Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O (2295 Views)

See billings wey my girl give me . She wan finish me / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2018
My new girlfriend is a nympho I've been fucking 3 times a day for the past three weeks to the point I'm no longer ejaculating.

3 Likes

Re: She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2018
shut up and grow up kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by donbachi(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2018
mmmm!hope u've informed family and friends..for funeral sake.

4 Likes

Re: She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by youngberry001(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
kingdaro:
My new girlfriend is a nympho I've been fucking 3 times a day for the past three weeks to the point I'm no longer ejaculating.
she wan used bleep kill you,,,,,,if u die like said Nairaland go closed sad no be pussy u dey shout to bang now u don jam borehole u dey complain,,,,nah person send u kor undecided plss quickly die nd go to hell angry

garbage!!

1 Like

Re: She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by Annymalia: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Just and me her contact men i solve the problem for you once and for all.
Re: She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by MobileGees: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Guy gimme her number let me help you.
Re: She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by InTime(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
kingdaro:
U Better Run Before U Start Ejaculating Blood And Have An Erectile Dyfunction.
Re: She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by gabe1234(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
The thing go dey sweet you for now....until belle surface

1 Like

Re: She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O by Lordbooster(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
U asked for a f#ck and you gat a F#ck na....check our signature for naija 18+ contents

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads / I Am Tired Of Relationships / Ladies Whats The Worst Shot A Guy Has Attempted To Shoot At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.