Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market (6257 Views)

I Did Sub For Him,He Used It To Break Up With Me– Lady Chose Hypo Over Boyfriend / The Lifestyle Most Lady Chose / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Flogs Her Chest To Sell Her Paintings. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by richfriendsng: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
what is this world turning into?
take your time and watch this hilarious video on how this lady threw caution to the wind and did what someone with home training can not do all in the name of getting customers but what people did to her will shock you

www.luckystargist.com.ng/2020/06/25/lady-left-people-shocked-on-how-she-chose-to-market-her-sweet/

Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Can a LADY really be this Useless...?
Or DEVIL now sits on the throne..?

GoD, abeg I take God beg u, no give me female kid.
I know I used to cherish them but not now, for I can't put up with a Stray Rabid Child and it's now becoming the tumor marker of a specific Gender.
Just continue with the males I have already entertained.

The VIDEO makes my heart BLEED.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by SafetyFirst(m): 4:43am On Jul 06, 2020
That woman brain de touch!
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by Chirowman(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Wahala dey ooo
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by EricSmallz(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by Collegenews: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2020
She has a father and also a boyfriend shey?
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by Haywhymido(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2020
hunger bad
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by richfriendsng: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Collegenews:
She has a father and also a boyfriend shey?
hahaha the thing tire me.
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by FolabiSanjay(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Na Baba Dudu this one Dey sell na
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by massalati(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2020
SafetyFirst:
That woman brain de touch!

GUY ABEG WETYN SHE DO, I THE USE SMALL PHONE
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by Kpokakpoka(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Please help take a brief online survey, link is in my bio
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by richfriendsng: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
massalati:

GUY ABEG WETYN SHE DO, I THE USE SMALL PHONE
try to watch it, I would have uploaded it here but it is not supported on naira land.
the lady smh...
Re: See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market by Blade0: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Walahi people wey normal for this country no reach 100 again

(1) (Reply)

See Why Nigerian Police Is Now Arresting People (pics) / Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / Qualities of good husband & wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.