Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . (871 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by machiti(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
We all at some point in time compare our ex and our current babes . who do you think is better. your ex or your now chick?
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
You tell us first.

1 Like

Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by machiti(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
You tell us first.
MY current bae. you nko?
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by MissRaine69(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
If you find yourself comparing you clearly made an error somewhere
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Little difference. They both have similar disgusting traits. Once just have home trainings than the other
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by machiti(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Story , you neva compare them before?
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

seconded
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
machiti:
MY current bae. you nko?

Both.
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by MissRaine69(f): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
machiti:
Story , you neva compare them before?
Never ..
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by Bluezy13(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Never ..

If you are used to a particular guy buying you rose flowers every evening on his way back, you met another guy who came back one day and bought you an Hibiscus flower instead, the thought running through your mind must compare.

The comparison is always buried in your subconscious, maybe you've learned to subdue the thought whenever it tries to smuggle itself to the surface. But it is always there, present. You know it, but you always pretend to admit it is never there.

Every human being consciously or unconsciously compares two or more concurrent experiences. That's what makes us who we are... Humans.
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by MissRaine69(f): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

If you are used to a particular guy buying you rose flowers every evening on his way back, you met another guy who came back one day and bought you an Hibiscus flower instead, the thought running through your mind must compare.

The comparison is always buried in your subconscious, maybe you've learned to subdue the thought whenever it tries to smuggle itself to the surface. But it is always there, present. You know it, but you always pretend to admit it is never there.

Every human being consciously or unconsciously compares two or more concurrent experiences. That's what makes us who we are... Humans.
I am not a flowers type of girl and you also have to appreciate that women are not all the same when it comes to mindsets
Some of us actually appreciate the subtle things rather than grand demonstration.

And I will reiterate if I am comparing I have made an error somewhere or I am not happy don’t make out like all humans are like we are not what is common to some is not the case elsewhere...:
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by Bluezy13(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

I am not a flowers type of girl and you also have to appreciate that women are not all the same when it comes to mindsets
Some of us actually appreciate the subtle things rather than grand demonstration.

And I will reiterate if I am comparing I have made an error somewhere or I am not happy don’t make out like all humans are like we are not what is common to some is not the case elsewhere...:

I never implied you were a flower kind of girl, I don't expect any Nigerian girl to be one. I only gave an instance.

In addition, I never implied women do not appreciate petty showcasing of love. I maintain "comparison" as the bone of contention.

Moreover, I wish I understood your second "paragraph". Please be more elaborate.
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by danbrowndmf(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Correct!
Re: Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Any man that abets the comparison of his ex with his current babe means that he's not over his ex.

Its simple logic.

(1) (Reply)

Say THIS To Make Her Rip Your Cloths Off | How To Turn A Girl On / I Pity Men / Top Celebrities Caught In Nude Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.