Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? (1340 Views)

As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? / Between Your EX And Your Current Babe . / YCEE Talks About His Ex, Current Babe And Love Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by PalmchatApp: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
We all know we have different guys and what they like differs. There are different ways guys talk to the lady they like. It is always different. some people just have their way with the choice of words. Some are so good you begin to wonder if they jazzed the baby. Most ladies love when guys can speak their love language. Some guys are so boring and not so good with right words to get a lady.
These are some of the most used lines used by guys.
1. I love you so much, i have always dreamt about someone like you.
2. Don't worry, i'm gonna sort the bills.
3. cute funny Bisi how are you today>
4. I love you more than life itself
5. Your mama born you well
6. Truth is some guys even use bible passages to get her.
Also read this interesting piece. see the lines playboys use to have sex with innocent ladies. click here...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2444
7. I'm not here to waste your time, you are my final bus-stop
8. Your mama born you well, you are a full package
9. I wouldn't even go in fully, it's just the tip.
10. Baby i swear, if you accept my proposal, i don't mind
11. You are the most beautiful being in the world.
12. Shit you look so much like my celebrity crush.
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

I didn't woo her, it was love made from heaven kiss

3 Likes

Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by VargasVee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin

I told her I was in love with her friend, she got jealous and became mine grin

Why stress life when it could be that easy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by lakewealth(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
"Ladies don show me shege,i want you to be my last love,i was scared to tell you before bt not anymore.I Love You!"...Voila! smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by dacovajnr: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
I used Landline.. Starcomms to be precise grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by AuroraB(f): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
I used Landline.. Starcomms to be precise grin grin
Be serious angry
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
don't follow this LINE it will lead you to destruction
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by dacovajnr: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Be serious angry
Alright Bae.. I love you,talk your own embarassed
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by Crownadex(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
I can't force you to love me but I can assure you that you won't regret if you can give me try

1 Like

Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by thanki410(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mine was my mtn line
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
I didn't use any particular line. I just sincerely expressed how I felt about her.

1 Like

Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
A very straight line like this _______________________________________
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by Beadex1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Are you scared of my beards(the thing be much sha ).... she was just looking at me as one badoo.
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by AuroraB(f): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Alright Bae.. I love you,talk your own embarassed
grin
I am not doing cheesy
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii grin lipsrsealed
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by dacovajnr: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
AuroraB:
grin
I am not doing cheesy
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii grin lipsrsealed
You told me to be serious nau embarassed

Btw,Bawo ni?
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
You're a mumu oh grin grin grin
Jacksparr0w1207:
A very straight line like this _______________________________________
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
But why did you do your mouth like goat they're forcing to eat corn? undecided
Beadex1:
Are you scared of my beards(the thing be much sha ).... she was just looking at me as one badoo.
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by AuroraB(f): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
You told me to be serious nau embarassed

Btw,Bawo ni?
Be serious about 'how you did it' tho sad

Daada ni cool
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by deafeyez: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Well I used perpendicular line and guess what.
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by dacovajnr: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Be serious about 'how you did it' tho sad

Daada ni cool
and I told you how I did it sad

You hitting the place?
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by AuroraB(f): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
and I told you how I did it sad

You hitting the place?
You didn't cheesy
Ileke lo ma je ya cool lipsrsealed
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by dacovajnr: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
AuroraB:
You didn't cheesy
Ileke lo ma je ya cool lipsrsealed
I said " I love you talk your own" grin

Iwo n wo ileke ni? shocked
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by AuroraB(f): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
I said " I love you talk your own" grin

Iwo n wo ileke ni? shocked
Is that how you love your own grin

Come join us.
Drinks on me cool
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by Chidonc(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
nne I have 3 tyres, dont think it is keke napep, walahi it is private jet,
Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by dacovajnr: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Is that how you love your own grin

Come join us.
Drinks on me cool
Yes Oooo! Am an old-fashioned Toaster.. grin grin

I ion drink, but tnx wink enjoy your night and play safe

1 Like

Re: Which Line Did You Use To Get Your Current Babe? by Beadex1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fabulocity:
But why did you do your mouth like goat they're forcing to eat corn? undecided
na mouth go kill you..... You too get mouth

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. / Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? / Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.