Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] (9088 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
philfearon:

Moved to projecting your insecurities now abi?
A lot of people have been selling their own products too and making money without insulting anyone.
If you can't find a way to do your stuff without insult and condescending, you are petty.
Sorry sir, you haven't sold anything. You haven't produced anything that is worth selling. Prove me wrong and use this opportunity to advertise your business with links, images, and location. You may get some clients from here. I know you'll say you're too big to prove anything.

Mind you, I'll only use you to keep the thread busy while the people who are ready to learn turn up. Now, it's your turn to reply. Oya! I know the guy will run. tongue
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by philfearon(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
iClef:
Sorry sir, you haven't sold anything. You haven't produced anything that is worth selling. Prove me wrong and use this opportunity to advertise your business with links, images, and location. You may get some clients from here. I know you'll say you're too big to prove anything.

Mind you, I'll only use you to keep the thread busy while the people who are ready to learn turn up. Now, it's your turn to reply. Oya! I know the guy will run. tongue
Sorry bro, can't advertise... Our Rules of Professional Practice don't allow us to!
By the way, you are welcome to check out the two stories i have started and completed on Nairaland from my profile.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by majormofor(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
iLegendd:
You are the only lucky one and I'll train you for free. I'll ask you some questions. Anyone you're not comfortable with, reply with I'm not comfortable. Your correct answer will help in guiding you.

1. Do you masturbate? If yes, how often?
2. What part of a woman's body turns you on more: ass or breast?
3. Do you currently use drugs or substances to last long? If yes, what's the name?
4. Without drugs, how many minutes do you currently last?
5. Do you want to join the great lovers' league?
6. Yes, I won't ask you for money as long as all interactios are public, so are you ready to walk the walk?
7. Are you into any physical exercise like yoga, press-up, weight lifting, meditation, running, or others?

ahh only for me... hmm
1 Yes nt often sha
2 ass
3 No
4 15mins pre-intimacy mostly�
5 Yes
6 hmm yes
7 Plank,
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
philfearon:

Sorry bro, can't advertise... Our Rules of Professional Practice don't allow us to!
By the way, you are welcome to check out the two stories i have started and completed on Nairaland from my profile.
I know you'll say you can't advertise because of this or that — it's all a lie. The reason is: you have nothing to advertise. Lazy people always have an excuse. cheesy I know you're looking for a job. My advice is, stop looking for a job and create the job. Our website www.wetclef.com was initially built and hosted with just 10k, but today, it's raking in cash. Do the same.

About reading your story? No. I have better things to do. I prefer reading books I spent money to buy. I hate free things except it's coming from a cute woman. Free things from men, no.

If you're smart, package that story and turn it to money — that's what smart people do. I created a thread 3 days ago. After it was hot and cold, I deleted it and turned it to a short book. Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/4659679/sex-shes-not-great-bed

Now, it's your turn to reply. cheesy Crack your brain before you start typing. Whatver you reply, I already have more than 10 different things to reply you, so be careful. I'll put you on a loop like a Java code.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Unfortunately, the iClef moniker tried to reply Mojór, but some keywords triggered anti-spam bot and it's now on a 24 hour wait before it can post.

See the reply and screenshot below. This his to say, iLegend or iClef will only reply by this time tomorrow. Sad, but we have to wait. People are allowed drop negative or positive comments as we wait for the moniker iLegendd.

Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by philfearon(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
iClef:
I know you'll say you can't advertise because of this or that — it's all a lie. The reason is: you have nothing to advertise. Lazy people always have an excuse. cheesy I know you're looking for a job. My advice is, stop looking for a job and create the job. Our website www.wetclef.com was initially built and hosted with just 10k, but today, it's raking in cash. Do the same.

About reading your story? No. I have better things to do. I prefer reading books I spent money to buy. I hate free things except it's coming from a cute woman. Free things from men, no.

If you're smart, package that story and turn it to money — that's what smart people do. I created a thread 3 days ago. After it was hot and cold, I deleted it and turned it to a short book. Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/4659679/sex-shes-not-great-bed

Now, it's your turn to reply. cheesy Crack your brain before you start typing. Whatver you reply, I already have more than 10 different things to reply you, so be careful. I'll put you on a loop like a Java code.

Funny thing that is getting you so riled up is "to sell your market without insults!"
Bush boy!

2 Likes

Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by cvibe2: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ilegend
Great job you’re doing in your own way, but why did you have my manpower picture removed?
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by lilTunechi(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Updates please. Thanks!
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by bitcoinvin(m): 2:01am On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
If you can't last long in bed, stop talking to women. Simple. Sex is not for you.

sutpid post as if when told to stop Eating food u will agree....slay-queen-empty-brain
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
It's obvious most men will prefer to purchase the book and read it secretly than get a free help openly. In this case, here are the links to purchase the material: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle and www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/thedavido-fck-guide

These books will change your life.

Hian! I thought it was Tekno that liked Pana
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by ObinnaValentine: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2018
jes viewing this thread now...nna my guy DAT matter dey serious... EPP a nigga pls
ah!! port Harcourt sabi the thing
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
philfearon:
Funny thing that is getting you so riled up is "to sell your market without insults!"
Bush boy!
Be smart and learn. Each long reply you get is money. You think I give people long replies because I love it? I do it because there is a purpose for it. Your stay on NL doesn't have a purpose. Does it? Prove me wrong. cheesy I feel like putting you on a loop again, but let me forgive you. wink
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
cvíbe2:
Ilegend
Great job you’re doing in your own way, but why did you have my manpower picture removed?

Wasn't me.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Looks like the guy I wanted to teach is not serious again. Maybe, I should just change my mind.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by philfearon(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Be smart and learn. Each long reply you get is money. You think I give people long replies because I love it? I do it because there is a purpose for it. Your stay on NL doesn't have a purpose. Does it? Prove me wrong. cheesy I feel like putting you on a loop again, but let me forgive you. wink
Psychosclerosis has fully taken over this one!
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by latram4ever(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Wohooooo! Ilegend, Oya, teach me. Since the boy isn't serious smiley
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by majormofor(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
ChatDicted:
Unfortunately, the iClef moniker tried to reply Mojór, but some keywords triggered anti-spam bot and it's now on a 24 hour wait before it can post.

See the reply and screenshot below. This his to say, iLegend or iClef will only reply by this time tomorrow. Sad, but we have to wait. People are allowed drop negative or positive comments as we wait for the moniker iLegendd.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
philfearon:

Psychosclerosis has fully taken over this one!
I'm kinda stressed this evening. Too many things to do. I wish I can divide myself into 20 people and handle them all at once. Anyway, na man wey work na him go chop. Since you refused to advertise when I gave you the opportunity and you said you know how to read and write, then come and proofread this book below for me. I have too many things at hand now.

Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
làtram4ever:
Wohooooo! Ilegend, Oya, teach me. Since the boy isn't serious smiley
Kinda stressed today. I'll do it another day.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by jumpandpas(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
iLegendd:
I'm kinda stressed this evening. Too many things to do. I wish I can divide myself into 20 people and handle them all at once. Anyway, na man wey work na him go chop. Since you refused to advertise when I gave you the opportunity and you said you know how to read and write, then come and proofread this book below for me. I have too many things at hand now.

Spoon Fed children everywhere.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by philfearon(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2018
iLegendd:
It's your money na...
Mrphilfearon@gmail.com is my email address.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
philfearon:

It's your money na...
Mrphilf...earon@gmail.com is my email address.
Sorry, I just realized it's a big risk. In Nigeria, everybody issa... I have hired someone on Upwork to do it. Thanks for your interest.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lesson to people reading this.

Did you guys know that the two of us had a fight at the initial stage, but now we are almost friends.

The lesson is, even when you're fighting with someone, don't keep grudges for more than 24 hours. Hating someone for more than 24 hours is a sign of weakness.

For me, I love making people angry while I pretend to be angry just to know how they'll handle it. Deep down, I'm laughing and having fun. If you learn this behavior, you'll go far in life.

Thank you.
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by latram4ever(m): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Kinda stressed today. I'll do it another day.
mmm! okay! then... i'll be counting on another day
Re: LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.