Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him (6260 Views)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Man Divorced His Wife In 2016 And She Became A Billionaire In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by OgaBuhari: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
ndy87:

hahahhahaaaa! we don't speak the same language, there are 4 languages in my local government.
oh I quite remember that cross River state is a multi lingual state with over 70 different languages with just 18 local governments..
This is what Too much of dog meats can cause grin
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgaBuhari:
oh I quite remember that cross River state is a multi lingual state with over 70 different languages with just 18 local governments..
This is what Too much of dog meats can cause grin

maybe its also time you become pepper soup for us this period, it will make a whole lot of sense. especially DAT your head for porridge plantain.
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by OgaBuhari: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
ndy87:

maybe its also time you become pepper soup for us this period, it will make a whole lot of sense. especially DAT your head for porridge plantain.
ugep still dey chop people?
By the way I dey come calabar for ember month, I wan do small tourism around the state especially for marina resort and obudu Ranch.
Pm me abeg so you go take me round.
Sesongo
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgaBuhari:
ugep still dey chop people?
By the way I dey come calabar for ember month, I wan do small tourism around the state especially for marina resort and obudu Ranch.
Pm me abeg so you go take me round.
Sesongo

as tour guide or as wat push your waka alone abeg I am too busy.
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by OgaBuhari: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
ndy87:

as tour guide or as wat push your waka alone abeg I am too busy.
now you dey form slay mama give me abi
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by pembisco(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ogabuhari and ndy87 get a room please
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
pembisco:
Ogabuhari and ndy87 get a room please

room for wat na?? does the conversation sound like we are friends??

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Gay Guy Offers You... / See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.