Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. (1553 Views)

I Needs Sincere Responses On This.. It's Urgent.. / My Collection Of Savage And Funny Twitter Snapshots / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Deckline(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is really annoying and considering the fact that Nairaland as a forum gives one the freedom of anonymity and an unknown identity,lazy and jobless youths have used it to sour the moments of young goal-driven people with savage and annoying responses.
I saw a thread created by a female nairalander stating what she loves in a man,in less than 10minutes,you would count up to 10 insulting comments. They even insulted her father and i was like WTF! This is really umbecoming and definately not the way forward.
As the white people say RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL.
Let me remind you,nairaland is what it is today because of us. Without us,there wouldn't be nairaland.
I made this post at a time like this when i think those Jss 3 boys would have gone to bed.
Please let us learn to respect ourselves. Nairaland is not for bashing. We don't know who is who and truth be told,we don't know if our destined helpers are here within.
#saynotoSavageAttack
cc Roctation
mynd44, lalasticlala,seun
FP abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by dojnr4real: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Smiles... You have a Point though

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Noted. You are right though.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Brownville007: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
OP your wisdom will never run dry. I have met more fulfilling friends online than offline . I have friends I haven't seen for the past 3 years but I take them like brothers. People think because it's a faceless forum they can insult people anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by ritylove(f): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
you havent seen anything some would even go as far as insulting your parents grand parents even your ancestors someone who they know nothing about....maturity is not by age but your ability to reason kids everwhere

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Diamond23(f): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nice one....just hope dey will listen. It’s just becoming so childish especially d Romance section

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Bluezy13(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
"I made this post at a time like this when i think those Jss 3 boys would have gone to bed."

Hehehe...

One Elder001 will not like this when he wakes up in the morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Deckline(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
ritylove:
you havent seen anything some would even go as far as insulting your parents grand parents even your ancestors someone who they know nothing about....maturity is not by age but your ability to reason kids everwhere
I asked for advice on a previous post,i got bashed! No respect!
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Deckline(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Diamond23:
Nice one....just hope dey will listen. It’s just becoming so childish especially d Romance section
Exactly! I have desisted from throwing tantrums online with people. Kids will always be kids.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Deckline(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
You are stupid
What was that for?
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by 2dice01: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Worldwar is about to go down grin

Me looking at the op like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by babyfaceafrica: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
you are just wasting your time...savage reply will not stop..why?

Not everyone is matured.. so what do you expect from neophytes

also some people need not to bring their life here...abeg.. some things ate best handles offline?

it is rampant in romance and politics...if you want sane. discussion.. go to business and investment

all in all..if you maintain your lane on nairaland.. you will rarely be attacked..it is people that are ITK,talk too much or don't know who to ignore that are attacked....people should note that this is a faceless forum so there is no seniority here..no elders,no young..everyone is on the same line..don't expect the respect.. if you get fine..if not move forward..good night
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Deckline(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
2dice01:
Worldwar is about to go down grin

Me looking at the op like
Must everything be a joke to you
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Gaspardd(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shìt post...Thunder gbugbuo dia
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Jokerman(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Check goal.com, bleacher report pages on Facebook, to see what is called Savage responses
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by manGODDED: 12:10am On Aug 11, 2018
i call this forum "bashers-land'. insults and e-fights in virtually every thread you open, every thread.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by ImaIma1(f): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Op you are right. Permit me to say that most of these insults are from guys.

They are very quick to label a lady "olosho" and many degrading names.

And if a lady happens to prefer a guy that is rich, the insults roll in. They are ok if she likes and dates broke guys.

We should learn to respect the opinions of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Shegzy8(m): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Got a point..we just have to accept the fact we are from different background and homes..
Some people don't know how to argue constructively, and at such turn to insults when not been able to prove a point..
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2018
Pure bullshit...
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2018
Mtcheeeww undecided grin
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 11, 2018
Nonsanse grin
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:15am On Aug 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

And if a lady happens to prefer a guy that is rich, the insults roll in. They are ok if she likes and dates broke guys.

THERE'S NO CORRELATION BETWEEN YOUR POST AND THE TOPIC. SORRY.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by chiommy123(f): 6:38am On Aug 11, 2018
I keep asking myself what are the insults for. someone you don't know and may never meet one one. if you don't know what to say to the person why not come and be going
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by CreamyBanana(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

sharap. look at her mouth like wetin call.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by youngberry001(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy

lemme be loyal in dis thread!!
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by 2dice01: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Deckline:

Must everything be a joke to you
Baba life itself is a joke

Dont take it personal cheesy

Lmao seems you know me before whats ur other. Moniker
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Deckline(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2018
2dice01:
Baba life itself is a joke
Dont take it personal cheesy
Lmao seems you know me before whats ur other. Moniker
I have only one.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Deckline(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2018
manGODDED:
i call this forum "bashers-land'. insults and e-fights in virtually every thread you open, every thread.
Lol... e-fights grin
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Deckline(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2018
chiommy123:
I keep asking myself what are the insults for. someone you don't know and may never meet one one. if you don't know what to say to the person why not come and be going
They are nothing but kids!
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Deckline(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Pure bullshit...
Nobody called you here! Please respect yourself.
Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by ImaIma1(f): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2018
CreamyBanana:

sharap. look at her mouth like wetin call.

Hmmm...

The JSS 3 boys are awake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Lets Know The Wisest Moniker To You. / 10 Memes For The Typical Nigerian Family - Hpluscommunity.com.ng / What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.