Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? (3629 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Am I Being Friendzoned? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Guys,please i need your advice,i have known this girl for 3 years since my secondary school days. I really like her but i just didn't want to tell her. We do chat alot,she gets mad if i refuse to pick her calls and she apologises whenever she does wrong. These traits are confusing me. I really like this girl so i took it upon myself to tell her but her reply was "she loves me too because Jesus loves everybody". When i asked her to be my girlfriend,she said she loves me but we can't date now and yet she keeps budging me with her calls and gets angry if i don't pick. I even tried flirting with her by complimenting her beauty but she keeps quoting the bible"everybody is fearfully and wonderfully made,God made us beautiful". Its not that i have an issue with that but,how can i get out of the friendzone
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Wow

Congratulations.

You have successfully been BIBLE -ZONED.

Count ur self lucky cos this type of ZONING is a first class one

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Wow

Congratulations.

Lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Wow

Congratulations.

Please,advice me.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Cholls(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deckline:
Guys,please i need your advice,i have known this girl for 3 years since my secondary school days. I really like her but i just didn't want to tell her. We do chat alot,she gets mad if i refuse to pick her calls and she apologises whenever she does wrong. These traits are confusing me. I really like this girl so i took it upon myself to tell her but her reply was "she loves me too because Jesus loves everybody". When i asked her to be my girlfriend,she said she loves me but we can't date now and yet she keeps budging me with her calls and gets angry if i don't pick. I even tried flirting with her by complimenting her beauty but she keeps quoting the bible"everybody is fearfully and wonderfully made,God made us beautiful". Its not that i have an issue with that but,how can i get out of the friendzone
my brothers mehn see dat bold statement.............................dis girl na the Queen of savage in the land of Friendzoning.

10 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cholls:
my brothers mehn see dat bold statement.............................dis girl na the Queen of savage in the land of Friendzoning.
Should i quit the friendship stuff
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Cholls(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deckline:

Should i quit the friendship stuff
my brother quite with honor and with your shoulder high fucck the shiit out of her b4 discharging her
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Sheuns(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
You started the relationship seeing her as a church girl and all. She has programmed how she appears to you as a Jesus baby and now you want her to change to a lady you can flirt with? It doesn't work that way bro. Funny thing is there's a guy somewhere that gives her those dirty words she wants to hear elsewhere and she responds very well to him. She can't change to that flirty babe for you bro.

9 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sheuns:
You started the relationship seeing her as a church girl and all. She has programmed how she appears to you as a Jesus baby and now you want her to change to a lady you can flirt with? It doesn't work that way bro. Funny thing is there's a guy somewhere that gives her those dirty words she wants to hear elsewhere and she responds very well to him. She can't change to that flirty babe for you bro.
No,she doesn't appear churchy to me bro. She just uses the bible excuses. I don't know why.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
undecided All dix small kids,what more can I tell u than to go and read yuh books,so u can become somebody in life..

5 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
She is playing on your intelligence!!

2 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Colourich:
She is playing with your intelligence!!
Hmmm...but,what should i do?
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
I ASKED FOR ADVICE.
SERIOUSLY,NAIRALAND ISN'T HELPING
cc.Richiez
cc. Lalasticlala
cc. Fynestboi
cc.dominique
cc farano
cc Roctation
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Realwvn(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Invite her to your place, sit close to her and pray the devil helps you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by nuggarito: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
It's simple, since she has used the Bible to set the table before you, you can also do the same.
In essence, stop picking her calls and kindly preach to her about accepting your fate. There are other fishes to catch in this deep blue sea.

You can thank me later.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Bluezy13(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cholls:
my brother quite with honor and with your shoulder high fucck the shiit out of her b4 discharging her

Hehehe...

Dude never see her skirt, you dey talk of fvck cheesy

Her body is the temple of the Lord

4 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Olalan(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
The girl is not interested in a romantic relationship with you and the better you realise that the better for you.
BTW be man enough to ask her why she can't date you for now, just maybe she's keeping you for reserve in case her current date if she has any dumps her........ and really it wouldn't be fair to you.
If she can't date you for now then find another girl to date................

4 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by machiti(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided All dix small kids,what more can I tell u than to go and read yuh books,so u can become somebody in life..
Dangote

1 Like

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by WEEDSDOM: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Sheyman95(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
You better japa Life is too short to be wasting time.. Set your boundary with her

1 Like

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
nuggarito:
It's simple, since she has used the Bible to set the table before you, you can also do the same.
In essence, stop picking her calls and kindly preach to her about accepting your fate. There are other fishes to catch in this deep blue sea.

You can thank me later.
Thanks. I really appreciate.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...

Dude never see her skirt, you dey talk of fvck cheesy
Her body is the temple of the Lord
I'm not really interested in the sex yet.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
The girl is not interested in a romantic relationship with you and the better you realise that the better for you.
BTW be man enough to ask her why she can't date you for now, just maybe she's keeping you for reserve in case her current date if she has any dumps her........ and really it wouldn't be fair to you.
If she can't date you for now then find another girl to date................
Its hard but i really appreciate.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Bluezy13(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deckline:
I'm not really interested in the sex yet.
Ok...

Remain in Bible zone then cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by ayokellany: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deckline:
Guys,please i need your advice,i have known this girl for 3 years since my secondary school days. I really like her but i just didn't want to tell her. We do chat alot,she gets mad if i refuse to pick her calls and she apologises whenever she does wrong. These traits are confusing me. I really like this girl so i took it upon myself to tell her but her reply was "she loves me too because Jesus loves everybody". When i asked her to be my girlfriend,she said she loves me but we can't date now and yet she keeps budging me with her calls and gets angry if i don't pick. I even tried flirting with her by complimenting her beauty but she keeps quoting the bible"everybody is fearfully and wonderfully made,God made us beautiful". Its not that i have an issue with that but,how can i get out of the friendzone???

As soon as u grow a brain
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Frankicent(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lol " I tried flirting with her by complimenting her" lolz abegi.... Go sleep.. You just as confuse as she is.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by IamPlato(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2018

She De Quote Bible For You But Another Guy Is busy Fvckin her. Better Unleash Yourself From Her Claws... You Will Be Brother Zoned Soon if You Continue To Swallow Those Verses
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by cronsberg: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
This op na real slow guy o. You asked for how to excape the friend or bible zone, guys told you to make her see u in a sexual light, u said u aint interested in sexual things, then thats why u are in the friend zone in the first place. What a paradox. Now listen. For a girl to be interested in u and thus agree to date u, she has to see u in a sexual light. Same way the daughter of a pastor was blocking all my attempt to toast her and even trying to preach to me. I started telling her how her lips are perfect for kissing deeply,another time will tell her how i fantasy about licking her in the lecture hall when no one is there, then making her jealous by ignoring her for a while by focusing on other girls. It worked cuz one day when jisting with her in field, i just cut her talk mid way and said i want to kiss u, leaned forward and locked lips with her,no resistance from her as we kissed deeply for almost 15 minutes straight. From that time,my bed became her comfort zone. Marathon sex was everyday thing etc

2 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Adasun(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cholls:
fucck which pus$sy?

As far as am concern,apart frm rape,da op woun't smell her pant. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by MartinCorridon: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is how deep in FRIEND ZONE you are....

4 Likes

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
You guys are just savages. I asked for advice and y'all bashing me with insults!!
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by haylegbede1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Just deckline her @op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men! This Simple Exercise Will Make You Last Longer In Bed (photos) / Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old / These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.