Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. (1567 Views)

I Needs Sincere Responses On This.. It's Urgent.. / My Collection Of Savage And Funny Twitter Snapshots / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by ImaIma1(f): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NO CORRELATION BETWEEN YOUR POST AND THE TOPIC. SORRY.

You sure? Or you just refuse to see it.

A discerning person would see it though.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by Seun(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2018
Deckline:
This is really annoying and considering the fact that Nairaland as a forum gives one the freedom of anonymity and an unknown identity,lazy and jobless youths have used it to sour the moments of young goal-driven people with savage and annoying responses.
I saw a thread created by a female nairalander stating what she loves in a man,in less than 10minutes,you would count up to 10 insulting comments. They even insulted her father and i was like WTF! This is really umbecoming and definately not the way forward.
As the white people say RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL.
Let me remind you,nairaland is what it is today because of us. Without us,there wouldn't be nairaland.
I made this post at a time like this when i think those Jss 3 boys would have gone to bed.
Please let us learn to respect ourselves. Nairaland is not for bashing. We don't know who is who and truth be told,we don't know if our destined helpers are here within.
#saynotoSavageAttack
cc Roctation
mynd44, lalasticlala,seun
FP abeg
Mynd44 will take care of this. Just report the posts. wink

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Addressing The Issue Of Savage Responses On Nairaland. by dazzlingd(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
There's freedom of expression on nairaland as long as the rules are not broken.

For example I can comment and say the post is a complete nonsense and should be trashed. I can as well say the post is the best I've read in a long time... I've broken no rule, whether it appeals to you or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings / See How These Girls Are Just Having S-ex ... / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.