Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (43131 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Pheew! I am not alone. I can't even look at my picture twice, I don't like seeing my face everywhere. Makes me feel vain.

I think they ended the relationship and she blocked him.
It is normal in Nigerian relationships. Create a thread on what ended your last relationship and you'll see the kind venom people will be spitting. The thing dey shock me o.
I just hope you're extremely good looking cause this would make absolutely no sense if you aren't. wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Edet08(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2018
CastedBlog:
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him online

In 2013 They Broke up, Everyone was pissed, she blocked him on all her social media handles for 5 good years, Yesterday she randomly unblocked him to see how he's doing, Only to discover that he died Since Last year.

And since then Irene Lunguda a Twitter user has been heartbroken..
Read her tweets below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-heartbroken-after-finding-out-her.html

Acrimony
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Katier00(f): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2018
izzou:

Lol.People must talk.

I don't block people. This is life is too short for such. But if you repeatedly send me broadcast messages, I must block you angry angry angry angry angry angry
same here, I hate those messages eh

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Samsonklin(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2018
izzou:
grin
Stop disturbing our Heavenly Father please. Why are you just reaching out now?

If you want to end a relationship, end it in peace. Don't block people and and leave them troubled. At least tell them the reason why you want to end it, so they can change and become better in future

And ma'am, it not AM SORRY. It's I'M SORRY smiley

it's not *it not AM SORRY*
it's *IT'S not I'm sorry*
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by boyjo: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2018
Nwodosis:
Why are you being sorry? You wanted him out of your life and he was benevolent and left the Earth to save you the stress of blocking him.
You now remembered him because you now knew that you were a side -chick to the guy you blocked him for!

If she does not speak up now and dies of depression, you go still curse am reach grave sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2018
CastedBlog:
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him online

In 2013 They Broke up, Everyone was pissed, she blocked him on all her social media handles for 5 good years, Yesterday she randomly unblocked him to see how he's doing, Only to discover that he died Since Last year.

And since then Irene Lunguda a Twitter user has been heartbroken..
Read her tweets below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-heartbroken-after-finding-out-her.html

She's not sorry its just the perfect opportunity to trend on his death, I hate vultures let the man rest in peace,

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Divay22(f): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This ugly thing dey block someone
undecided
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2018
It's better to ignore than to block
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Feezah01(f): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Blocking is so old school.

These days we view each other's WhatsApp status to see who is faring better... grin grin

I swear
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by NairaMaster1(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Nwodosis:
Why are you being sorry? You wanted him out of your life and he was benevolent and left the Earth to save you the stress of blocking him.
You now remembered him because you now knew that you were a side -chick to the guy you blocked him for!

Terrible! Her eyes cleared.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by HONVick50(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2018
See as She dey black ....Ugly somtin still gt mind to block person...and if u check well..d guy fit be beta fine boy...
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by tpadua22(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maybe she unblocked him to see if life is better for him so that she will plea for reconciliation....
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by piagetskinner(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
see the kind girl wey the guy De die for

chaiii
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by piagetskinner(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
see the kind girl wey the guy De die for

chaiii
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Earthbound:

I just hope you're extremely good looking cause this would make absolutely no sense if you aren't. wink

angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Pheew! I am not alone. I can't even look at my picture twice, I don't like seeing my face everywhere. Makes me feel vain.

I think they ended the relationship and she blocked him.
It is normal in Nigerian relationships. Create a thread on what ended your last relationship and you'll see the kind venom people will be spitting. The thing dey shock me o.

Same here I never used to after being an heavy introvert, but now I realized there are amazing people out there so I put my pix but it must be funny and not cocky, you never know maybe my dream girl is on your WhatsApp, plus am me and you, we dey fight o, you put me on is-coming cry
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by pocohantas(f): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
majekdom2:
life isn't a competition is it? If you are checking who is doing better, obviously you were competing in the relationship. You stand for the "parting peacefully". Don't you?

I guess when you hear that word "faring better", first thing that comes to your mind is finances. Well, that's not what I am on about, most [if not all] relationships go through that stalking phase. Where/when they try to know who is moving on faster.

That said, my comment was for humour.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oritzy:
See face where Dem take dey block person...Mtcheeew

That dude fall hand I swear,
He should have being the one blocking you instead of the opposite.

See face like nightmare lipsrsealed

She truly looks grotesque.

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by izzou(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Katier00:
same here, I hate those messages eh

grin grin grin

Share this to ten people you love including me and see the blessings of God in your life tonight. Ignore and ten bad things will happen to you this week

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

angry angry angry angry angry
What is making you to vex? Abi you're you're ugly ni?

I thought your skin is thick.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Butoneday2(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Even this orching too. Agent of darkness every were. undecided
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Ibbi039(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nairalanders can insult sha

This lady happened to be my friend during her undergraduate days in Unimaid, she's cool and friendly and a bit pretty too grin
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by macaranta(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oritzy:
See face where Dem take dey block person...Mtcheeew

That dude fall hand I swear,
He should have being the one blocking you instead of the opposite.

See face like nightmare lipsrsealed
As in ehn, some people should not have the privilege of being able to block people on social media. She's incredibly ug ly

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by notoriousbabe: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dis ugly biiiitch too dey block person
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
pcguru1:

Same here I never used to after being an heavy introvert, but now I realized there are amazing people out there so I put my pix but it must be funny and not cocky, you never know maybe my dream girl is on your WhatsApp, plus am me and you, we dey fight o, you put me on is-coming cry

I wouldn't even call myself an introvert, just a little bit plain. Your dream girl can be anywhere, even inside danfo. You just have to be willing and let the spirit minister to you grin.

LOL @ is-coming, I wanted to pull your legs.
Someday I might stop pulling it and get serious.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by pocohantas(f): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Earthbound:

What is making you to vex? Abi you're you're ugly ni?

I thought your skin is thick.

It is thick, but is it your ugly?
No make me fight you o, I am hungry here.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Rajosh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

These days we view each other's WhatsApp status to see who is faring better... grin grin
lol. Monitoring spirit
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by unipol(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz.. That girl ugly no be joke. Omor u still dey that side or u done enter delta? I hardly see u online hope every good??

These ugly people can do shakala.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by BestDude: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

grin Lol.. No b lie.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by madgoat(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nwodosis:

Nwodosis angry
This your name/moniker sounds like a disease angry
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by themindpen(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
If you ever intend to put your business in everybody’s thought, to etch the fragrance of your services into everyone’s memories, chat https:///send?phone=2347084553580 to enjoy the best professional writing service at #3 per word. Come for your blog posts, articles, website contents, projects, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day / How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.