Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG (23453 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG / Security Operatives Vacate NASS As News Of DSS DG's Sack Filters In.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by perfectedmee: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
are you with sense.?
The report said pig daura always block efcc from arresting thief Ita.
Until the new DG agree with efcc to arrest the thief Ita
And who appointed the pig daura Nd kept him there?

Continue disgracing ur presidiot.

This shows that buhari was never in control.

Thank God osibanjo is cleaning d old rag mess.

2 think that u people still wants to bring a Man his appointees don't follow his orders, beats my imagination.

" I was not aware d IG was not in Benue" comes 2 mind

Yet nmd IG Got away wit that
Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by apolonius(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2018
georgeceekay:
Lawal is not the one untouchable. Mamman Daura is the untouchable one. Most On Nigerians seem to be celebrating the wrong person.

Lawal is the public face of Mamman. With his sack,Mamman is significantly weakened.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG by naijajobx: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2018
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket / Edo 2016: Patrick Igbinidu Curses Subjects Who Fail To Vote APC / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.