untouchable. Mamman Daura is the untouchable one. Most On Nigerians seem to be celebrating the wrong person.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by OlujobaSamuel: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Thank you sir, you have spoken well. Wouldn't it be easier to just destroy incriminating material gobadaya than keep them at home, except maybe deeds of purchase and landed properties.
Abeg cheap sense wee not kee me grin
criminals dont destroy such document, they need it in future to always get returns when there is need for it, eg, blackmail, negotiate a deal, etc.

How Bukola Saraki Made Kwara A Model For National Unity In Nigeria / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic