Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele (3472 Views)

Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS / A Must Read - Why Nigeria Must Break Up Now / Why Nigeria Must Break Up -Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by AloyEmeka5: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=14pt]Nigeria must break up to enjoy peace -Primate Ayodele[/size]
Written by Dele Ayeleso, Lagos
Monday, June 21, 2010

A renowned prophet and the founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has said the only condition for Nigerians to enjoy tranquility, politically and economically, is for the country to break up.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jun/21/607.html

Primate Ayodele, while speaking at the third annual distinguished inaugural lecture organised by the Fellowship of Christian Ministers Nigeria (FCMN), held in Lagos, at the weekend, said the clamoured zoning system in the political system had never worked for the unity of the country.

He also warned that President Goodluck Jonathan should not be deceived into contesting the 2011 presidential election, saying that he (Jonathan) was not the expected Messiah.

"Jonathan should leave the stage, he will not do anything good. How many months will it take him to restore power in Nigeria? For how long should Christians pray for Nigerian government? There is no need for prayer again. The only solution is to break up," he said.

While speaking on the theme of the lecture, Nigeria nation at 50: the impact of the church challenges of the future, Primate Ayodele, who described the country as an adult baby at 50, lambasted former President, Olusegun Obasanjo.

Primate Ayodele described the eight-year tenure of the former president as the worst period that the Yoruba race had ever experienced.

According to him, "zoning system will alter the plan of God for the nation, it will not help us. What did Obasanjo do to improve the Yoruba race? Obasanjo insulted Christian leaders, did he apologise? Will Obasanjo family be ever poor again? Check the percentage of Yoruba race that are still poor, still Obasanjo ruled this country for eight years."

While fielding questions from newsmen, Primate Ayodele noted that most Christian leaders had traded their integrity, adding that Christians were more of the problem of the country than the solutions.

Speaking on the current position of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Primate Ayodele said the leaders had failed woefully in their responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by mamagee3(f): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2010
I agree!

Biafra 2010.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
or naija should go back to regional governments
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by tempest01(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
anyhow dem wan do am we dey, But na Bros J 2011.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Eziachi: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
You are just Forty (40) years late Prophet Ayodele. One doesn't need to be a seer to know the answer to Nigerian basket case of existence.
At Aburi, we gave you lot confederation/strong independent regional governments, 100% resources control on a platter of gold.
But what did your brothers do? They threw it on our faces, joined forces with the Taleban children of Usman Dan Fodio from the north and murdered/starved to dead 3 million of us into submission in order to have one Nigeria you now wanted to be broken up.

What peace are you going on about? Those that murdered peace shall never know peace.

No chance, no one is going anywhere so, soon. One Nigeria you wanted with our shed blood and one Nigeria you lot got. We don't want  to gloat that we told you so, but we did.
Good Morning to you Prophet!!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nchara: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
Eziachi:

You are just Forty (40) years late Prophet Ayodele. One doesn't need to be a seer to know the answer to Nigerian basket case of existence.
At Aburi, we gave you lot confederation/strong independent regional governments, 100% resources control on a platter of gold.
But what did your brothers do? They threw it on our faces, joined forces with the Taleban children of Usman Dan Fodio from the north and murdered/starved to dead 3 million of us into submission in order to have one Nigeria you now wanted to be broken up.

What peace are you going on about? Those that murdered peace shall never know peace.

No chance, no one is going anywhere so, soon. One Nigeria you wanted with our shed blood and one Nigeria you lot got. We don't want to gloat that we told you so, but we did.

Where was this false prophet when Ojukwu fought for the same break up? Indeed it is late now. Not after I have built mansions in Lekki and Abuja. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by cicero(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
A nation with over 250 tribes, infested by perverted, greedy and dumb politicians, muslims killing eastners at will in the north, is still together and this prophet is looking for another kind of peace instead of praying for what we already have to improve.

Shame on you!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
Cicero

Keep deceiving urself.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
Every Yoruba should shut up. We Igbos gave them an opportunity to leave, but they chose not to. To me they should stay in the nation that they wanted to keep together.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2010
Nchara:

Where was this false prophet when Ojukwu fought for the same break up? Indeed it is late now. Not after I have built mansions in Lekki and Abuja. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

who cares - Nigeria can stay one i still wont build a house or INVEST in anywhere in the NORTH or EAST.

Eziachi:

No chance, no one is going anywhere so, soon. One Nigeria you wanted with our shed blood and one Nigeria you lot got. We don't want  to gloat that we told you so, but we did.

you sound stuuupid - hes not speaking for yoruba people. One Nigeria- for life afterall I like most sensible yoruba people dont live in the East complaining of marginalization and I like most sensible yoruba people dont live in the north being slaughtered everyday.

So Nigeria can stay One and it be blood shed all of the country - All regions beside the West are full of clowns-

So stop crying
I wouldnt fight to break up Nigeria anyday- Im not suffering in the West- AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY.

EzeUche:

Every Yoruba should shut up. We Igbos gave them an opportunity to leave, but they chose not to. To me they should stay in the nation that they wanted to keep together.

ode
I THINK THIS PASTOR IS TECHNICALLY SPEAKING ABOUT ALL NIGERIANS REGARDLESS OF TRIBE- AND NOT YORUBA PEOPLE. because in general yorubas are chilling in the West, as if they have their own country anyway.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2010
Like really I dont hear yoruba people in the west clamoring for break up because they dont leave the west in droves anyway.

I can honestly say the problems of the East,North and some south-south states- isnt the same case in west, So Nigeria can stay together- for all I care.

This pastor is wrong and isnt speaking for the West in general - rather hes speaking for Nigerians who die in religous clashes in the north, the nigerians who are crying of marginalization in the East and the Nigerians who are militants in the Niger delta. Nigerians in the West know their problems IN THE WEST originate from the Elite in their own back yard.

So most westerners dont care about Nigeria staying together or breaking up.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Eziachi: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2010
Sjeezy8,
Debating any issue with you is like someone lying on wet blanket. Hopelessly uncomfortable. When was the last time any of your post make any sense?
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2010
^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2010
your post made no sense at all- mines did.

you automatically assumed since the pastor is of yoruba ethnicity hes speaking on behalf of yoruba people and hes not. with all your references of "your brothers" and shiot.

and stop telling lies about the aburi accord.

Most westerners dont regret the civil being fought for One Nigeria- so get over it.

you dont even make sense.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2010
Sharrap biko!

sjeezy, we know how your patriotic assss thinks. Alright already, we know you support One Naija. But if you come to the East, you will not see that nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 12:25am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

Sharrap biko!

sjeezy, we know how your patriotic assss thinks. Alright already, we know you support One Naija. But if you come to the East, you will not see that nonsense.

shut your mouth and I dont care about One Nigeria or three and Im not a patriot as a westerner I enjoy the West- doesnt have shiot to do with the being patrioctic.

As WESTERNER AND LAGOSIAN I dont give a fuk what happends in the North,East, Middle Belt or South South.

Nigeria can break up lol (i dont care)but I wont be the one to fight in any civil wars. lol hahahah
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2010
and Im not even being tribalistic - cause theres many non westerners living in the west.
The west isnt even all that-
but me going to other region hell no- other regions are not even worth it.

The West is bad- the rest of Nigeria is fukin terrible. lmfao hahaha
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by blackmann(m): 12:36am On Jun 22, 2010
This primate chap should shut his gob up. Was he not the one that was predicting last year that Yaradua will become better? where is the poor old man now?
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

shut your mouth and I dont care about One Nigeria or three and Im not a patriot as a westerner I enjoy the West- doesnt have shiot to do with the being patrioctic.

As  WESTERNER AND LAGOSIAN I dont give a fuk what happends in the North,East, Middle Belt or South South.

Nigeria can break up lol (i dont care)but I wont be the one to fight in any civil wars. lol hahahah

I cannot stand your type of people. This is what you Yorubas knwon for. Talking out of both sides of your mouth. You say one thing, but mean the other. If the East left, Nigeria would go down the drain, because Yorubaland and the North is filled with leeches who want to suck the East dry. Parisitic mofos.

Yorubaland needs to taste war. You all have been lulled into a false sense of security. Even the ppl of the Middle Belt are experiencing a war in their land. Maybe if your people have to run for cover, then you all will realize that the SW is not safe either.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin

What's funny? You nko?
The only thing you've been saying is "Igbo this Yoruba that" "Biafra this SW that".

EzeUche:

I cannot stand your type of people. This is what you Yorubas knwon for. Talking out of both sides of your mouth. You say one thing, but mean the other. If the East left, Nigeria would go down the drain, because Yorubaland and the North is filled with leeches who want to suck the East dry. Parisitic mofos.

Yorubaland needs to taste war. You all have been lulled into a false sense of security. Even the ppl of the Middle Belt are experiencing a war in their land. Maybe if your people have to run for cover, then you all will realize that the SW is not safe either.
Not surprising.
Dude when was the last time you traveled to Naija? You stated that most of your Yoruba friends are friends, nice bla bla bla. But yet you have this grudge against yoruba ppl.
Obviously, you're being fed lies and if we ask for a honest answer, you prolly cant come up with a reasonable reply for the reason you cant seems to stop licking yoruba ppl's azz

Anywaz, back to what I was doing. . . .
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 12:43am On Jun 22, 2010
FL Gators:

What's funny? You nko?
The only thing you've been saying is "Igbo this Yoruba that" "Biafra this SW that".
Not surprising.
Dude when was the last time you traveled to Naija? You stated that most of your Yoruba friends are friends, nice bla bla bla. But yet you have this grudge against yoruba ppl.
Obviously, you're being fed lies and if we ask for a honest answer, you prolly cant come up with a reasonable reply for the reason you cant seems to stop licking yoruba ppl's azz

To the defense of your people I see. Well leave this convo to the men. .  . This is not for women.  undecided

The last time I traveled to Naija was during the Christmas holiday. Now when was the last time you traveled to Naija? When you were 8?

Frankly, I could care less about your people truth be told. You all are nothing but leeches. I was raised to dislike your people and everything you all stand for. The cowardice of your people is well known throughout the East.

The fact that the Yoruba are more demonize than the Hausa in the East is very telling though. Even though the Hausa did us the most damage, we know what to expect from these people. Ana aboki will always be an aboki.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

To the defense of your people I see. Well leave this convo to the men. .  . This is not for women.  undecided

The last time I traveled to Naija was during the Christmas holiday. Now when was the last time you traveled to Naija? When you were 8?

Frankly, I could care less about your people truth be told. You all are nothing but leeches. I was raised to dislike your people and everything you all stand for. The cowardice of your people is well known throughout the East.

The fact that the Yoruba are more demonize than the Hausa in the East is very telling though. Even though the Hausa did us the most damage, we know what to expect from these people. Ana aboki will always be an aboki.
Defense ko offense ni.

For someone that cares so little, so much emotions/tears have been shed for those he cares not for. And during that holiday you were busy caring about Yoruba ppl?

Atleast you can see our horns, tells me you got the holy ghost power eyes, congrats. Get a life bro, we didnt even know of your existence until you opened that your cute oversized falala mouth grin

Still loff you tho tongue
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 12:52am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

lol if the East "left" there would be no Nigeria which is fine with US. I dont really care for places in Nigeria that I dont travel to anyway.

I know what the West is tho.

If the north left there would be no Nigeria, if the West left there would be no Nigeria- what dont you get ?!!! lol
You talk as if any region in Nigeria left their would still be a Nigeria- and there wouldnt be. wether one Nigeria or oduduwa republic if it boils down to it I dont care.

What makes Nigeria one country is every region. So if the north gon left there would be no southern Nigeria. lol

LiKE I said yoruba people are comfortable in the West we didnt fuk with hausas or igbos before the white man came- like 100-90 years. So what would make you think yorubas would miss the either one of you psychos.

lol - the west is regular and chill

FL Gators:

What's funny? You nko?
Not surprising.

the guy is a tribalist yo- I dont what his problem is I have igbo asscoaites- mainly babes but I dont like talking about igbo as a whole- its not good.

Thats why I just stick to regions -

The west happends to be the safest place in Nigeria which is why igbos hausas and other middle beltf flock there.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 22, 2010
^^Its obvious that EzeUche is dying from sth.

He cant even come up with a reasonble response to my question. . . "Why does he hate yoruba?"

Seems to me that he's only following a "hate trend"
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by mamagee3(f): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2010
Mama-gee supports Biafra!

Let's go Biafra!!! Biafra go!!! Biafra go!!!
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by SEFAGO(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2010
Biafra ko, biafra ni- Africa does not need another failed state grin.

All this mindless zombies in the SE clamoring for something without any visible peer-reviewed analysis of the benefits of a new biafra state
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2010
I want to state I as a person living in the West I dont pay attention to the rest of Nigeria- real talk. yo

so this shouldnt even be a tribalism thing-

If Nigeria were to break up- ODUDUWA NATION WELCOMES HAUSAS,IGBO, NIGER DELTANS.
even before there was One Nigeria the hausas igbo and minorities flocked to the West and settled there.

its the best place in Nigeria-
Our untapped Oil reserves are off the coast of Lagos, Ogun, Ondo states(onshore ilaje).
We dont have swamps or mangroves
We dont have religous clashes
We have an active civil society
We dont have militants
We have less mosquitos
Good agriculture
We dont have high population density- meaning we have alot of land mass.
We have somewhat of economic classes.

I mean the West is the ONLY region in Nigeria that isnt under the US danger watch Zones. lol hahahah

and this is tribes aside Im talking about regions.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 1:11am On Jun 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

Biafra ko, biafra ni- Africa does not need another failed state grin.

All this mindless zombies in the SE clamoring for something without any visible peer-reviewed analysis of the benefits of a new biafra state

You all call us zombies, but our leaders actually had the foresight to know that that union is not working. The buffoons are the Yoruba who will always play second fiddle to the Hausa.

All I can say is that you Yoruba should thank the British for saving your behind from the Fulani onslaught.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by EzeUche(m): 1:12am On Jun 22, 2010
FL Gators:

^^Its obvious that EzeUche is dying from sth.

He cant even come up with a reasonble response to my question. . . "Why does he hate yoruba?"

Seems to me that he's only following a "hate trend"

Can't you comprehend. . .

I am not the only one who hates the Yoruba's cowardice and backstabbing nature.

Your people cannot even trust your own. Like I have said time and time again, some of my Yoruba friends would rather trust an Igbo than some Yoruba. Quite sad.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 1:16am On Jun 22, 2010
EzeUche:

You all call us zombies, but our leaders actually had the foresight to know that that union is not working. The buffoons are the Yoruba who will always play second fiddle to the Hausa.

All I can say is that you Yoruba should thank the British for saving your behind from the Fulani onslaught.

hahah yoruba leaders KNEW Nigeria most likely wouldnt work out- which is why Awo and yoruba people have it imbedded in their heads that other regions around Nigeria arent worth living in even as- One Nigeria. Which is why westerners dont leave the west in droves. We know Nigeria  is shiot thats why most live and invest in the West not around the other crappy parts of Nigeria.

you think say yoruba people are oponus? we get brain jare. lol
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 22, 2010
Let us worry about being a second fiddle, we must love it. Why dont you put your energy on the foundation of Biafra  lol

EzeUche:

Can't you comprehend. . .

I am not the only one who hates the Yoruba's cowardice and backstabbing nature.

Your people cannot even trust your own. Like I have said time and time again, some of my Yoruba friends would rather trust an Igbo than some Yoruba. Quite sad.
And I hope that you know that it's a human trait to not trust another person.

I've met a white person, who does not trust another white person. It would be very foolish of me to trust OB with my bank acct. Or should I be trusting him because he's yoruba?

Same goes for the ppl in your region too.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace -primate Ayodele by sjeezy8: 1:25am On Jun 22, 2010
abi o o o o o o I dont trust yoruba people either for what I have many uncles that are snakes jare. cool
but yea its not even about being a yoruba tho, the west in general is chill and I like it. grin

Ezeuche guy theres no need for tribal bashing I dont bash tribes- its not cool yo. But in terms of region the West is probably the Best in Nigeria to live in. Our problems stem from yoruba political elite in our OWN land not because of One Nigeria.

Most people in the West dont go around blaming hausas, igbo, ndeltans or One Nigeria. The yorubas FEW problems in Nigeria are caused by OUR OWN people in the West.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch The Rerun Of The Presidential Debate Here / Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days / Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.